Closed Thread
Page 5 of 322 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    TKD banquet. I can't wait!
    You haven't bought your outfit yet?!! Giiiiirl! Get on it!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Satisfying my chinese food craving....check! Joining a new gym because the old one sucks....check!

journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ridge4120 View Post
    You haven't bought your outfit yet?!! Giiiiirl! Get on it!
    Nope. I haven't had time to go shopping. No kids tonight or tomorrow, so I'll get it done. I also have to do some major shoe shopping. I typically wear heels to work. Since I can't, I've been wearing the 2 pairs of flats that I own. I need more shoe options than that.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've missed so much.

I've been in meetings since 10 am. I just got out and I'm just now having lunch.

*sigh*

AND I kinda lost my temper a bit in the last meeting. I didn't yell or anything but my face got red. I could feel my ears burning. I pretty much never show my pissy side to coworkers but I lost my cool a bit. I felt terrible when I had people that I really like come up to me afterwards and apologize if they created more work for me. lol. I feel like **** about this now.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rpaul11 View Post
    nice ride Tiki

and morning folks
    I like her, she goes 0-60 in about an hour, her 1/4mi time is...well you could bake a cake and not miss the finish, but it's time for something different and I've been itching for a durable 4wd truck.

Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    I'm not puking and I can stand up for more than 5 minutes at a time.

I'm doing pretty great!

Although this is my last day of being 28.

Let's just pretend I'm 25 forevaaaaaaaaaaa
    Glad to hear you're back on your feet G, and I'm with you there, I've already told everyone that in 2mo I expect a cake that says 25 or I'm going to Vegas and celebrating alone.

Warning: Shameless Mom bragging ahead

I got this letter from Mike's principal yesterday:
    That's awesome Erin, I bet you're still smiling...you should buy him some fancy writing supplies as a reward, some nice paper and a good pen or something.

Oh, I'm so torn.

On one hand, I would LOVE to do it. On the other hand I feel like I would be better suited standing in the corner covering my eyes and shuddering/laughing.
    The mental image of G in the corner covering her eyes and shuddering with laughter...

Originally Posted by rpaul11 View Post
    A bowl of hot and sur soup and some spicy mustard will heal all that ails you
    Agreed, and maybe some General Tso's chicken...accidentally biting into one of those peppers will open you right up!

Originally Posted by JoelM05 View Post
    That's a pretty impressive record, but I can just about guarantee that if you worked for the arrogant, holier than thou, mental midgets I work for, you would rack up a couple sick days here and there. If, for no other reason than needing a day off to keep your sanity in tact.
    We call those mental health days.

150,000%

Buffets gross me out. Seafood from a buffet? Out of the freaking question.
    Wuss.

TKD banquet. I can't wait!
    Did you finally settle on a dress?
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope. I haven't had time to go shopping. No kids tonight or tomorrow, so I'll get it done. I also have to do some major shoe shopping. I typically wear heels to work. Since I can't, I've been wearing the 2 pairs of flats that I own. I need more shoe options than that.
    Yeah I have like two pairs that I wear at work. I need more, too.

Satisfying my chinese food craving....check! Joining a new gym because the old one sucks....check!

Woot woot!

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I've missed so much.

I've been in meetings since 10 am. I just got out and I'm just now having lunch.

*sigh*

AND I kinda lost my temper a bit in the last meeting. I didn't yell or anything but my face got red. I could feel my ears burning. I pretty much never show my pissy side to coworkers but I lost my cool a bit. I felt terrible when I had people that I really like come up to me afterwards and apologize if they created more work for me. lol. I feel like **** about this now.
    Aww well if it's frustrating for you, it is not necessarily a bad thing that someone knows that you're frustrated about it!

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The gym advertises their name on the back of a Ford Flex, expect to find a gym full of cardio bunnies and guys curling in the squat rack...if they have one.

I'm missing something here, if you lost your temper I'm sure it was for a good reason...so why the regret? If people are apologizing for creating extra work, odds are they're just aware that there's more they could/should be doing...
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've missed so much.

