Closed Thread
Page 142 of 322 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,260 of 9646
    latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Morning!

I got repped for a post I made 3 years ago. lol.
    that is impressive ...somebody bumped an old thread?

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning!

No worries; I just counter-acted that by negging you for a post you will make in 3 years.

Yes; WIZARD.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning!

Morning!

That's happened to me a couple times. Kinda funny.

Simpy - I'd be pissed, too. I might have even thrown my friend in the mud - face first - for a comment like that.

My cousins came over for dinner last night and it was great! I really wish we could spend more time together. The kids got along SO well, I was a little surprised. It was like they had all known each other their whole lives.

I have to say after all the family issues we've had lately, it was really, really nice to spend some time with them and for it to go so well. When they left yesterday, my cousin said they spent more time with us than with my mom and grandma - I wasn't expecting to see them AT ALL so I was pretty shocked by that.

I felt a little bad though. I would never want to take time with them away from my grandma but I kinda got the feeling they weren't too interested in spending time with her because my mom was ALWAYS there.

In any case things went SO great and I couldn't be happier.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    Morning!

Simpy - I'd be pissed, too. I might have even thrown my friend in the mud - face first - for a comment like that.

My cousins came over for dinner last night and it was great! I really wish we could spend more time together. The kids got along SO well, I was a little surprised. It was like they had all known each other their whole lives.

I have to say after all the family issues we've had lately, it was really, really nice to spend some time with them and for it to go so well. When they left yesterday, my cousin said they spent more time with us than with my mom and grandma - I wasn't expecting to see them AT ALL so I was pretty shocked by that.

I felt a little bad though. I would never want to take time with them away from my grandma but I kinda got the feeling they weren't too interested in spending time with her because my mom was ALWAYS there.

Hooray for Rebecca's good family experience!! invite those cousins over again!

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Morning!

I'm not really mad. She's told me several times that she's intimidated by my looks and physique - which is ridiculous because she's quite nice looking. So I know she's just stroking her ego a bit, and everyone needs that every now and again. BUT - she has made me want to beat her ass in this. I'm competitive in spurts, and it looks like this is going to be one of those spurt times.

Family time = SUCCESS! I'm glad you finally got a win on the family thing.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    Hooray for Rebecca's good family experience!! invite those cousins over again!
    If they didn't live 14 hours away, I would!

I am pushing for a family vacation to their area next year, though.

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I'm not really mad. She's told me several times that she's intimidated by my looks and physique - which is ridiculous because she's quite nice looking. So I know she's just stroking her ego a bit, and everyone needs that every now and again. BUT - she has made me want to beat her ass in this. I'm competitive in spurts, and it looks like this is going to be one of those spurt times.

Family time = SUCCESS! I'm glad you finally got a win on the family thing.

You should probably throw her in the mud anyway.

And ME TOO!

I shed a few tears over it last night. Felt SO silly but I didn't even think they liked us at all or wanted to see us and I had zero expectations. I did not think things would go they way they did. I'm so relieved and so happy. And really sad that they're gone already.
    DAYUM!!!

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    that is impressive ...somebody bumped an old thread?
    Actually, I went and checked and it wasn't even bumped. Which makes it weirder.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    No worries; I just counter-acted that by negging you for a post you will make in 3 years.

Yes; WIZARD.
    I deserved the neg.

Morning!

That is awesome!!!!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    So now I'm going to train and kick her ass. Out of shape, my ass.
    She won, again.......that's the outcome she was hoping for

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    She won, again.......that's the outcome she was hoping for
    Oh no. The outcome she wants is for me to not run so she can tell me how awesome she is.

So now I'm going to run.

I'm going to beat her.

AND

I'm going to look smoking hot doing it.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

So.....How about that Obamacare....
    DAYUM!!!

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    So.....How about that Obamacare....
    It's a good thing IMO. I've always had healthcare so I could care less.

It's more for those that don't have healthcare that are sucking the taxpayers dry. Now they will be penalized if they don't get HC.

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My uncle used to live in Houston back in the 80's and I STILL remember the summers. Maybe it's better if you live on the coast?
    I'm near Houston. It seems to get hotter every year. The coast isn't far and I'm not sure it would make much difference. We were camping at the "beach" in Galveston last July and it was miserable.

I'm going to look smoking hot doing it.
    Hubba Hubba!

It's a good thing IMO. I've always had healthcare so I could care less.

It's more for those that don't have healthcare that are sucking the taxpayers dry. Now they will be penalized if they don't get HC.
    Truthfully I don't know much about it but I know enough to have a good chuckle at all the fed up Americans who are threatening to move here.
    DAYUM!!!

Hubba Hubba!

Truthfully I don't know much about it but I know enough to have a good chuckle at all the fed up Americans who are threatening to move here.
    I'm not an Obama supporter but this is NOT a huge overhaul that people are making it out to be. The one's that are mad are the one's living off of welfare OR not buying medical insurance.

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Simpy, your "friend" is asking for a well deserved bitch slap followed by a gun show+Bertstare while you loom over her crumpled form...

