Closed Thread
Page 143 of 322 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,290 of 9646
    HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in theory it could lower you insurance premiums. People who are not insured that go to the emergency room for common things like colds and other things there doctor could handle are a huge expense for both hospitals and tax payers
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    My take is that, the reason people dont have insurance is because they cannot afford it. Now you will tax them for something they cant afford... Totally stupid.... Notice I said tax and not penalize... So says five members of the Supreme COurt
    People who can't afford it get assisted insurance like Medicaid. I know many, many, many people who choose not to get it because they think they won't get sick or hurt. They see it as a waste of money.

The problem for health care providers is that they have to provide care in an emergency. So a guy that can afford insurance but chooses not to gets the same stuff done for him as I do if we were to both be in a car wreck. My insurance will pay the doctor's fees, the nurses salaries, the other medical expenses. He won't pay. I used to work for a local hospital in college, and one of my duties was to try and track down the people with no insurance. Some paid nothing. Others would wrack up hundreds, if not thousands, in medical care, and pay maybe $6/month. and then they usually just quit paying. So, the hospital then charges more to those that can pay.

In other words, all of us with insurance end up suffering.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    in theory it could lower you insurance premiums. People who are not insured that go to the emergency room for common things like colds and other things there doctor could handle are a huge expense for both hospitals and tax payers
    You're assuming:

1) That those people will get insurance. They could just pay the tax (which legally has to be less than the cost of insurance, from what I've read) and still not pay for insurance.

2) Even if they get insurance, they will stop going to the ER for colds, etc.

3) Those people do not have risks that will come into our insurance pool and raise premiums. Insurance companies can now not deny anyone coverage based on pre-existing conditions.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I see all of you are thrilled with the ruling and happy for the president you elected.
    Myfitnesspal: dwbees

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    You're assuming:

1) That those people will get insurance. They could just pay the tax (which legally has to be less than the cost of insurance, from what I've read) and still not pay for insurance.

2) Even if they get insurance, they will stop going to the ER for colds, etc.

3) Those people do not have risks that will come into our insurance pool and raise premiums. Insurance companies can now not deny anyone coverage based on pre-existing conditions.
    1) I wasn't assuming that. If they pay the tax does that money not go into the health care system? (I don't
    know the answer to that)

2) If they have a doctor they and are educated on how there insurance works they will

3) you sound like you are assuming that more will have pre-existing conditions than the regular population
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    People who can't afford it get assisted insurance like Medicaid. I know many, many, many people who choose not to get it because they think they won't get sick or hurt. They see it as a waste of money.

The problem for health care providers is that they have to provide care in an emergency. So a guy that can afford insurance but chooses not to gets the same stuff done for him as I do if we were to both be in a car wreck. My insurance will pay the doctor's fees, the nurses salaries, the other medical expenses. He won't pay. I used to work for a local hospital in college, and one of my duties was to try and track down the people with no insurance. Some paid nothing. Others would wrack up hundreds, if not thousands, in medical care, and pay maybe $6/month. and then they usually just quit paying. So, the hospital then charges more to those that can pay.

In other words, all of us with insurance end up suffering.
    See I'm at a loss with all this "people without insurance don't pay" business. I haven't had insurance since 05 probably due to it not being offered by my job and not having room for it in my budget but that hasn't stopped hospitals from billing me heavily for emergency treatment.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    See I'm at a loss with all this "people without insurance don't pay" business. I haven't had insurance since 05 probably due to it not being offered by my job and not having room for it in my budget but that hasn't stopped hospitals from billing me heavily for emergency treatment.
    They get billed. But not many pay - at least not the full amount. That's why there's a problem to begin with.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They get billed. But not many pay - at least not the full amount. That's why there's a problem to begin with.
    These people obviously don't live in California. Out here hospitals, especially county hospitals will haunt you until satisfied regardless of financial hardship.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10)

wouldnt it be awesome to see michael jackson on bath salts

*looks to left....looks to right....takes a seat in corner*

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning dudes and bettys!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning!