*sigh*

It happens to everyone. I'm sure people understand.

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    I like her, she goes 0-60 in about an hour, her 1/4mi time is...well you could bake a cake and not miss the finish, but it's time for something different and I've been itching for a durable 4wd truck.

Glad to hear you're back on your feet G, and I'm with you there, I've already told everyone that in 2mo I expect a cake that says 25 or I'm going to Vegas and celebrating alone.

That's awesome Erin, I bet you're still smiling...you should buy him some fancy writing supplies as a reward, some nice paper and a good pen or something.

The mental image of G in the corner covering her eyes and shuddering with laughter...

Agreed, and maybe some General Tso's chicken...accidentally biting into one of those peppers will open you right up!

We call those mental health days.

Wuss.

Did you finally settle on a dress?
    He definitely deserves a reward.

And no dress. I have to wear flats and I think it would look weird with a dress. Going to get some pants to wear and a dressy top.

Yeah I have like two pairs that I wear at work. I need more, too.

Woot woot!

Aww well if it's frustrating for you, it is not necessarily a bad thing that someone knows that you're frustrated about it!
    The problem with the 2 pairs I have is that I have outfits neither one goes with. One pair is a gray and black tweed and the other is animal print. I've been limited on what tops I can wear because of the patterns in the shoes. I need plain black and brown.

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm missing something here, if you lost your temper I'm sure it was for a good reason...so why the regret? If people are apologizing for creating extra work, odds are they're just aware that there's more they could/should be doing...
    This.

Sometimes it's okay for people to know that you are not happy with a situation Simpy.

In other news, I'm like the best friend ever. My bff is working out in camp, so she only comes home every 24 days (and it's about a 10 hour drive from camp). She's single, so I got her a KILLER Valentine's present:
    A red, 8" sparkly dildo (with a suction cup of course), lube, a book of erotica and some inappropriate bookmarks (one has balls on the end, the one has boobs). Oh, and some cds that she had asked for.

The best part is that I'm not going to try and hide what I'm sending her, and about 4 or 5 people different people will come across this present in order to get it to her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It's going to be great.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The gym advertises their name on the back of a Ford Flex, expect to find a gym full of cardio bunnies and guys curling in the squat rack...if they have one.

The owner is a competitive bodybuilder and he drives a 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4. They have 2 squat racks, (it's a small gym) and he said I could deadlift wherever there's open space. I have 24 hour access via pin code and 10 training sessions with the owner. I think I'll be alright.

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He definitely deserves a reward.

And no dress. I have to wear flats and I think it would look weird with a dress. Going to get some pants to wear and a dressy top.

The problem with the 2 pairs I have is that I have outfits neither one goes with. One pair is a gray and black tweed and the other is animal print. I've been limited on what tops I can wear because of the patterns in the shoes. I need plain black and brown.
    TOMS has come out with some really nice black ballet flats.

The owner is a competitive bodybuilder and he drives a 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4. They have 2 squat racks, (it's a small gym) and he said I could deadlift wherever there's open space. I have 24 hour access via pin code and 10 training sessions with the owner. I think I'll be alright.
    Sounds like a pretty sweet set up.

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    This.

Sometimes it's okay for people to know that you are not happy with a situation Simpy.

In other news, I'm like the best friend ever. My bff is working out in camp, so she only comes home every 24 days (and it's about a 10 hour drive from camp). She's single, so I got her a KILLER Valentine's present:
    A red, 8" sparkly dildo (with a suction cup of course), lube, a book of erotica and some inappropriate bookmarks (one has balls on the end, the one has boobs). Oh, and some cds that she had asked for.

The best part is that I'm not going to try and hide what I'm sending her, and about 4 or 5 people different people will come across this present in order to get it to her.

LOL!!! OMG she is going to die!!!! That's great!

I just ordered my first pair of TOMS. They are so cute!

LOL!!! OMG she is going to die!!!! That's great!

I just ordered my first pair of TOMS. They are so cute!
    No, she's a pretty awesome chick. She thinks it's funny.

