Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    honestly, you don't want women being rational. You just need to learn to use their emotions to your advantage.
    So your saying I have to constantly work on them and be sly and cunning and not myself just so that they behave like a decent human being and fit into society? And then if Im too tired of constantly doing this and would like to feel like they like me for me, theyre gonna walk all over me. No thanks, Id rather them act like normal human beings and not parade around like theyre hot chit, and entitled to chit cuz they have a slit between their legs.
    What am I so afraid of?
    This is supposed 2 be what dreams are made of..

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol. I think I was the one to mention immature little girls and I was referring to a specific incident that would be the actions of a selfish and immature person. The example and situation we were discussing at the moment was about a female. If it involved a guy doing the same specific actions we were discussing atm, I would have said the same except used man and immature little boy in contrast.

TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeKappa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Caneellen View Post
    huh? LoL... you didn't read my posts, did you...?

no emotion, no hate, no nothing.... just friendly banter...
    so just RELAX & ENJOY
    R u SRS rite now? All that youv done is come in and agree with posts to win over guys. As I have already stated your hiding behind your "nice" comments, agreements and smiley faces. You havn't provided us with anything, and instead your trying to justify women logic in a very sly way (being flexible). Having no morals and changing opinions to lie to yourself that your different from other girls is not being flexible. Your just manipulating men that can't see through this game. Your not anything special, nor better than any of these other women regardless of how much you agree. I can agree on something all day then turn my back and continue being a dumarse
    What am I so afraid of?

Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TeKappa View Post
    So your saying I have to constantly work on them and be sly and cunning and not myself just so that they behave like a decent human being and fit into society?
    lol... you sound as though you perceive females as a step away from serial killers....
    (this is not a healthy mindset...srs.)

R u SRS rite now? All that youv done is come in and agree with posts to win over guys. As I have already stated your hiding behind your "nice" comments, agreements and smiley faces. You havn't provided us with anything, and instead your trying to justify women logic in a very sly way (being flexible). Having no morals and changing opinions to lie to yourself that your different from other girls is not being flexible. Your just manipulating men that can't see through this game. Your not anything special, nor better than any of these other women regardless of how much you agree. I can agree on something all day then turn my back and continue being a dumarse
    i suggest you check out my post history before you say more....
    too soft...

LOL go back and read everything you said. Agreeing with something isnt doing something.
    What am I so afraid of?

chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MajorKobraK View Post
    wat?
    The girl turned around and talked crazy **** about each of her "friends" the moment they left, then pretended like they were besties as usual next time they were together

I read the whole thread, only commented once or twice earlier on. Point is they came agreeing with you to try and win you over and you WK all over the place accepting their BS as if its true. What you fail to see is that its BS, as said b4 they have no honor and lack a lot of morals, meaning they will change their mind/views to be accepted just to boost their egos and parade around as if theyre anything special. Thats the thing though, we all WANT to believe that shes not like the rest, we all wanna find that person but we fail to see how rare these traits are. Especially nowadays where the generation is getting dumber by the minute, women lack any traits theyre just texting breathing vegetables. Its mens fault that women act like this, because we've allowed all this crap to go on for so long. Fkn stand up for yourself and dont b a prissy, most men would bend right over for a chance to sniff their arse.
    Honestly, idk how to even respond to all that. You say a few things that I generally agree with, and then the rest is a bunch of angry, sweeping generalizations. You seem very jaded and bitter towards women, which is an attitude I've learned first hand will get you nowhere in terms of happiness. So just because some girls came in and agreed with us guys, that means they are all manipulative liars who should be disregarded simply because they are females? Grow up dude. Besides, its an internet forum. I'm not gonna start raging at women who are nice and agreeable on here under the suspicion that they are secretly trying to win my e-favor. And believe it or not, a few women have provided helpful information ITT. Not only that, agreeing with a female because she makes a good point doesn't make you a WK...not on here nor in real life. Its called acknowledging your agreement with another human being, which is what normal people do.

BTW I dont care about your gfs coming in and holding your hands, and I dont care about the support group you have. Post something worthwhile, I dont care where you ate, and that you sat there and had some decent manners instead of acting like a farm animal.
    Lol what is this I don't even...
    Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.