Originally Posted by paulytosway View Post
    *looks to left....looks to right....takes a seat in corner*
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    Morning dudes and bettys!
    Look at all the hotness in this thread this morning...

Good morning all!

Good to see you Pauly!

I got a sunburn on my lips on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday meant swollen lips. On Wednesday my lip split. And on Thursday a big honkin' blister appeared. I popped by the pharmacy last night and asked for cold sore medicine help but the pharmacist said it wasn't a cold sore and that I just need Blistex. Fawking Blistex is NOT working. My lip feels enormous today and it doesn't hurt but it's achy. Not breaky. It told me it might grow a mullet.

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning!

Look at all the hotness in this thread this morning...
    A-greed!

Morning!

Trying to find a desk for Kadyn is pissing me the eff off.

Found the perfect one on Kijiji but the person selling wouldn't respond to my emails. Then Ryan went to get look at a different one last night - posted as BRAND NEW but it somehow has a bunch of rocks EMBEDDED in it. Ryan, for some dumb reason was still going to buy it and then I don't know what happened but the woman decided she wasn't going to sell it anymore or something. And I guess some other woman outside told Ryan they dumpster dive and then put all the **** they find on Kijiji.

And I'm trying to find carpet to put in the basement so we can turn it into the playroom we planned on when we first moved in but DAYUM carpet is expensive!

Anyone have any money tree seeds??
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK; I give up. Who is Pauly?
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulytosway is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a mythical creature similar to a unicorn or leprochaun (sp).......

Hellllooo ladies

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good morning all!

Good to see you Pauly!

I got a sunburn on my lips on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday meant swollen lips. On Wednesday my lip split. And on Thursday a big honkin' blister appeared. I popped by the pharmacy last night and asked for cold sore medicine help but the pharmacist said it wasn't a cold sore and that I just need Blistex. Fawking Blistex is NOT working. My lip feels enormous today and it doesn't hurt but it's achy. Not breaky. It told me it might grow a mullet.
    Maybe you should put a cowboy hat on it and give it a beer?

I got a bit of a burn on the tops of my legs yesterday. And I was wearing the complete wrong thing to be out in the sun. Craziest tan lines ever.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    He's that fine ass Mexican about 6 posts up.

Or right above me.

DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Maybe you should put a cowboy hat on it and give it a beer?

I got a bit of a burn on the tops of my legs yesterday. And I was wearing the complete wrong thing to be out in the sun. Craziest tan lines ever.

He's that fine ass Mexican about 6 posts up.

Or right above me.

I prefer to be on top........wait

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    You must be new

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    You must be new
    Also I don't pay attention.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Happy Friday everyone

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if people are paying bills for items that should be covered by their insurance, they are fuking stupid. You call the dr. And tell them to talk to your insurance company. Then you call your insurance company and tell them why they should have covered it. Sometimes the doctor's office codes it in a way that the insurance company doesn't recognize as a covered item. In my experience, the doctor's office is always willing to recode it.

And honestly, people have a choice in their insurance. They should read and understand what they are getting for their money and shop around. If they don't do that, they don't have a right to complain.

Sorry, i don't have a lot of patience for people who constantly play victim. 9 times out of 10 it turns out they are just stupid.

Says the hottest bish here!

lmao!!
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    You must be new
    A homie, you back? your arm hasn't smaller. FYI>
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    help me afford insurance simp
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Lunch time fly-by, hope everyone's week is ending well.

Get out of my head song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!out

I totally forgot my self review was due today. Ugh!

Go ahead and give yourself 5 stars; you've earned it.

Originally Posted by paulytosway View Post
    Get out of my head song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!out

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

i've been reviewing you allllll day....

pass!

Go ahead and give yourself 5 stars; you've earned it.

thanks, you just made me realize there are worse songs that could be stuck in my head.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    A homie, you back? your arm hasn't smaller. FYI>
    I never left!!

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PLANETGLOW
    I never left!!
    I did! Alaska summer FTW.

I think I remember people talking about dogs in here? We finally got our Siberian puppy! We named her Sol:

All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

Closed Thread
Page 143 of 322 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast