Thread: MetalW0lf's Log

MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MetalW0lf's Log

I'm back from a week and a half rest period (traveling),
    I'll be doing StrongLifts 5x5 with some extra assistance exercises like:
    Front Squats,Weighted Dips,hanging leg raises and pull ups.

I did "Workout A" today:
    -Back Squat 5x5x255lbs
    If I were to judge myself on these squat,man my form was on point the whole time,really really happy with these.
    -Bench (No sets.)
    -Barbell Bent Over Rows (No sets.)

I decided to leave midway,because I've asked someone to pick me up from the gym at a certain time and my time was already up.
    I'm really satisfied with these squats though,might do some ab work at home.

It's a decent comeback for me and I'm motivated.

Expect vids from time to time.

Old 20Reps Log if you wanna check out:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162541901

MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10) MetalW0lf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wednesday 16/7/2014:

Did Workout A:
    -Back Squat 5x5x260lbs.
    -Bench Press (No sets.)
    Didn't have a towel with me so I decided to skip it this last time.
    -Barbell Bent over rows 5x5x155lbs (decently light for me,just giving my back a wake up call.)
    -Full leg raises on the pull up bar 3x10 for the core.

I noticed on the last 3 squats set saying the word **** gives a tremendous amount of energy,I'd say it on the last few reps and feel more explosive and less fatigue,so I discovered something new I guess.

Last edited by MetalW0lf; 07-16-2014 at 01:00 PM.

bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bdzemske is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great start man

whats your goals?

whats your diet look like? taking any supps?
    Team Representative for Formutech Nutrition

www.formutechnutrition.com

Originally Posted by bdzemske View Post
    great start man

whats your goals?

whats your diet look like? taking any supps?
    Thanks for the encouragement I really appreciate.

My goal right now or what I hope to acheive is a 4 plates squat,2.5plates Bench and 4.5 plates deadlift by the end of 2015.
    I used to workout so that it would help my athletic activities now I just do it for the fun,I just like the idea of progression in the big 3 lifts two.
    Can't deny I do it for aesthetic purposes as well.

My diet right now is pretty poor,I only focus on keeping my calories between 3000-4000 a day,the macros I do not pay it any attention at the moment,I better start doing that again soon.

I never took any supplement aside from fish oil,I just try to get my 8hours of sleep and eat my food that's how I recover.

Also looking shredded in that pic man!

Haven't updated this in a little while so here goes:
    Friday 18/7/2014 was workout B,my phone was dead so no recording:

-Back Squat 5x5x265lbs (5,5,5,4,X)
    I skipped the last set..
    -OHP 5x5x115lbs
    Got em all I wanna repeat it though to perfect the form on this. (Also might switch to 3x5 on this or 3x3)
    -Deadlift 1x5x230lbs
    It's lower than my squat only for now because I'm fixing my technique it will go up fast soon.

Monday 21/7/2014 Workout A:

-Back Squat
    No main sets only last warm up set was a double,I had a bruised rib on my ribcage's left side and it would hurt my heart to continue serious,so I played it safe but man I felt so motivated that day and was sure I would get this because my last double felt light.
    -Bench 8x1x220lbs + 1x10x185lbs
    Well no squats! so I did bench while very fresh and sometimes I just wanna rip it so did singles.
    -Front Squat 2x5x145lbs
    Yeah no rows,these are more for posture.

Today was one of my best workouts in a while,came out confident after finishing this session:

Wednesday 23/7/2014 "Workout B"
    -Back Squat 5x5x265lbs
    Form was on point on all sets,last one a bit of acceptable rounding.
    -OHP 3x3x135lbs
    Felt considerably not too heavy really,will try with 3 sets of 5 reps next time.
    -Deadlift 1x5x235lbs
    Taking it easy till confident with my form again and it went fine btw.

It seems last time I was just not in the game,one thing that helped a lot is this idea that every rep is a fu*king event!
    What I'm really happy more than the squat progress is the OHP progress, + I like it more than the flat bench press (Personal preference.)

Here's video.

Last edited by MetalW0lf; 07-23-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Back to my old school gym..I hate that squat rack and the barbells have gotten rusty which I don't mind and may actually like that.
    When I change gyms and try to get back into my groove I don't do high reps or my usual routine instead I like to go with heavy weights and this helps with my form two.

28/7/2014 did:
    -Back Squats 2x2x315lbs.
    -Front Squats 1x8x220lbs

Here's the video:

ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50) ELPUSSYSLAYER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice

Originally Posted by ELPUSSYSLAYER View Post
    Nice
    Thanks man!

My old gym in which I shot my last video at is having a few repairs in it,so no workouts today,will also need to find a new gym,I just freakin hope it'll have a decent squat rack (Oh please more than just one!),5lbs plates,collars to prevent shaking and allow heavy deadlifts.
    Also for the month to cost cheap would be great two.

I'll start my quest tomorrow as I surfed on the Internet and got a decent amount of addresses of different gyms.
    In the mean time I've been playing my favorite video game ever!
    Can you guess what that is?

It's PAC-MAN!!

srs

So I did workout B today:
    -3x5x265lbs Back Squat. (Will do it next time with 5x5 was tired today so took it easy there.)
    -3x5x135lbs strict OHP. (Form on point,still will re-do it because I'm not very ready to move up.)
    -1x5x310lbs Deadlift. (Didn't break too much of a swet there.)

Workout A:
    -Back Squat 5x5x110KG-242lbs ATG.
    Switched from Candito's Hybrid Squat to High Bar oldschool Olympic and I went extremely deep I even felt some muscles I forgot I had,weight felt light will progress back to where I was for sure,form first,could barely move after this.
    -Bench 3x3x100KG-220lbs (3,3,2)
    Will get it next time was close.
    -Rows 1x5x85KG-187lbs.
    Just one of these times where I rage and do one set.

After the workout I just felt cold,I actually rubbed it out twice yesterday and I'm never doing that again,was gonna die midway.
    I thought of starting my own routine soon,will stick with stronglifts a few more weeks though.

Workout B today:
    -Back Squat 5x5x112.5KG-247.5lbs (5,5,5,x,x)
    I don't know what going on first set went great,second and third set my lower back was making a fuss all of the sudden,even though I really had it in me to do these 2 more sets it was getting dangerous,so I decided screw ego Lifting,will get it next time pain free,ain't worth it to lose your back,I'm confused though.Next time will bang out all five sets.
    -Strict OHP 1x5x60KG-132lbs > 1x3x65KG-143lbs >3x1x70KG-154lbs
    Felt strong and confident here.
    -Deadlift 1x5x145KG-319lbs
    My grip might start to become an issue soon...Overall it went fine,form on point.

Anyway I hope I'll find a fix to my High bar squat issue or I'll just have to switch back to hybrid (Which always worked for me.),
    me going too low this time might be the cause is what I think or sitting back a bit too much? Idk anymore.