Next time I'm going to send up a ridiculously large dildo (18"+) and some really weird porn. I just have to save the money up for it!

Next time I'm going to send up a ridiculously large dildo (18"+) and some really weird porn. I just have to save the money up for it!
    I am blushing for her right now You are so goofy!

I had to look up TOMS. Never heard of them before.

They're awesome! Super cute and comfy. I had to order mine a size up, though. Just a warning.

It's a pretty great company. Most of their shoes are butt ugly, but the newest ones look great.

I'm hoping so! We'll see how it works out. (pun intended)

Holy sh!t, the 8" one will ruin her for the "average" guy!

I snorted coffee...you need to start hanging out with the nun

Alright now I'm jealous.

ROFL! Awesome...by weird porn I hope there are midgets, old people, furries, and horses involved...

They're awesome! Super cute and comfy. I had to order mine a size up, though. Just a warning.
    I've heard a lot of women talk about how comfortable they are, the cute part is a matter of opinion, but I've heard they're really comfortable.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26...=1218379464801

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26...=1218379465149

I'm getting a MacBook. I was thinking of getting the cheaper of these two, but is it worth it to do the next up? Is the higher processor and more hard drive going to make big difference, or is the i5 and 500 gb still really good? This is going to be my primary computer. I upload pictures on it, but not a crazy amount. Barely any music, and I don't save too many documents. I want it to last a long time, though.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This.

This is the BEST GIFT EVER!

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got her a KILLER Valentine's present: A red, 8" sparkly dildo.
    about 4 or 5 people different people will come across this present in order to get it to her.
    Pun intended or no?

Regardless, I hope they wash it before giving it to her.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26...=1218379464801

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26...=1218379465149

I'm getting a MacBook. I was thinking of getting the cheaper of these two, but is it worth it to do the next up? Is the higher processor and more hard drive going to make big difference, or is the i5 and 500 gb still really good? This is going to be my primary computer. I upload pictures on it, but not a crazy amount. Barely any music, and I don't save too many documents. I want it to last a long time, though.
    From my perspective (and my math is likely to be a little off with the mortars going off in my head) you get 50% more storage space for a 25% increase in price, the extra processing power is meaningless for what you'll use the computer for so that shouldn't really be a consideration honestly. Typing a few letters, uploading a handful of photos, downloading an album or two now and then...maybe doing bills and balancing accounts via spreadsheets...none of this will tax your processor. What it really comes down to is storage space and potentially resale value if you plan on unloading it in a year or two.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Pun intended or no?

We may have lost D for the most part, but at least there's still one pervert around here that I can count on

Fixed, I hope.

Fixed, I hope.
    Idk, mine worked fine for me, I can't seem to use yours though.

Original link minus BB Code:

http://artofmanliness.com/trunk/2180...-action-jeans/

Idk, mine worked fine for me, I can't seem to use yours though.

Original link minus BB Code:

http://artofmanliness.com/trunk/2180...-action-jeans/
    Your original didn't even show on the screen for me.

I snorted coffee...you need to start hanging out with the nun

ROFL! Awesome...by weird porn I hope there are midgets, old people, furries, and horses involved...
    I would love to hang out with Ridge...unfortunately there's that whole distance thing.

Yes, porn with midgets, trannies, grannies, etc.

This is the BEST GIFT EVER!
    I know!!!

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Pun intended or no?

BAHAHAHAHAAH!!! No, it was not intended. That's funny.

And I'm going to keep it in the packaging, just to make sure no one gives it a test ride...

From my perspective (and my math is likely to be a little off with the mortars going off in my head) you get 50% more storage space for a 25% increase in price, the extra processing power is meaningless for what you'll use the computer for so that shouldn't really be a consideration honestly. Typing a few letters, uploading a handful of photos, downloading an album or two now and then...maybe doing bills and balancing accounts via spreadsheets...none of this will tax your processor. What it really comes down to is storage space and potentially resale value if you plan on unloading it in a year or two.
    Awesome, thanks!!!

Closed Thread