Closed Thread
Page 61 of 322 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 9646
    Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Did the dentist ever show you anything from your insurance stating what they were going to cover?

There might be something you can do if you can prove that you only had the work done because 2/3 of it was to be covered by insurance.
    I don't know, it was over a year ago Anything that they gave me, I wouldn't still have. Especially bc I'm back in IL now. So I probably threw out anything they gave me and didn't even think about it.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's spring, I'm telling you! It makes me so happy!

We went for our first evening family walk of the season on Saturday and it was wonderful. A bit chilly but still so wonderful.

I love spring!!

Balls, dude.

You could try the 'you didn't bill my insurance so YOU are SOL" approach. Not the most honest, I suppose, but I wouldn't want to have to pay for it.

I'm confused though - how do you know insurance was going to cover two grand if you didn't even have insurance?
    I have to agree, though I'm really a summer guy myself, give me scorching heat, days off that don't require more than a pair of shorts, and some water to fish by and I'm a happy man.

A lot of insurance companies (that I've dealt with at least) have a person that answers the phone, gives out information based on what they typically cover for the insured, and they don't actually look at the policy, actual benefits, or validity of a claim until the paperwork is actually sent over for billing. I ended up with a $800 bill for my wisdom tooth extraction that way.

Originally Posted by Ridge4120 View Post
    I have a super sensitive body, and this one seems to work well with me. Tell her/him to follow the recommended dosage, though, or do what you feel is best for your body. It can be a little shocking on your body at first. For me, this one doesn't make me feel jittery or anything. It is a good appetite suppressant for me.
    Alright so apparently she used to use that one and she wants to go back to it, now I just have to get her to break free from the idea that shopping at GNC is necessary.

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    ErgoBurn or ErgoShred are really good. Plus they are on sale Buy 2 get 1 Free here.

The more important question is what are the looking to use if for. Some people use Fatburners as pre-workouts, some for thermo effect and others for appetite suppressant.
    From what I gather she's looking for an energy boost and a little help on the thermo front. Appetite isn't usually a problem for her.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    I have to agree, though I'm really a summer guy myself, give me scorching heat, days off that don't require more than a pair of shorts, and some water to fish by and I'm a happy man.

Alright so apparently she used to use that one and she wants to go back to it, now I just have to get her to break free from the idea that shopping at GNC is necessary.

From what I gather she's looking for an energy boost and a little help on the thermo front. Appetite isn't usually a problem for her.
    For a thermo, I'd have her make her own ephedra. The other stuff is really only good for energy or appetite suppressant.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

A lot of insurance companies (that I've dealt with at least) have a person that answers the phone, gives out information based on what they typically cover for the insured, and they don't actually look at the policy, actual benefits, or validity of a claim until the paperwork is actually sent over for billing. I ended up with a $800 bill for my wisdom tooth extraction that way.

Aww

Rebecca- Taylor just found the invoice!!!!! He's looking at it now, hopefully it says something good! Thanks for the idea!!!

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know, it was over a year ago Anything that they gave me, I wouldn't still have. Especially bc I'm back in IL now. So I probably threw out anything they gave me and didn't even think about it.
    Yuck.

If you don't have any of the paperwork, you might get stuck with the bill.

I have to agree, though I'm really a summer guy myself, give me scorching heat, days off that don't require more than a pair of shorts, and some water to fish by and I'm a happy man.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I 150% agree. I cannot wait for summer but spring means winter is over and summer is coming. And that makes me very happy!

That's crazy talk.

Our insurance won't tell me ANYTHING other than 90% of what the deem "basic" and 70% of 'intermediate' is covered. If I want to know exactly how much a procedure is going to cost, my dentist has to send in a predetermination with all the codes and junk.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aww

Rebecca- Taylor just found the invoice!!!!! He's looking at it now, hopefully it says something good! Thanks for the idea!!!
    Fingers crossed!!
    DAYUM!!!

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Love this!

You're going to make me vomit!

OxyElite Pro.

Truth <3
    Don't knock it till you taste it. It is DELICIOUS!
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes B...I'm going to eat a kangaroo...little Roo, Winnie's friend is going on my plate!
    LOL, the first time I went there I was at the SD zoo before that. I kept telling all the animals "I am going to eat you, and you and yes you!"

My friends just giggled. Here is the website, try it hit it up when you're down there. http://crazeeburger.com/
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    For a thermo, I'd have her make her own ephedra. The other stuff is really only good for energy or appetite suppressant.
    Well she seems to be pretty set on the OxyPro and she's just as stubborn as I am so I'm just going to settle for finding it at a more reasonable price than the $60 or so that GNC wants for it.

Aww
    ??

Yuck.

If you don't have any of the paperwork, you might get stuck with the bill.
    Oh, I 150% agree. I cannot wait for summer but spring means winter is over and summer is coming. And that makes me very happy!

That's crazy talk.

Our insurance won't tell me ANYTHING other than 90% of what the deem "basic" and 70% of 'intermediate' is covered. If I want to know exactly how much a procedure is going to cost, my dentist has to send in a predetermination with all the codes and junk.[/QUOTE]

Lol I'll just be happy when I can resume beach wear and pack away the sweat shirts for good.

Originally Posted by aphoenix View Post
    LOL, the first time I went there I was at the SD zoo before that. I kept telling all the animals "I am going to eat you, and you and yes you!"

