Lilman225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilman225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilman225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

looking for a good pre-workout supp

hey guys I'm looking for a good pre-workout supplement and i wanted your opinions. So I've seen lots of people like jack3d and white flood, but what do you think of assault?? looked good to me, i don't think I've seen it before. So has anyone used it? what do you think?

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Assault (Fruit Punch) was great. The scoop is massive so it feels like it has everything that you need.

I tried it back before they got their new fancy, packaging, I was impressed with it for the 1 tub that I had. However, I still prefer Superpump Max over all the above listed PWOs.

EDIT: I guess what I had was the old forumla, I was unaware it had been changed.
    Last edited by Coolcicada; 02-07-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Silently ... But surely . Gilgamesh13's Avatar
    Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tried some ... found that honey + lemon juice with some water works a million times better .
    "By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward." Mikhail Bakunin ~

The king of the jungle is the lion not the elephant, the king of the seas is the shark not the whale... You may want to be the biggest, but my goal is to be king.

No action --> decay.

Don't let your ego write checks that your body can't cash.

Lapis Philosophorum.

MaiArrendersi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiArrendersi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiArrendersi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiArrendersi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiArrendersi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiArrendersi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiArrendersi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiArrendersi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiArrendersi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiArrendersi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaiArrendersi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had the old formula of assault and it was good but not as powerful as others like Jack3d or 1.M.R. I think 1.M.R. Might have been my favorite so far.

Staziibrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staziibrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Staziibrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lilman225 View Post
    hey guys I'm looking for a good pre-workout supplement and i wanted your opinions. So I've seen lots of people like jack3d and white flood, but what do you think of assault?? looked good to me, i don't think I've seen it before. So has anyone used it? what do you think?
    assault is great because its not heavy on the stims, but you still feel strong throughout your workout

SamCogz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamCogz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamCogz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamCogz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamCogz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamCogz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    3rd Assult... sends me nuts!

Lilman225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilman225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lilman225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys for all your input, what about CRAZE?

Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    \

Havent tried it, not a fan of grape drinks.

I think you'd be better off just getting well-known MP Assault.

Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    \

Havent tried it, not a fan of grape drinks.

I think you'd be better off just getting well-known MP Assault.
    ok thanks guys, yeah i think ill try assault. thanks!

Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently using craze. Taste is just something your gnna have to deal with:/ but other then that he drive and focus I get from it is outstanding. I can't explain how much in a workout mode I feel after like 40mins of taking it.
    R.i.p Aziz "Zyzz" Shreddedshian. Another reason why i gota keep lifting, no matter how discouraged i get sometimes.

"How am i suppose to fit in when i was born to stand out?"

Started at 30-35 bf%

Currently 22% Bf

*Cutting down to 10 Bf%*^_^

I rep back.

danthamansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danthamansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danthamansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danthamansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danthamansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danthamansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danthamansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danthamansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danthamansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danthamansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danthamansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    c4 is pretty good!
    https://twitter.com/#!/danielumansky
    https://www.********.com/daniel.umansky
    http://www.youtube.com/user/danthamansky?feature=mhee

ayedomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayedomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayedomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayedomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayedomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayedomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayedomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayedomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayedomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayedomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayedomo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by danthamansky View Post
    c4 is pretty good!
    My cousin tells me the same. I am trying juggernaut out today for the first time, I'll let you know how that goes.

steveo9043 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveo9043 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveo9043 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveo9043 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveo9043 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveo9043 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveo9043 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveo9043 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveo9043 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveo9043 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steveo9043 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use assault and i dont get that jittery feeling like i did from jack3d but I still get that nice pump going. Taste is 7/10. This is the old formula. Not sure if i want to try the new formula next or C4.
    1/30/12 226lbs (day 1 gethin 12 wk) estimated BF 27.5%
    2/6/12 224.5 lbs (day 8)
    2/13/12 223.1 lbs (day 15)

Originally Posted by steveo9043 View Post
    I use assault and i dont get that jittery feeling like i did from jack3d but I still get that nice pump going. Taste is 7/10. This is the old formula. Not sure if i want to try the new formula next or C4.
    I was curious about Assault too, as I had tried to old forumla. I got a response on the changes:

You are correct, the formula has changed. The new version comes in a black and green bottle. The new version does not contain suma root anymore however new elements like BCAAs, Astragin, and Cinnulin were added. The serving size has changed and is now 32 servings per container.

I will be trying Assault again .

I ordered assault so I'll let you guys know what I think about it after a few workouts with it

cacheman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no explode did me good last time, i was going soo hard

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got the New Assault, Been using for about 2 weeks now, I use like 3/4 a Scoop and I feel the difference in my workout. I have that burst that lets me pump out that last rep. I love it.

White Flood looks interesting though
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

In regards to Assault, heres what changed:

You are correct, the formula has changed. The new version comes in a black and green bottle. The new version does not contain suma root anymore however new elements like BCAAs, Astragin, and Cinnulin were added. The serving size has changed and is now 32 servings per container.

wintersteen23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wintersteen23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cellucor C4 has yet to fail me, ive had every flavor and gives me an amazing pump before every workout. Been lifting since around July and havent stopped taking it since. Also Infinite Labs Juggernaut i had a cycle of that i got off my friend, also an amazing preworkout.

MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) MirinMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like every other thread I will state white flood.
    Assault is ok
    Jack3d/1m.r. Really give you no benefit

reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GET CRAZE. srs.
    I've had both Assault and Craze - Assault is complete shyt compared to Craze.
    Favorite pwo I've had so far and I've tried just about everything
    I grape back ...Please put in comment "Grapes back....Hnnnnnnngggg"

Ron Paul 2012

Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Vanduynomite is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tried Assualt. Didn't like it very much, didn't feel a great pump. My friend tried Craze, and said it sucks, he didnt feel any pump. Jack3d and Neurocore have both worked well for me personally
    RAW lifts
    Bench (Pause) - 250 (Torn Pec)
    Squat - 451.7
    Deadlift - 589.5 (APF National record) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkVBtkEfVdw

RAW Total - 1291

SDSU

travisrobleyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) travisrobleyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) travisrobleyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) travisrobleyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) travisrobleyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) travisrobleyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) travisrobleyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) travisrobleyr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I for one like c4 but from what I've seen alot of people like white flood or assault.
    Think strong, think positive and success is on its way.

reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) reeses007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by travisrobleyr View Post
    I for one like c4 but from what I've seen alot of people like white flood or assault.
    white flood is shyt. assault is meh. CRAZE <---- awesome
    I grape back ...Please put in comment "Grapes back....Hnnnnnnngggg"

Ron Paul 2012

4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    9 hours of sleep and a banana 30 mins prior to lifting is the best.
    You know you are a powerlifter when:
    You check your squat depth when sitting on the toilet.
    You work on perfecting your squat explosiveness when getting off the toilet.