No Fap for Life Crew

**OFFICIAL UPLIFTING AND MOTIVATION CREW**

Originally Posted by chaser. View Post

that means they are all manipulative liars who should be disregarded simply because they are females? Grow up dude. Besides, its an internet forum. I'm not gonna start raging at women who are nice and agreeable on here under the suspicion that they are secretly trying to win my e-favor. And believe it or not, a few women have provided helpful information ITT. Not only that, agreeing with a female because she makes a good point doesn't make you a WK...not on here nor in real life. Its called acknowledging your agreement with another human being, which is what normal people do.

Lol what is this I don't even...
    What you dont get is that its still attention whoring, feeding their ego so that IRL they can go on and pretend they dont do this crap.

2. Farm animal wasnt towards you, didnt wanna make another post for that.
    What am I so afraid of?

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just take the thread back to the OP.

@caneellen what's the one thing your girlfriends do while pursuing a guy, past or present, that you find the stupidest/funniest.

@tekap any other specific incidents you've come across that were mind blowing to you?
    Last edited by bbbee; 02-13-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Caneellen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    .....Agreeing with something isnt doing something.
    ahhh, I see. well then how bout you check history one thread back on organ/ bone marrow donation....
    then you can see what I DID

kindness shouldn't always be immediately perceived as for a specific purpose you know....as sometimes it is genuine.
    actually, most of the time...

I'm sad for you that your personal experiences thus far in life have made you feel otherwise... srsly

EDIT: and if it makes you feel any better, I did get NEGGED ITT also, and it was by a GUY...so go figure! Lol
    Last edited by Caneellen; 02-13-2012 at 08:52 AM.
    too soft...

ahhh, I see. well then how bout you check history one thread back on organ/ bone marrow donation....
    then you can see what I DID

kindness shouldn't always be immediately perceived as for a specific purpose you know....as sometimes it is genuine.
    actually, most of the time...
    Im talking about this specific thread, its great on you that you have half a heart but staying on topic this doesnt justify the fact that women (like you) act irrational as fuark and cause uneccessary drama.
    What am I so afraid of?

chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000) chaser. is just really nice. (+1000)
    What you dont get is that its still attention whoring, feeding their ego so that IRL they can go on and pretend they dont do this crap.

2. Farm animal wasnt towards you, didnt wanna make another post for that.
    So we should just be mean to EVERY female who posts here, regardless of whether she's cool or not, just to demoralize them and hopefully prevent them from acting crazy IRL?
    Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.

No Fap for Life Crew

Im talking about this specific thread, its great on you that you have half a heart but staying on topic this doesnt justify the fact that women (like you) act irrational as fuark and cause uneccessary drama.
    nothing ITT i have posted is irrational, and sticking with the topic means that I support the sincerity of my behavior ITT as genuine interest in participating and contributing in a constructive and hopefully helpful way.... all the while maintaining a sense of humor and not taking things too seriously...

My posts are playful, because that's just me... whether talking with men or women

If you can't either have fun, or make something good come from it, then why do it?
    Not trying to gang up on you, but I don't get why anyone would post in anger all the time for 'fun'..... Where's the draw in that?
    Last edited by Caneellen; 02-13-2012 at 09:09 AM.
    too soft...

Originally Posted by bbbee View Post

@tekap any other specific incidents you've come across that were mind blowing to you?

I really wish I could add to this. I just can't remember the specific incidents...
    I can write a novel on irrational and stupid behavior, but since my ex likes googling my user name(stupid on me for using same usernames) and lurking every little thing I do Im not going to post anything.

I may come out as arrogant and jaded as stated above, Im just stating what I see is happening, and how this thread started out strong then just wiped out. The only thing that constantly happens that I hate is how women always have excuses and try to justify their mistakes, instead of apologizing and KNOWING wtf theyre apologizing for. You can say sorry all you want, but its just gonna be a repeat
    What am I so afraid of?

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brenden87 View Post
    me: how are you liking your course
    her: they're all indians and asians...there's only one other aussie
    me: guy or girl
    her: girl. she's reallyyy pretty
    me: why don't you sit with her then?
    her: i don't make friends with pretty girls
    me: why?
    her: they're stuck up
    me: are you sitting by yourself?
    her: no i'm sitting with an indian guy who bought me hot chocolate
    I find I'm drawn towards pretty women for friendships (no homo, srs).