I shed a few tears over it last night. Felt SO silly but I didn't even think they liked us at all or wanted to see us and I had zero expectations. I did not think things would go they way they did. I'm so relieved and so happy. And really sad that they're gone already.
    You're such a girl

Actually, I went and checked and it wasn't even bumped. Which makes it weirder.

I will deserve the neg.
    That's like the people that rep/neg you for posts in threads that they aren't even posting in...

Fixed.
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Personally, I think this is kind of asinine. What happens to the penalty money collected? Will it pay the bills that are unpaid by people with no insurance? I bet not. I'd rather see the bills paid than this idiocy.

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    You're such a girl
    Why is that ?
    Personally, I think this is kind of asinine. What happens to the penalty money collected? Will it pay the bills that are unpaid by people with no insurance? I bet not. I'd rather see the bills paid than this idiocy.
    I can't seem to find any articles that aren't slanted this way or that - care to explain this?
    DAYUM!!!

It will go to 3rd world countries, just like we've supported during his term

Why is that ?

I can't seem to find any articles that aren't slanted this way or that - care to explain this?
    What the resolution dictates is that if you don't have insurance, you get penalized (or taxed, based on today's ruling). What happens now is if you don't have insurance, there are certain hospitals that have to treat you. They generate a bill that you are responsible to pay. Now, if you're in a major accident or need surgery, etc., the bills are astronomical. People go bankrupt or just don't pay the bills. I can't find accurate statistics on that, though.

So, now that the government is collecting a penalty/tax, where does this money go? It should go to pay some of the expenses incurred on behalf of these people. I doubt that will happen. I suspect the money will go to the government to spend on something else.

It will go to 3rd world countries, just like we've supported during his term
    Or something like that. Which is BS, IMO. It should go to the providers that often don't get paid when they treat uninsured people.

What the resolution dictates is that if you don't have insurance, you get penalized (or taxed, based on today's ruling). What happens now is if you don't have insurance, there are certain hospitals that have to treat you. They generate a bill that you are responsible to pay. Now, if you're in a major accident or need surgery, etc., the bills are astronomical. People go bankrupt or just don't pay the bills. I can't find accurate statistics on that, though.

So, now that the government is collecting a penalty/tax, where does this money go? It should go to pay some of the expenses incurred on behalf of these people. I doubt that will happen. I suspect the money will go to the government to spend on something else.

I've heard about the insane medical bills that happen in the states. NUTS!

I don't really understand American healthcare at all.

Stupid question because it's government but how can they impose this tax without stating where the money is going? It definitely should go towards the unpaid medical expenses.
    DAYUM!!!

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is that ?
    Getting all weepy and sappy...
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

I've heard about the insane medical bills that happen in the states. NUTS!

I don't really understand American healthcare at all.

Stupid question because it's government but how can they impose this tax without stating where the money is going? It definitely should go towards the unpaid medical expenses.
    Taxes don't go to anything in particular. They go where the budget dictates they go. National defense is the # tax spend, as far as I know.

Healthcare here isn't much different than it is there. You pay taxes, we pay premiums and copays. But our government has nothing to do with insurance. Until now.

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Getting all weepy and sappy...

Taxes don't go to anything in particular. They go where the budget dictates they go. National defense is the # tax spend, as far as I know.

Healthcare here isn't much different than it is there. You pay taxes, we pay premiums and copays. But our government has nothing to do with insurance. Until now.
    We also paid premiums up until a few years ago.

I think not having to pay astronomical bills out of pocket is a HUGE difference.

It cost me $40 to have Graysen and that's only because I wanted a private room. I've heard of Americans paying $100+ PER prenatal exam. That's over $10,000 before you've even given birth!

And I was talking to a woman on Twitter the other day about her ambulance bill - $1600 for under 5 miles and they did not administer any treatment while in the ambulance.

When Ryan got squished several years ago the ambulance bill was a little over $400. The drive was well over 5 miles, they worked on him on the way to the hospital and even had to stop and get another paramedic to help.

We didn't have to pay a cent of that $400.

I KNOW I am missing a lot of information on this whole health care thing but what I have seen/heard/read boggles my mind.
    DAYUM!!!

We also paid premiums up until a few years ago.

I think not having to pay astronomical bills out of pocket is a HUGE difference.

It cost me $40 to have Graysen and that's only because I wanted a private room. I've heard of Americans paying $100+ PER prenatal exam. That's over $10,000 before you've even given birth!

And I was talking to a woman on Twitter the other day about her ambulance bill - $1600 for under 5 miles and they did not administer any treatment while in the ambulance.

When Ryan got squished several years ago the ambulance bill was a little over $400. The drive was well over 5 miles, they worked on him on the way to the hospital and even had to stop and get another paramedic to help.

We didn't have to pay a cent of that $400.

I KNOW I am missing a lot of information on this whole health care thing but what I have seen/heard/read boggles my mind.
    Most of the out of pocket stuff is by choice. Any employer I have worked for offers you choices regarding your healthcare coverage. You can pay a higher premium, but have lower copays and deductible levels. Or you can pay lower premiums and have higher copays and deductible levels.

