Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by surfeatliftsurf View Post
    Yes, but, it also increases Dopamine conversion OUTSIDE the BBB by a much larger amount (more blood outside the brain than inside) so the net effect is negative. That's why you want an L-Dopa source that includes a decarboxylase inhibitor. Bulk 1-Carboxy from USP has that, and is a much more concentrated source of L-Dopa than just straight Mucuna. Decarboxylase inhibitors prevent excess conversion within the body...
    I admit my mistake and apologize for being so hasty, my resources were incorrect.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

eatliftsurfeatliftsurfeat surfeatliftsurf's Avatar
    surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gingersgym View Post
    my diet is fine for achieving good test levels
    So then why are you taking a test booster? Lol...okay, I'm out of this thread.

Diesel/Daycrawler...if you want to continue discussing this either post in my log or PM me.
    300+, leave a link.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting. I've been on by.mobile all day. I have class till 530 now (315 currently) but I recall some studies showing low carbs increasing cortisol, and in turn decreasing test rather significantly...

I could be remembering wrong, its been a long day lol.

Originally Posted by surfeatliftsurf View Post
    Yes, but, it also increases Dopamine conversion OUTSIDE the BBB by a much larger amount (more blood outside the brain than inside) so the net effect is negative. That's why you want an L-Dopa source that includes a decarboxylase inhibitor. Bulk 1-Carboxy from USP has that, and is a much more concentrated source of L-Dopa than just straight Mucuna. Decarboxylase inhibitors prevent excess conversion within the body...

Yeah, I was doing a keto diet @ about 400-500 less than maintenance. I added carbs back in towards the end and dropped some of the fat down to even out my calories. Even accounting for a cut, that's not THAT huge a deficit where I should have seen my hormones tank. Add in the fact that I was taking a hormone booster, and the results were (in my opinion) negligible. I understand that each blood test is just a snapshot and that total levels fluctuate greatly, but I was expecting the same or a higher number after a month on DAA and it simply did not deliver. There are a lot of people to jump on the DAA bandwagon, but not a lot of people putting up legit, methodically documented logs like mine that include before/after bloods.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    to increase my free test...?