As for men not noticing subtle hints, that's not sexist, its fact. Men don't listen either - a sweeping generalisation but true nevertheless. And the reason they don't listen is because women prattle on about stuff that they're not interested in. Its these little differences that make relationships so interesting. I think people have unrealistic expectations of the other gender. Women and men simply don't act the same and its pointless complaining about stuff either does simply because they happen to be that gender. It won't change. We should cherish the differences between us and celebrate our different traits.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    I think people have unrealistic expectations of the other gender.
    Yes. Completely agree with the above.

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So we should just be mean to EVERY female who posts here, regardless of whether she's cool or not, just to demoralize them and hopefully prevent them from acting crazy IRL?
    This is the perfect solution. (Not srs)

Also to the bitter bk. I am secure enough in myself where I dont need your internet approval. Believe it or not there are women who have more important things to bother themselves then the superficial BS that contributes to woman logic. I was raised to respect myself and whether or not you believe me, my demeanor on these foruns directly reflects how I carry myself IRL.

Editing to say, I got negged by a female. Did not neg back. I say what I mean and do.t hide behind false pretenses.

Also posting here auto automatically makes one an attention whore?

Back to R&P I go.
    Last edited by Jpenn89; 02-13-2012 at 09:25 AM.
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So your saying I have to constantly work on them and be sly and cunning and not myself just so that they behave like a decent human being and fit into society? And then if Im too tired of constantly doing this and would like to feel like they like me for me, theyre gonna walk all over me. No thanks, Id rather them act like normal human beings and not parade around like theyre hot chit, and entitled to chit cuz they have a slit between their legs.
    You can become the alpha man you SHOULD be, and then being in control of your options and emotions IS being yourself................or you could be a lazy beta *******, and whine on the internet about how girls don't act like boys.

the choice is yours.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

If you can't either have fun, or make something good come from it, then why do it?
    Not trying to gang up on you, but I don't get why anyone would post in anger all the time for 'fun'..... Where's the draw in that?
    Stop editing your posts every 5 min. This is a topic on women logic and Im calling you out for hiding behind the smiles. No more no less, and I dont care if any1 disagrees, your all entitled to your own opinions Im just stating mine. Your all acting as if Im so hurt by what women have done that you all think Iv been walked over. Im not gonna boost myself ITT, im posting what women have TRIED to do. Its all in how much you let them get away with, but it dissapoints me that they would even try
    What am I so afraid of?

Stop editing your posts every 5 min.
    Do not pick on me as cannot help... am slightly obsessive

(okay to hide behind frown face instead?)

And to Tiffanywantsmore.... VERY well said!!

Ps-- will try to restrain myself from editing this post...
    too soft...

...............or you could be a lazy beta *******, and whine on the internet about how girls don't act like boys.
    Trololol. I have nothing else to say to this, have fun constantly "controlling your emotions" and dealing with the stupidity your wife will come up with to one day just sit down and nod because your letting all this crap happen.

If Im a bitter bk bcuz I can see the lil game your trying to play then so be it, but I guess we'll see where this ends up once you allow women to walk all over you.
    What am I so afraid of?

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop editing your posts every 5 min. This is a topic on women logic and Im calling you out for hiding behind the smiles. No more no less, and I dont care if any1 disagrees, your all entitled to your own opinions Im just stating mine. Your all acting as if Im so hurt by what women have done that you all think Iv been walked over. Im not gonna boost myself ITT, im posting what women have TRIED to do. Its all in how much you let them get away with, but it dissapoints me that they would even try
    Why does it dissapoint you? Line stepping is human nature, regardless of sex. If people CAN get away with things, they WILL.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Trololol. I have nothing else to say to this, have fun constantly "controlling your emotions" and dealing with the stupidity your wife will come up with to one day just sit down and nod because your letting all this crap happen.

