Closed Thread
    ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hgh for height growth at age 17

hey guys, i am 17 years old and 5'7 148 pounds. my bone age is 19, and the plates in my wrist are closed. i need to grow 3 inches. i do know that it is impossible to grow once all of my growth plates are closed. however, i am aware that the growth plates in the wrist are the first ones to fuse, and some growth plates do not close until bone age 20. therefore, i think there might be a chance for me to grow 3 inches if i begin using hgh. i have already spoken to an endocrinologist, but he said there is no need for hgh. of course, he doesn't know how much it sucks to be at least 4 inches shorter than most people. i've been researching where to find hgh, and i found this source: hghbodybuilding.com. can someone confirm that this is a legitimate source? thank you so much for your help.

MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000) MIDNCTG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong title to user name ratio
    USMC

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HGH!!! MOM! Where are my pants?
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

Registered User xTylerDurden90x's Avatar
    xTylerDurden90x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTylerDurden90x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTylerDurden90x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTylerDurden90x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTylerDurden90x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTylerDurden90x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTylerDurden90x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTylerDurden90x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTylerDurden90x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTylerDurden90x is on a distinguished road. (+10) xTylerDurden90x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ineedtogettall View Post
    hey guys, i am 17 years old and 5'7 148 pounds. my bone age is 19, and the plates in my wrist are closed. i need to grow 3 inches. i do know that it is impossible to grow once all of my growth plates are closed. however, i am aware that the growth plates in the wrist are the first ones to fuse, and some growth plates do not close until bone age 20. therefore, i think there might be a chance for me to grow 3 inches if i begin using hgh. i have already spoken to an endocrinologist, but he said there is no need for hgh. of course, he doesn't know how much it sucks to be at least 4 inches shorter than most people. i've been researching where to find hgh, and i found this source: hghbodybuilding.com. can someone confirm that this is a legitimate source? thank you so much for your help.
    I'm quite tall so I never really asked myself this question, even when I was playing basketball, but my friend who has pretty much the same size as you told me he was reading about some Japanese Doctor that said stretching and yogurts and some other stuff I don't remember HELP

just sayin'

ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ineedtogettall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    guys this is serious, you don't know how much it sucks to be a manlet. can someone please confirm that hghbodybuilding.com is legit?

Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aaron2k5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ineedtogettall View Post
    guys this is serious, you don't know how much it sucks to be a manlet. can someone please confirm that hghbodybuilding.com is legit?
    I went to highschool with a kid that was about 4'11 125 all the way until we graduated. I saw him again 4 years later and hes 6'2." U never know whats going to happen bro. One advantage is at a shorter height you can get big really fast. Just be blessed with what god gave you. I think no matter how tall you are everyone would wonder/wish what it would be like to be taller at some point in their life.

Don't do HGH. For one it is ridiculously expensive. For two, you have no idea how your body could grow. Imagine something like everything growing except your arms, and you look like a t-rex
    305 starting weight.
    Current: 207

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Notsureifsrs.

I hope not srs.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doesn't work.

Sorry, don't waste money on supplements. There may have been an age where such a thing was possible, but not anymore.

Enjoy the fact that every pound of muscle mass you put on will look much larger and you have to move every weight half the distance I do.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    No need. Don't do it. Won't work. And how are u a Manlet at 5 7??? I know a lot of guys around that size I'm only 5 9 so I don't think it's as big a deal as you make it to be personally. U could always make friends and hang out with shorter people???

hexbinary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hexbinary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u'r 17 .. you might still get taller..genetics are genetics..accept who you are.

guys, i know that genetics are a bitch, and i know that i'm acting like a retard, but right now i would do anything, and i mean anything to grow 2-3inches. can you guys recommend something?
    Last edited by ineedtogettall; 02-07-2012 at 04:20 PM.

T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could easily still grow 2-3 inches. Just don't worry about it and train hard and eat a lot.
    I don't expect success, I train for it.