phillycheesez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats the best way to bulk when you have school?

bulking and school just doesn't go together that well :/

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bulking and school doesn't go together? Its easy bro, you need to get your priorities straight bro.

Myself and many other bodybuilders on here, work 10+ hour days and we work 5 days a week as well(full time job)

And we still find to get proper nutrition and get our workouts in.

Here is what i would.

I would split my meals into 4 big meals. You can do this. The thought of eating every 2 hours is demolished(its a myth).

Morning: Protein shake( 2 scoops of whey), cereal, wholegrain bread, eggs ( whatever you woud like)
    If you are short on time i would stick to a simple protein shake. 2 scoops of whey, peanut butter, milk, banana.

Lunch(eaten in school): Salmon sandwhich, chicken breast, turkey, etc. Any lean meat. I would then have some brown rice, sweet potatoe, etc, as well as some vegetables.

Home from school: Eat whatever

Supper: Eat whatever.

See the only that should matter is your breakfast and lunch. For breakfast keep it simple with protein shake

As for lunch, you can cook chicken breast the night before as well as brown rice, and vegetables then microwave it at school.