chris25404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Home workout program / routine

hello guys ,

I am a 27 yo .. skinny guy 6ft 2 in 160 lbs

I never have done exercise and I ve never been at a gym

I dont have time to go to a gym .. so I am planning to have my workouts at home.

( I have several dumbells . and a straight barbell and a rope)

I was wondering If you could help me to set up a Home workout routine FOR (BEGGINERS PLEASE)

My goal is to have defined abs ( six pack) ... and big biceps and triceps

Also I forgot that I DO NOT OWN ANY MACHINE Or bench ( just straight barbell , dumbells and a rope)

If you can tell me if there is a manual or ebook for beginner at home

thank you 4 your valuable help

I appreciate your time

dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you'd probably be better served going to a gym

I cannot advise a program that doesn't include squats, bench, and DL (that's just me)
    Goals:

1.5 bw Bench
    2.0+ bw Squat
    2.5 bw Deadlift
    Gain 20 lbs

golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfwolf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chris25404 View Post
    hello guys ,

I am a 27 yo .. skinny guy 6ft 2 in 160 lbs

I never have done exercise and I ve never been at a gym

I dont have time to go to a gym .. so I am planning to have my workouts at home.

( I have several dumbells . and a straight barbell and a rope)

I was wondering If you could help me to set up a Home workout routine FOR (BEGGINERS PLEASE)

My goal is to have defined abs ( six pack) ... and big biceps and triceps

Also I forgot that I DO NOT OWN ANY MACHINE Or bench ( just straight barbell , dumbells and a rope)

If you can tell me if there is a manual or ebook for beginner at home

thank you 4 your valuable help

I appreciate your time
    Maybe either P90X or Body for Life?

NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NutellaBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well do you have any money? A backyard or a garage or spare room?

You can buy a small minimal squat/bench rack for ~50$ on craigslist including weights secondhand.

The reason I say this is because if you don't squat and deadlift, you're dead.

You can't really transform your body otherwise.

Either buy that or buy a gym membership.

Once you have the means to squat and bench then do what everybody in the industry does;

This program its called starting strength: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224