My friends just giggled. Here is the website, try it hit it up when you're down there. http://crazeeburger.com/
    I like this one, can we keep her??
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well she seems to be pretty set on the OxyPro and she's just as stubborn as I am so I'm just going to settle for finding it at a more reasonable price than the $60 or so that GNC wants for it.
    We have a local GNC here but they are high. It is much cheaper if you buy from GNC online and it ships the same day most of the time. I only shop at the store if I am completely out of something. I was saving about $10-15 per bottle on Hydroxycut back when I took it.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    We have a local GNC here but they are high. It is much cheaper if you buy from GNC online and it ships the same day most of the time. I only shop at the store if I am completely out of something. I was saving about $10-15 per bottle on Hydroxycut back when I took it.
    Well I think GNC in store is like $62 for the Oxyelite Pro she wants, but it's $34.85 on Amazon so I'm trying to sell her on online shopping...something I may eventually regret.

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I think GNC in store is like $62 for the Oxyelite Pro she wants, but it's $34.85 on Amazon so I'm trying to sell her on online shopping...something I may eventually regret.
    Online GNC I just checked...$40 for 90 and $79 for 180. Not including shipping. And that is the Oxyelite Pro. Same price per pill.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oooh I missed a lot!

Rebecca - I'm planning a few trips to SD while he's there I'm thinking a 5 day trip in April, then going for a month or two separate 3-week trips.

Erin - I love the picture that Simpy posted for you.

Crazy - WOW.
    why you lying for? about SD?
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Online GNC I just checked...$40 for 90 and $79 for 180. Not including shipping. And that is the Oxyelite Pro. Same price per pill.
    Exactly why I shop Amazon and maintain and Amazon Prime account. Better prices and free 2day shipping on most things.

Exactly why I shop Amazon and maintain and Amazon Prime account. Better prices and free 2day shipping on most things.
    What is the Amazon prime? I do alot of my shopping on Amazon but never checked out the prime. Always think some kind of catch that will charge me more $.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

What is the Amazon prime? I do alot of my shopping on Amazon but never checked out the prime. Always think some kind of catch that will charge me more $.
    It's a subscription that you pay $70yr for (less than $6mo) and in turn you receive free 2nd day shipping on most anything you buy on the site from a vendor that honors the Prime accounts, in turn the vendors that honor the Amazon Prime accounts get preferential advertisement and listings so the number of vendors that honor it is pretty high.

It's a subscription that you pay $70yr for (less than $6mo) and in turn you receive free 2nd day shipping on most anything you buy on the site from a vendor that honors the Prime accounts, in turn the vendors that honor the Amazon Prime accounts get preferential advertisement and listings so the number of vendors that honor it is pretty high.
    Sounds worth it to me in just savings on upgraded shipping. I get most of my Christmas gifts from Amazon so I could save that much just during holidays. Thanks!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

Sounds worth it to me in just savings on upgraded shipping. I get most of my Christmas gifts from Amazon so I could save that much just during holidays. Thanks!
    Not a problem, it's saved me a mint in shipping for books and music alone.

What do you recommend? the Oxyelite Pro or Hydroxycut? I just started taking Hydroxycut liek a week ago,w asn't sure on which ones to get.

And yes, it is cheaper to get it online. So far, the best pricing I have seen them in is via Amazon.
    ― Muhammad Ali

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    good morning beggers (and those who beg you)

Morning friends!

Slackers! Come on!

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good morning, guys. I'm sooooo exhausted today and I'm the only one in the office who shouldn't be exhausted because I'm the only one that didn't watch the UK game. I could fall over at any minute, though.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Morning!

Why so tired, Simps?
    DAYUM!!!

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Good morning, guys. I'm sooooo exhausted today and I'm the only one in the office who shouldn't be exhausted because I'm the only one that didn't watch the UK game. I could fall over at any minute, though.

WAKE UP!!!!!

Morning!

Why so tired, Simps?
    Morning!

paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000) paulett is just really nice. (+1000)
    Morning all!

Originally Posted by aphoenix View Post
    What do you recommend? the Oxyelite Pro or Hydroxycut? I just started taking Hydroxycut liek a week ago,w asn't sure on which ones to get.

And yes, it is cheaper to get it online. So far, the best pricing I have seen them in is via Amazon.
    I was taking the old Hydroxycut when I lost my weight back a few years ago but when they changed the formula it didn't work so well. I liked the Oxyelite Pro when I first started taking it and had a good friend of mine lose a good bit of weight but she also finally started going to the gym and working out too so I would assume that had more to do with the weight loss than the pill. I was using it to get pumped before hitting the gym not so much for weight loss anymore. The Oxyelite made me more jittery to start with but after a few days I didn't feel that way anymore.

Hydroxycut is coming out with a new product called Hydroxycut Elite. I may try that. I find for the energy I want when I am working out GNCs Amplified Muscle Igniter 4X works well.

The good thing about GNC is the 30 day return policy. Be sure to keep your receipt for everything. I have only taken one thing back and that was "Ripped Freak". It did absolutely nothing for me. Took it for 2 weeks and returned what I had not used and got full refund on it.

**I used the Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Series - the regular kind never worked for me at all
    Last edited by danap3681; 04-03-2012 at 08:40 AM.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning!

This week is going to be crazy.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Morning!

Why so tired, Simps?
    I haven't slept much the past week. I think it caught up with me despite having gone to bed last night at 8:30 and sleeping in til 5:45 this morning. I need one more night like that.

Yesterday after the JV baseball game, one of the boys was struggling with the gate (it's old and a pitb) and loudly said, "Damnit! This thing should swing both ways!"

Then another freshman replied, "That's what she said."

Then all the freshmen laughed and laughed.

I sometimes miss working with kids this age because they're so lulzy.

Closed Thread