Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Getting ready for my show with White Blood 2!. Log

White Blood 2!

First of all I want to give a big thanks to controlled labs for letting me log this new product.

About myself:

I am 19 and 20 this Saturday, my weight is always updated on my profile here. I am currently in prep phase for my first bodybuilding comp on march 24th. I have a friend far more experienced than me in competing helping through deciding new cardio routines and macro plans as I get closer to the comp. Im trying to improve my trouble spots like fat on my lower back and large obliques, also I need to tweak my posing. My macros at the moment are as follows:
    1715 calories
    49 grams fat
    176 grams protein
    165 grams carbs
    aim for atleast 194 oz water

My exercise routine:

I do 3 days on and 1 day off then repeat and so far its working well for me. I do chest and tri’s together, bi’s and back, legs and shoulders together. I switch this up every couple weeks as needed. Currently doing abs 4 days a week. I had to stop hitting obliques because they are just too big, I do cardio 4 days a week and each session is 625 cals with 2 of these session being HIIT, I try my best to make the HIIT days on leg days. I am also hitting lower back twice a week since I am lacking there but its improving.

The plan:

I plan to take white blood every day even on rest days at 3 caps a day. I will use it in conjunction with the supps in my signature. If this stuff manages to get me going then it should get anyone going because of my diet for this comp. The pre workout I will be using is animal rage which does not have N.O. properties in it so it should not affect the white blood 2.

Initial impression:

I want to go at this product with a neutral attitude and see what happens. I have used other products that claim to support N.O. but they usually fall short of impressive, mostly pre workouts. The only product I have used thats soley N.O. was nitrix and I did not notice anything from it really, but to be fair it was years ago and I was not nearly as serious about bodybuilding as I am now. As far as the product it comes with a 30 day supply if you take 3 caps a day, it says take 30 to 45 mins before a workout. The pills are fairly large, about the size of the nitrix pills but its no problem at all getting them down. I like the bottle because it seems to be kept simple and not to over fancied, if thats a word. The bottle is the least of my concern though. The ingredient list intruiges my interest and that why I wanted to do this log. The day I got this was after coming back from the gym in the evening so I took my first dose then, nothing much noticed other than a slight tinlge in my legs. Not much was expected though, day 2 was a rest day and I had about the same effects, I want to take it even on rest days to see if it helps with recovery by the way.

Gym day #1 on white blood 2!:

I took my white blood with my pre workout about 45 mins before the gym. I started with 100 cals of cardio and some pushups and stretches for a warm up. Today was chest, tri’s, lower back and cardio.

Chest:
    flat bench
    inclined close grip bench
    flys
    I did chest first and right away noticed I had far more energy than I normally do and I did and took the same stuff as usual, I benefit this all the way to the white blood. It was almost like the first time taking a pre workout again, ahhh I miss those days before a far too high stim tolerance. Not really a difference in strength but I was able to crank out an extra rep or 2 on each set. Once I got to that point where my muscle would just say no, I quite I was able to get up another rep ever so slowly.

Tri’s:
    tricep press
    tricep pulldowns
    Energy is still goin at this point, no real change in vascularity, the gym was fairly chilly today though so I cant judge this product in terms of vascularity yet.

Lower back:
    stiff leg deadlifts
    Energy is still there and going good, gota tear up that lower back since I am lacking development there.

I decided to go ahead and do some wrist curls and reverse wrist curls and up until then I did not notice a change in usual pump but damn did I get it this time! I usaully get a great pump from forearms like everyone else and they are my fav bodypart to work. For a while after I was done I still felt pumped and the foreamrs felt full of blood and tight even loger than normal.

Finally on to the dreaded cardio, since I did HIIT on Monday I did just a steady paced slight inclined 625 calorie cardio session on the eliptical, after about ten miutes or so the energy was starting to die out but this is expecting since im cutting, nothings going to keep you going that long in these conditions, by the end I was dead like usual.

Overall I was fairly impressed on day one. Tomarrow is bi’s and upper back with abs and another cardio session.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounding solid
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You look good for your age bro.. keep it up!
    ….

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys thanks thanks for the support,

Today was back, shoulders, abs and cardio again. Not sure I have ever done this bodypart combo but I had to switch it up because my bi's are still sore and I don't have the energy to hit legs today. Yesterday white blood 2 did pretty well but for some reason today I am just completely sapped of energy. I know its because of the tweaks in my macros for this competition but what's odd is I had some energy with the same macros yeasterday. When I get back to bulking I will be able to give a better log of supplements, but while cutting I'm not sure how accurately most people will be able to relate to my experiences with white blood 2 or anything else for that matter. But I guess with a variety of people doing this log you will get to see how it affects people doing different things so everyone could relate.