Obviously not true for all, but the people I know of that are bitching about out of pocket expenses either opted to not have insurance, or opted for the lower premiums. And that's fine - people can choose what they want. But they have to be smart enough to realize that with the lower premium or no insurance option you're betting on your health, which is uncertain.

And obviously there are people who don't have that option and have to take what they can get.

I can tell you I paid maybe $100 out of pocket for both kids. Some of that was to have TV in my room.

You have the same issue in Canada, I'm sure. Except that your tax money goes to pay your insurance, giving you a consistent level of insurance. But I would be willing to bet that your taxes go up as medical costs do. Just as our insurance premiums go up. There is no getting around the fact that SOMEONE has to pay for it.

Also, Americans are litigious. Which means American doctors have to carry a ton of malpractice insurance. This is something unique to this country. People like to blame the doctors for charging so much, but they don't want to take responsibility for their actions. There is actually a shortage of OBs because if a baby is born who is not 100% perfect, people are suing the OB, even if there is no sign that the dr. did anything wrong.

Most of the out of pocket stuff is by choice. Any employer I have worked for offers you choices regarding your healthcare coverage. You can pay a higher premium, but have lower copays and deductible levels. Or you can pay lower premiums and have higher copays and deductible levels.

Obviously not true for all, but the people I know of that are bitching about out of pocket expenses either opted to not have insurance, or opted for the lower premiums. And that's fine - people can choose what they want. But they have to be smart enough to realize that with the lower premium or no insurance option you're betting on your health, which is uncertain.

And obviously there are people who don't have that option and have to take what they can get.

I can tell you I paid maybe $100 out of pocket for both kids. Some of that was to have TV in my room.

You have the same issue in Canada, I'm sure. Except that your tax money goes to pay your insurance, giving you a consistent level of insurance. But I would be willing to bet that your taxes go up as medical costs do. Just as our insurance premiums go up. There is no getting around the fact that SOMEONE has to pay for it.

Also, Americans are litigious. Which means American doctors have to carry a ton of malpractice insurance. This is something unique to this country. People like to blame the doctors for charging so much, but they don't want to take responsibility for their actions. There is actually a shortage of OBs because if a baby is born who is not 100% perfect, people are suing the OB, even if there is no sign that the dr. did anything wrong.
    Taxes continuously go up regardless. I thought that's what taxes did.

The premiums/copay makes sense - we have that here with dental care and prescriptions and some other non-essential medical procedures. Typically an employer will offer what they offer and the employer can opt in or out and/or get other/extra coverage from another insurance company.

And yes, ya'll are MUCH more litigious than we are. Which is complete BS - especially suing an OB. SMH

I'm also hearing from a lot of Americans claiming to pay several hundred dollars/month for insurance and then still getting stuck with medical bills for things that *should* be covered.

The people electing lower coverage and then bitching should STFU but if I was paying $200-$400 a month (which is what I'm hearing) I would be beyond PISSED to still get medical bills for simple things.
    DAYUM!!!

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn you bitches are HOT!
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Taxes continuously go up regardless. I thought that's what taxes did.

The premiums/copay makes sense - we have that here with dental care and prescriptions and some other non-essential medical procedures. Typically an employer will offer what they offer and the employer can opt in or out and/or get other/extra coverage from another insurance company.

And yes, ya'll are MUCH more litigious than we are. Which is complete BS - especially suing an OB. SMH

I'm also hearing from a lot of Americans claiming to pay several hundred dollars/month for insurance and then still getting stuck with medical bills for things that *should* be covered.

The people electing lower coverage and then bitching should STFU but if I was paying $200-$400 a month (which is what I'm hearing) I would be beyond PISSED to still get medical bills for simple things.
    If people are paying bills for items that should be covered by their insurance, they are fuking stupid. You call the dr. and tell them to talk to your insurance company. Then you call your insurance company and tell them why they should have covered it. Sometimes the doctor's office codes it in a way that the insurance company doesn't recognize as a covered item. In my experience, the doctor's office is always willing to recode it.

And honestly, people have a choice in their insurance. They should read and understand what they are getting for their money and shop around. If they don't do that, they don't have a right to complain.

Sorry, I don't have a lot of patience for people who constantly play victim. 9 times out of 10 it turns out they are just stupid.

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    Damn you bitches are HOT!
    Says the hottest bish here!

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My take is that, the reason people dont have insurance is because they cannot afford it. Now you will tax them for something they cant afford... Totally stupid.... Notice I said tax and not penalize... So says five members of the Supreme COurt

Originally Posted by DeTazMan View Post
    My take is that, the reason people dont have insurance is because they cannot afford it. Now you will tax them for something they cant afford... Totally stupid.... Notice I said tax and not penalize... So says five members of the Supreme COurt
    The people who can't afford it won't get "taxed" It's people who aren't in financial hardship that will be taxed. Trust me, I know many people who aren't covered by employer sponsored insurance and choose to go uninsured even though they can afford to get their own.

Closed Thread
Page 142 of 322 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast