Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 177 lbs
    SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SF_Tryouts is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit SF_Tryouts's BodySpace

Question Am I building muscle if I'm doing H.i.i.T also?

Usually after I workout for 45mins I get on the treadmill and either do H.i.i.T or I will run 1 mile under 13 minutes.

1. Am I still building muscle or should I only do cardio on rest days?
    2. Am I doing enough cardio? Usually when I run the mile the treadmill say I only burned 108 calories.
    3. Do I need BCAA's? - Didn't wanna make new thread lol

Goal: Get body fat to 6% from 15% and build muscle. Diet is good usually grill fish or grilled chicken breast.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JackCannonTBE Subscribe!!

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Icons93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Icons93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Icons93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Icons93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Icons93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Icons93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Icons93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Icons93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Icons93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Icons93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Icons93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Icons93's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SF_Tryouts View Post
    Usually after I workout for 45mins I get on the treadmill and either do H.i.i.T or I will run 1 mile under 13 minutes.

1. Am I still building muscle or should I only do cardio on rest days?
    2. Am I doing enough cardio? Usually when I run the mile the treadmill say I only burned 108 calories.
    3. Do I need BCAA's? - Didn't wanna make new thread lol

Goal: Get body fat to 6% from 15% and build muscle. Diet is good usually grill fish or grilled chicken breast.
    1 - You build muscle on calorie surplus . You need to compensate for the cals you burned off during cardio .
    2 - Depends on too many factors that you have not supplied . In short its irrelevant . a 10 minute jog will keep you fit and health .
    3- If your not cutting there is no point . BCAA for the most part useless .

In relation to your goal you cant build muscle and lose fat at the same time unless your a beginner . Figure out what you want first . At 158 lbs id bulk , but thats not an excuse to get fat .
    Ka0s :In my experience, doing heavy barbell squats, bench presses, deadlifts, military presses, rows, etc. builds no significant muscle mass.
    What you need to really get big is a solid routine which focuses on light weights and cable movements to really force blood into those muscles and get that deep burn & powerful contraction