Upper back:
    Bent over back flys (not sure that's what they are really called but you get the idea)
    Dumbell bent over rows

Shoulders:
    Cable shoulder shrugs with a barbell attachment
    Side raises

Abs:
    Simply 10 sets slow paced sit ups on the hyper extension machine

I havve been tweaking my ab workouts a lot lately to keep my obliques down, I used to do rediculous amount of ab exercises but I'm trying to minimize it now.

Cardio:
    625 calorie steady paced cardio divided up between the inclined eliptical, stair stepper and inclined treadmill walking.

I have to find something to do about the lacking of energy while still keeping my macros in check, I have always heard competition cutting was hard but man, this is the hardest thing iv done, trumps most of the military and training for triathlons. Tomarrow I will get to see what a pump in my bi's is like on white blood 2 and see if it helps power me through legs.

Ahhh now its time to go practice posing.
    Last edited by usafamnguy; 02-09-2012 at 09:36 AM.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000)
    ♦Controlled Labs Sponsored Log (White Blood 2)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142175101
    ♦Infinite Labs Sponsored Log (Juggernaut)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137208523

http://www.youtube.com/user/SARAandKELLY

Hey guys,

Today was legs, bi's, abs and the much much hated HIIT session.

Legs:
    Leg raises...I love them, today they seemed smoother than normal, almost robotic.I didn't have to thrust it up or anything just kept pumpin it up like a piston. Is that due to the white blood 2, who knows.
    Leg curls....my favorite leg exercise to do, no complaints here as these always go well for me
    Seated calf raises....same as always here
    I know what your thinking, where's the squats? Well with the cut and cardio allll the times my knees are hurting even more than usual(did somthin to them in the air force). So to try to preserve them until the comp I try to avoid squats which is not that hard since like most people, I HATE THEM.

Bi's:
    Drag curls...I personally love them and I'm dissapointed that I don't see others doing them, its such a great exercise.
    Concentration curls....another favorite of mine. For some reason my left bi always gets a better pump doing these.
    Seated hammer curls.....many people do these but most all do them wrong and flail their body everywhere. Especially guys my size trying to use 50lb dumbbells ha.
    I got an especially good pump in a cold gym today while doing ho's and I accredit it to white blood 2. I usually only get a pump like this in my room lifting with the window and door closed like a sauna and the pump lasted quite a while after I was done.

ABS:
    As I said before my obliques are too big so I have been laying off ABS some. I just did ten sets of legs raises slowly until failure and man did it burn good.

Cardio:
    Today was my second and last day of HIIT for the week, YAY! 625 more grueling calories gone. I did about 200 calories 3 times during my workout once before my workout, one after legs and the last after the workout.

I had manageable energy today which is good compared to my usual lately(wanting to curl up in a ball in the corner and cry my self to sleep) because of the cut which is new to me since its my first comp. I accredit the energy to white blood two, the energy didn't seem to peak or decrease. Just a consistant flow. Came home and practiced posing and now going to work soon. Tomarrow is my b day and it happens to fall on a rest day so I will not be logging tomarrow since I will just be posing. Thanks CL.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pumps / vascularity rating today ?....
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by usafamnguy View Post
    Tomarrow is my b day and it happens to fall on a rest day so I will not be logging tomarrow since I will just be posing. Thanks CL.

Happy birthday, brother. Kill it on your next session! Great log so far.

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Pumps / vascularity rating today ?....
    I did sir, in the section where I talked about my bicep exercises I explained that I got great pumps even though the gym was cold, the pumps were compared to what I get in my house with the window and door closed in a warm room doing biceps. In terms of vascularity no real change there but I'm pretty vascular to begin with and as stated earlier the gym is not warm and they have fans, I hate fans in a gym. When I workout at my house next time I'll have to really look at the vascularity difference since I usually lift in boxers at home to practice posing between sets.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Originally Posted by Kelgogi View Post

Happy birthday, brother. Kill it on your next session! Great log so far.
    Hey thanks man and ya plan to, can't afford to not kill it every time being this close to the comp. I'm gettting pretty stoked about it.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Ok so today was chest , tri's, abs and lower back. I am sick and feel like crap so there was no posing practice today except in between stes. I lifted at home which was nice since the gyms closed sundays, also means no cardio today.

Chest:
    Dumbell bench press
    Inclined dumbell bench press
    Triangle grip pushups
    I may have been sick today but the chest workout was AWESOME. Took my rage and wb2 40 mins before lifting and did some pushups as a warm up. The vascularity and pumps were probably some of the best I have ever had today which is odd since I'm cutting and sick, but hey I'm not arguin with it! Doing chest I simply felt powerfull today.

Tri's:
    Tricep curls using both arms but one dumbell
    One armed tricep curls
    Doing tris I still had great pumps and energy going.

I decided to do forearms after tri's which consisted of forearm curls and reverse forearm curls, this went great as usual. I don't think its possible to have a bad forearm workout.

Lower back:
    Stiff leg deadlifts
    This is where the energy started to fade.

Abs:
    Not sure what they are called but you meet your legs halfway between a sit up and leg lifts. At this point I was pretty much dragging, but that's ok because I was finished after abs.

My opinion so far of white blood 2 is that it helps get through a rough workout sometimes, while its no miracle supplement it has helped me even though I'm cutting which says a lot. For someone not cutting and getting sufficient carbs this product would probably work better.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

For someone not cutting and getting sufficient carbs this product would probably work better.
    Totally
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

I am going to continue logging white blood 2 but I would love to log another cl product when I go back to bulking and I could let it work to its full potential. I'll just have to see what logging opportunitiees are around after my show.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Today was bi's, back, abs and cardio.

Bi's:
    Concentration hammer curls
    Barbell drag curls
    Barbell curls
    The pumps I got in my bi's was INSANE today, it was painfull good, reminded me of when arnold spoke of pumps being like cumming. I would not want it too be anymore intense than it was today, I have never experienced it like this.

Back:
    Rows on the machine
    Back flys
    Had good pump and energy with my back also just not as intense as with bi's

Abs:
    10 sets of crunches with this goofy crunch roller thing
    I am getting to like this new ab routine of 10 sets of one ab exercise real slow. It burns much better than the 30 mins I was spending on abs everyday

Cardio: 3 200 calorie sessions on the inclined eliptical

Energy was better than usual today and I'm still cutting and sick, it seems the longer I take white blood the better results I get and the first bodypart I work is the most intense. So I would advise working your body part that needs the most work first.I have used other supps that say they increase pumps but this is the first I have actually noticed it.

So far I am satisbied by with whited blood 2.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Just wanted to add this.I'm sitting here relaxing watching some tv and my biceps ache after todays workout, never had this.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Abs:
    Not sure what they are called but you meet your legs halfway between a sit up and leg lifts. At this point I was pretty much dragging, but that's ok because I was finished after abs.
    Those sound like jack knives.

Those sound like jack knives.

Hell yea those are awesome !
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Hey guys, today was chest, tri's, lower back and abs.

Chest:
    Flat bench
    Fly machine
    Triangle grip pushups
    Todays chest workout was great, energy was great,energy was partly due to no cardio today. Pumps were awesome and my chest kept that full feeling through the whole workout even when I was done with chest and stretched it. I think I can honestly say I found an N.O. product that actually helps pumps, I have never taken anything that has actually made a difference in pumps.

Tris':
    Dips
    Not sure(on the cables using the rope, almost like a tricep press above your head and perpendicular to your body), I love em though.
    I love working triceps, energy and pumps were still great.

Lower back:
    Hyper extensions
    Another exercise I love, I'm going to pay for it tomarrow though.lower back is coming in, this was one of my problem areas.

Abs:
    I used this ab racker thing at the gym again today. Its basically a sit up with a bar above your head where you can put your arms. I looks weird but man does it burn.

Had a great workout today and I'm not completely dead after which I kinda nice for once, I could stay awake and study pharmacology now. The white blood 2 usually helps with fullness and vascularity in my posing practice after a workout but today I took a bath after a workout for the first time in years to help recover faster. Man with the white blood 2 and a hot bath I had vascularity and fullness like never before, can't wait to put on the tan, oil and posing suite in march.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Hey guys, todays a rest day but yesterday was legs, shoulders, abs, lower back and HIIT cardio and my legs are payin for it!

Legs
    Box squats
    Standing calve raises
    That machine where you sit down and squeeze legs together and apart ha

When I did box squats I used a bar that has braces that wrap around your neck and a box a little lower than knee height. Man I have never found a more torterous exercise, because of the wrap around bar when you can't get back up you just pull yourself up using the side of the squat rack and your able to get out some more reps.standing calve raises were amazing as usual and the machine I use to help show seperation between ham and quad.I did legs first because that's when the WB2 seems to hit the hardest and it really helped me get through those box squats, really felt a good pump in my quads there.