If Im a bitter bk bcuz I can see the lil game your trying to play then so be it, but I guess we'll see where this ends up once you allow women to walk all over you.
    I don't allow women to walk all over me, and even crazier I don't have to be a bk to wield that kind of control.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Originally Posted by Jpenn89 View Post
    This is the perfect solution. (Not srs)

Also to the bitter bk. I am secure enough in myself where I dont need your internet approval. Believe it or not there are women who have more important things to bother themselves then the superficial BS that contributes to woman logic. I was raised to respect myself and whether or not you believe me, my demeanor on these foruns directly reflects how I carry myself IRL.

Editing to say, I got negged by a female. Did not neg back. I say what I mean and do.t hide behind false pretenses.

Also posting here auto automatically makes one an attention whore?

Back to R&P I go.
    Do not pick on me as cannot help... am slightly obsessive

(okay to hide behind frown face instead?)

And to Tiffanywantsmore.... VERY well said!!

Ps-- will try to restrain myself from editing this post...
    Shut up you two! Stop trying to manipulate us men into thinking you are a decent human beings! We're all onto you, you filthy creatures. Go back to the kitchen! (am I doing it right?)

Not srs

No Fap for Life Crew

Why does it dissapoint you? Line stepping is human nature, regardless of sex. If people CAN get away with things, they WILL.
    Fair enough, although (feel free to disagree) I think that in a serious relationship, where both parties really want it to work a guy will try way harder/do way more than the woman. But in truth the person that cares the least controls the relationship
    What am I so afraid of?

Shut up you two! Stop trying to manipulate us men into thinking you are a decent human beings! We're all onto you, you filthy creatures. Go back to the kitchen! (am I doing it right?)

Not srs
    My god, poor guy they actually got you by acting all nice and pretending to care about your opinion so that they can then act like theyre better than other girls. If you actually dont see that WOMEN do this kind of crap all the time, I feel really sorry for you
    What am I so afraid of?

Fair enough, although (feel free to disagree) I think that in a serious relationship, where both parties really want it to work a guy will try way harder/do way more than the woman.
    This comes from a feminized prince/princess understanding of a "relationship."

But in truth the person that cares the least controls the relationship
    This is a common mis-stating of a rather useful axiom. The proper stating is this: the person with the must perceived sexual market value controls the relationship. And the first thing that betas do to hand over control to a female is to assume that "she's the one." Ergo, the male has no sexual market value.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

The proper stating is this: the person with the must perceived sexual market value controls the relationship. And the first thing that betas do to hand over control to a female is to assume that "she's the one." Ergo, the male has no sexual market value.
    Will agree with part of this, dik is like air, its taken for granted. Anyways lunch is over, carry on
    What am I so afraid of?

Will agree with part of this, dik is like air, its taken for granted. Anyways lunch is over, carry on
    Dick is, sure. Cuz every dude has one. So all the bullshit you see on the misc about BBC is men trying to find the upperhand in the sexual market by having a bigger weiner than the next dude. For the most part, it doesn't work. The way to be perceived as having higher sexual market value is by having options, real or perceived. Hence the other axiom: girls want what other girls have.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

My god, poor guy they actually got you by acting all nice and pretending to care about your opinion so that they can then act like theyre better than other girls. If you actually dont see that WOMEN do this kind of crap all the time, I feel really sorry for you
    I'm simply pointing out how ridiculous your mentality is. You do realize that by being angry towards ALL women, whether they are cool or not, you are only furthering the negativity between genders right? By trashing girls who act cool you only make them bitter and more kunty towards men, thus perpetuating the cycle. I'm not even mad at you bro. If anything, I feel sorry for you for carrying around all that negativity. And fyi, I've received more reps from guys than girls ITT. Are they all just sucking up to me too?

No Fap for Life Crew

I'm simply pointing out how ridiculous your mentality is. You do realize that by being angry towards ALL women, whether they are cool or not, you are only furthering the negativity between genders right? By trashing girls who act cool you only make them bitter and more kunty towards men, thus perpetuating the cycle. I'm not even mad at you bro. If anything, I feel sorry for you for carrying around all that negativity. And fyi, I've received more reps from guys than girls ITT. Are they all just sucking up to me too?

Everybody has to go through that phase on their journey from beta to alpha. Of course, some guys get stuck permanently bitter, and some go back to being beta. Part of becoming alpha is realizing it is what it is, letting go of the hate, and instead of being mad about the way women are using their nature to your advantage.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast