Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kyle3point0cic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Alpha test review

Hey guys,

I just bought alpha test by muscle tech and was wondering if any of you have tried it and what to expect from it,

Thanks
    -Kyle

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kyle3point0cic View Post
    Hey guys,

I just bought alpha test by muscle tech and was wondering if any of you have tried it and what to expect from it,

Thanks
    -Kyle
    AlphaTest is a fairly new product to the market, so there hasn't been much action by way of reviews just yet. Personally, I've been stacking it with NanoStim (our latest nitric oxide formula) for a few week and love the results. I feel stronger, and my muscles seem to be hard and vascular for much of the day.

Feel free to start a log - I'd love to hear how it works for you. Let me know if you have any questions!

Rob
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DukeX2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol they named something Alpha so kids would buy it. Good marketing - probably does nothing long term.

MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DukeX2 View Post
    Lol they named something Alpha so kids would buy it. Good marketing - probably does nothing long term.
    Sounds like you've already made up your mind, so I won't be offering you a free bottle, 'cause I'm confident in what AlphaTest delivers.

OP - I've got a bottle of NanoStim for you to try as well if you're interested. PM me for details...

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    was hoping to find a review here want to see a few reviews before I try some of these out, but definitely like the direction MT is taking

Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    was hoping to find a review here want to see a few reviews before I try some of these out, but definitely like the direction MT is taking
    Sorry brother - I'd love to send you a bottle, but they're US formulated so I can't send them overseas. Any chance you've got a contact in the US?

Thanks for the feedback man, much appreciated.

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleTechRob View Post
    Sorry brother - I'd love to send you a bottle, but they're US formulated so I can't send them overseas. Any chance you've got a contact in the US?

Unfortunately no contact in the US, but its alright. I can just wait until a few reviews come in. Generous offer though, a lot further than many companies are willing to go. Appreciate it

Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd gladly log this - I wouldn't be able to start till April though as I'm just finishing up BioForgev3 + Triazole in the next few weeks and need to take a 30-day break from any natty test boosters/AIs. I've been very curious to see how this is considering how well the "Super Concentrated Series" has been performing... Hell, I have a good prescription plan and may even get bloods done for it if my doc will go for it.

Rob, is it generally just a single month run with this, or is two more advisable? Does AlphaTest control cortisol and/or estrogen/aromatase levels; If not, is it advisable to add something (primarily regarding estrogen/aromatase - As I'm scared ****less of gyno)? Also how often should you cycle this, and with how long of a break?
    IsraeliKrav.com
    Israeli Krav Maga Association (IKMA) - US HQ - The ONLY Krav Maga schools in the USA recognized by the Israeli Government.
    "The leg of a baby is stronger than the balls of Muhammad Ali" - Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga, first head of the IKMA

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I actually tried neurocore from muscletech and simply loved the results from it, undoubtly the best preworkout only problem with it is (and rly any preworkout) is dont take it late in the evening or else you just wont sleep.

i been supplementing l-arginine with neurocore, but to anyone who can answer this. just how much more of a.. for the lack of a better word.. better workout/results will i get if i supplement say nanostim or alpha test?

let alone..is alphatest even worth given my age. or would nanostim make more sense (19)

Unfortunately no contact in the US, but its alright. I can just wait until a few reviews come in. Generous offer though, a lot further than many companies are willing to go. Appreciate it
    Anytime man. You're a stand-up guy, so I'll see if I can pull some strings with my UK distributor and make something happen.

Originally Posted by Spork3245 View Post
    I'd gladly log this - I wouldn't be able to start till April though as I'm just finishing up BioForgev3 + Triazole in the next few weeks and need to take a 30-day break from any natty test boosters/AIs. I've been very curious to see how this is considering how well the "Super Concentrated Series" has been performing... Hell, I have a good prescription plan and may even get bloods done for it if my doc will go for it.

Rob, is it generally just a single month run with this, or is two more advisable? Does AlphaTest control cortisol and/or estrogen/aromatase levels; If not, is it advisable to add something (primarily regarding estrogen/aromatase - As I'm scared ****less of gyno)? Also how often should you cycle this, and with how long of a break?
    Thanks for checking in Chris. I'm waiting for the MyoBuild logs to take off, then I'm going to try and run logs on either NeuroCore or AlphaTest, depending no demand. Keep you posted.

To answer your question, yes, we do have a validated combination of Rhodiola crenulata and Ginkgo biloba shown in a clinical study to help maintain peak testosterone to cortisol ratio after training. I can't speak to the estrogen/armoatase levels, but will touch base with R&D to be sure.

As for cycling, no - no need to cycle. AlphaTest works with your body's natural testosterone production, so you can use it continually. No PCT required either.

Originally Posted by CytoRoc View Post
    I actually tried neurocore from muscletech and simply loved the results from it, undoubtly the best preworkout only problem with it is (and rly any preworkout) is dont take it late in the evening or else you just wont sleep.

i been supplementing l-arginine with neurocore, but to anyone who can answer this. just how much more of a.. for the lack of a better word.. better workout/results will i get if i supplement say nanostim or alpha test?

let alone..is alphatest even worth given my age. or would nanostim make more sense (19)
    Great to hear CytoRoc - glad you enjoyed NeuroCore! Be sure to leave a review at the BB.com store and let people know what you think. And I know what you mean about the sleep loss. We definitely don't advise taking stims of any kind less than 6 hours from bedtime, but can be tough when you train at night. Rest is important!

All the pre-workout products in the Super Concentrated Series have been designed and formulated to work independently. No need to stack them. And, while we don't advise stacking NeuroCore and NanoStim due to the stimulant nature of both, some guys have reported doing so to great effect.

A lot of guys would argue that there's no need for a test booster at such a young age, but given the effects of AlphaTest on naturally occurring test production, I'd imagine it would work exceptionally well.

Thanks for the interest gents!
    Last edited by MuscleTechRob; 02-08-2012 at 03:24 PM.

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey guys,

Thanks
    -Kyle
    OP so you bought a product before doing research? Usually its the other way around.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    OP so you bought a product before doing research? Usually its the other way around.
    Luckily in this case he made an excellent choice!

Originally Posted by changemyoil66 View Post
    I have done research before I bought it, but like Rob said, its fairly new so there wasn't quite as many reviews as i had hoped for.

I have done research before I bought it, but like Rob said, its fairly new so there wasn't quite as many reviews as i had hoped for.
    I'm confident you'll be happy with the results Kyle. As I said, I've been stacking it with NanoStim as of late and it's awesome. Let me know how it goes for you. Feel free to start a log so people can follow your progress. Be sure to leave a review, too!

Anytime man. You're a stand-up guys, so I'll see if I can pull some strings with my UK distributor and make something happen.
    Thanks bud.

It kind of sucks that the entire market is so different over here than in the US. Very few true promos, no real discounts etc so your efforts are much appreciated

Thanks bud.

It kind of sucks that the entire market is so different over here than in the US. Very few true promos, no real discounts etc so your efforts are much appreciated
    I know, I hear you. We're actually working quite hard on bridging the gap between our two markets so that our fans overseas receive the same kind of treatment and brand experience as our domestic fans. Keep you posted!

RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is Alpha Test compared to other Test Boosters?

Originally Posted by RobNyc View Post
    What is Alpha Test compared to other Test Boosters?
    It's quite unique actually. It contains ingredients that not only help you maintain peak testosterone levels while keeping muscle-taxing cortisol in check (rhodiola & ginkgo biloba), but can also help you increase your free active testosterone (boron citrate; zinc). Have a look at the link below - it shows you exactly how it stacks up (dare I say, is better than) some of the other products out there:

http://www.muscletech.com/products/a...comparison_tab

RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's quite unique actually. It contains ingredients that not only help you maintain peak testosterone levels while keeping muscle-taxing cortisol in check (rhodiola & ginkgo biloba), but can also help you increase your free active testosterone (boron citrate; zinc). Have a look at the link below - it shows you exactly how it stacks up (dare I say, is better than) some of the other products out there:

http://www.muscletech.com/products/a...comparison_tab
    Thanks

I'm confident you'll be happy with the results Kyle. As I said, I've been stacking it with NanoStim as of late and it's awesome. Let me know how it goes for you. Feel free to start a log so people can follow your progress. Be sure to leave a review, too!

Yea, I'm loving this stuff!

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im kinda interested in this alpha test. I just took a look at myobuild; it looks solid. This new muscletech line in really taking off
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Yea, I'm loving this stuff!
    Nice! What have you been using - NanoStim or AlphaTest?

dmcgathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

first id like to say iv been using muscletech supps since i was 18 im 22 now and iv never had a bad experience and iv been using there new stuff and alpha test is the real **** so is myobuild the alphatest is prob the best bet if your looking to get stronger and have one hella pump

Originally Posted by dmcgathy View Post
    first id like to say iv been using muscletech supps since i was 18 im 22 now and iv never had a bad experience and iv been using there new stuff and alpha test is the real **** so is myobuild the alphatest is prob the best bet if your looking to get stronger and have one hella pump
    Sweet! Thanks for the feedback brother. The new Super Concentrated Series is top notch - glad you're enjoying it!

dmcgathy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sweet! Thanks for the feedback brother. The new Super Concentrated Series is top notch - glad you're enjoying it!

ya no prob people live by types of clothes and shoes cars and what not i live by muscletech it is a great product but the one thing i would love is for muscletech to bring back apladan and the concentrated series that was a great product i got atleast 20 people on that when it was out

See Oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just curious, how does this stack up against something like Battle Fuel? Would you try one or the other, or would it be safe or better to stack them together? I've always been very motivated as a natty bodybuilder. diet is pretty much perfect and gonna start up the Layne Norton power/hypertrophy split as a break from HST and figured id try some new supps as well. But yeah, I always do my research hence why im here. Any info on Alpha Test would be much appreciated.

and yeah, if the offer is on the table for a sample bottle id def be willing to run a log. its something ive always wanted to do actually just never got around to it. thx again in advance
    You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet.
    psalms 18:39

BooM

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    +1

I seriously dig where MT is going these days.

TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys I mid way through my second bottle of alpha test and am going to come off of it and take a break (just to give my body a chance to level back out for a bit). Do I need to run any kind of pct or estrogen blocker with this product?
    After lifting heavy for a long time, heavy is still heavy......

Nordic Natural Fish Oil
    CLA
    Dymatize Aminos
    PharmaFreak GHGF
    Coleman Signature Series Nitric Oxide

Originally Posted by TarheelMBS View Post
    Hey guys I mid way through my second bottle of alpha test and am going to come off of it and take a break (just to give my body a chance to level back out for a bit). Do I need to run any kind of pct or estrogen blocker with this product?
    No, not at all. How has it been working for you so far?

TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMBS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, not at all. How has it been working for you so far?
    Rob do I need to taper it off at all or just after my last 4 pills I stop and body will be just fine?
    After lifting heavy for a long time, heavy is still heavy......

Nordic Natural Fish Oil
    CLA
    Dymatize Aminos
    PharmaFreak GHGF
    Coleman Signature Series Nitric Oxide