Shoulders
    Barbell shrugs
    Dumbell shrugs

I always feel a burn in shoulders but its not common to really feel full and pumped, felt like my neck was dissapearing.

Lower back
    Hyper extensions
    Stiff leg deads

Still payin for this today, felt like a machine doing the deads. I had to rest for a moment after that because my back was fried.

Abs
    Sit ups on the hyper extension machine

Not much to say here, I do them very slow and focus on the center where I need the most work and try not to hit obliques..

Cardio
    HIIT on an inclined eliptical

I did 625 calories broken up 3 times between the workout because I can do more intense intevals that way and it makes it feel like it doesn't last as long, I hate cardio sessions.

So far I am happy with the white blood 2, I feel like its helping to lower my stim tolerance since I don't feel the need for as much other pre wrokouts to get through. I'm lovin the pumps it helps attain. I'm not sure its doing much for vascularity but that's coming in more anyway as I prep.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

So far I am happy with the white blood 2, I feel like its helping to lower my stim tolerance since I don't feel the need for as much other pre wrokouts to get through. I'm lovin the pumps it helps attain. I'm not sure its doing much for vascularity but that's coming in more anyway as I prep.
    You know... I was pretty worried about doing the whole stim-free pre... especially with my weird experiences my first two days on WB2. I'm glad it's working out for the both of us now. When is your contest again, bro?

You know... I was pretty worried about doing the whole stim-free pre... especially with my weird experiences my first two days on WB2. I'm glad it's working out for the both of us now. When is your contest again, bro?
    Well its march 24th, but I'm really thinking I'm not going to do it. I think I'm just going to work my way back to a long bulk. I'm not very confident competing at my size and with my lacking posing skills, plus the whole thing is going to cast 500 dollars + with the 2 days missed work, gas, hotel, memberships and all, I got other financial things going on with school and moving shortly so its probably just better to hold off.come back bigger and better next time! And ya I'm am really glad this WB2 works as well as it does with no stims and all, even though I take it with stims ha.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Well its march 24th, but I'm really thinking I'm not going to do it. I think I'm just going to work my way back to a long bulk. I'm not very confident competing at my size and with my lacking posing skills, plus the whole thing is going to cast 500 dollars + with the 2 days missed work, gas, hotel, memberships and all, I got other financial things going on with school and moving shortly so its probably just better to hold off.come back bigger and better next time! And ya I'm am really glad this WB2 works as well as it does with no stims and all, even though I take it with stims ha.
    If it wasn't going to set you back $500, I would say go for it anyway for the experience. But yeah... I can understand the financial situation completely. No matter what you decide, I'm sure we'll all be supporting you from afar, brah.

If it wasn't going to set you back $500, I would say go for it anyway for the experience. But yeah... I can understand the financial situation completely. No matter what you decide, I'm sure we'll all be supporting you from afar, brah.

O ya for sure, if it was cheaper I would do it but its a lot of money to do something your not sure about. And if I compete I want to be confident and have fun but I don't see either happening for this comp. I guess the cut in weight could just be viewed as a maintenace cut since I'm 5 weeks out. Ha I hope when I look at the youtube vids of the competitors they are all monsters so I don't regret this decision.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Today was back,bi's, cardio,abs and forearms. We got some newer equipment at the gym today, I'm hoping more will be there tomarrow. We got a new leg press and row machine. I'm excited but, anyway. Also I decided not to do this upcoming comp, I'm going to slowly work back to a bulk because I'm not comfortable with my size or posing skill not to mention financial issues going on.I'll just compete bigger and better next year.

Back:
    The new low row machine
    Lat pulldowns

I added and extra .25 cups oat into breakfast today to start my transition and wow, the difference 13.5g carbs can make when your a little sensative to them. Along with my WB2 and pre workout I was like the energizer bunny.My back is TORE up, I have missed the feeling of actually feeling strong again. And my pre workout is working good since iv started the WB2, causing me to lower my stim tolerance. Maybe its part mental but I don't care.

Bi's:
    Regular grip concentration curls
    Hammer grip concentration curls
    Drag curls

Ohhh it hurt so good.My arms actually felt hot today and not just pumped but like there was a blow drier on me. And this was after the back doors of the gym were open to bring in the equipment which made the gym colder than usual(its snowing in ohio).

Abs:
    Used the sit up rocker thing again, laugh if you want but that thing is awesome!

Cardio:
    I am slowly backing off the cardio until I get down to probably 3 300 cal HIIT sessions a week to keep fat to a minimum while bulking. Today I did 200 HIIT and at the end of my workout was 300 cals regular cardio.

Forearms:
    Wrist curls
    Reverse wrist curls
    I used the barbell for this and it was great, felt like my arms were guna pop. You know how when you work real hard on seated calf raises and try to walk to soon and they cramp and you have to stop where you are and sit, well that happened with forearms today and it put a smile on my face.

Today was simply the best workout I have had in a long time, I had energy all the way through. Now that I'm adding more cals and carbs I'm anxious to see what the white blood 2 does, I'm lovin it so far.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

In for the skip up rocker abs videos that you should be posting.

In for the skip up rocker abs videos that you should be posting.
    I would gladly do that but its hard to do that stuff when your only access is through a phone. I can record via my phone but I can't post videos from my phone to websites. I have computer access at the public library but your upload or download anything through those computers. I'm typing this through my phone right now actually along with everything else I post except for the first post on this thread.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Thumbs up

Hey everyone. Yesterday was abs, tri's and upper back. I had to skip cradio and legs because my legs have been far to sore and not recovering.

Abs:
    Sit ups on the hyper extension machine

Tri's:
    Tricep press
    Tricep curl with a dumbell
    tricep pulldowns

Back:
    Bent over rows
    Back flys
    Lat pulldowns

Wow. Another great workout, still taking the white blood 2 at the same time with the same supps and it seems to just get more intense, I have raised my carbs up by 27g so far and its amazing the difference that can make. Starting tomarrow I will be following a new 5 day split routine instead of the 3 day so we will se how that goes. So far I am very satisfied with white blood 2 and it just gets better.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Nice increase in your pre carbs. I did back/triceps yesterday, too.

Hey guys, yet another update here, today was back and abs

Back:
    Barbell rows
    Single dumbell rows
    Back flys
    Stiff leg deads

Abs:
    Jack knives

I have been very busy lately with 2 jobs, school and bodybuilding(nothing is going to stop me from lifting, if you don't have atleast one thing in life you really want then what's the point) so todays workout was very simple and fast, but man did it feel like a lot more. My vascularity is increasing, found viens on my shins this week and I have even more coming in on my abs which I think is awesome, some others think its nasty. My energy levels lately have been through the roof and especially since I have been raising my macroes coming off a contest prep diet. This white blood 2 really does work better with raised carbs, aside from the fact that you will also naturally get more energy from raised macros. I am convinced that the WB2 has helped lower my stim tolerance, my pre/w works much better stim wise now and continues to get better. This is also do to me replacing other stims throughout the day with decaff tea, but none of this was as easy before when I tried a certain product designed to lower stim tolerance. Very sad to say but I was using a scoop of rage and a scoop no shotgun pre/w and the effects were eehh, and that's ontop of coffee throughout the day. Now I'm down too 1 scoop rage and 100mg caffiene tab with my wb2 pre/w and the effects are much better in the gym and that's it for stims for the day, maybe another 100 before work. I know its still too much but I plan to lower stims even lower over time. Anyway, flat out, I'm lovin the wb2 so far.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop

Well hello, ok yesterday was legs, abs and HIIT. I had to break it up in 2 parts of the day since I had 2 jobs and school work yesterday! Took my pre and wb2 as soon as I woke up to do legs. Ate my oats and fruit with some pb and was pumped by the time I got to the gym. We got a new leg press machine that I tried out and man it was great, I felt like gumby when I was done, and while sitting there I noticed some veins starting to appear in my quads Next was leg lifts and curls followed up with calf raises on the leg press machine. Energy and pumps were great as usual and I keep noticing even better vascularity weekly. This seems to be a product that amplifies its effects the longer you take it. These types of gains in vascularity would not be happening on my own this fast without wb2. After job #1 I went to do 300 cals HIIT inclined on the eliptical and abs. For the first time in I don't know how long I didn't use any stims before my second trip to the gym and I felt great, crazy energy still.

Legs:
    Leg press
    Calf raises on the leg press
    Leg lifts
    Leg curls

Cardio:
    HIIT 300 cals inclined eliptical

Abs:
    Hanging leg raises

Just for comparison to wb2 I took a sample of hemodraulix instead of wb2 today with everything else the same as usual to do chest today, energy, pumps and vascularity were great like wb2...at first. About half way through the workout the energy started to fade some and after job#1 today I'm not feelin much energy anymore as compared to white blood 2 I'm goin alllll day. So far wb2 proves to be the best N.O. supp I have every used, I have never seen an ingredient list like it so that's probably why.

Well off to job# 2 now and the the ARNOLD EXPO! Tomarrow
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Pharmacy technician/Cop