Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

IFPA Pro Ron Parmeter 2012 Off Season

Quick introduction. My name is Ron Parmeter and I compete in the IFPA. I am also a Promoter for an OCB show "The UPRISING" held in Plattsburgh NY. I am new to this section of the board but kept a journal in Derek's section the past few years. I competed this last fall in the IFPA Gaspari Classic and the Yorton Cup. With the guidance of Team Miller I was able to crush my '2010' physique this past fall.

I also very happy to announce that I am now a CORE Nutritionals Athlete. I am damn proud of this and plan on representing CORE to the best of my abilities. I am hoping to have a productive year of training (and hopefully growing) and would like to return to the stage improved in 2013.

During this last prep I made Vlogs documenting as much as I could of my contest preparation. I plan on doing the same for my off season. Here is my most recent one. I am excited to get this going.. Thank you for stopping by!!

CORE Nutritionals Athlete
    Team Miller

"Man's damnation is the inability to hold other's in awe" DORIAN YATES

Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ron Parmeter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Feb 8th
    Today was a kick ass leg day with Justin Glicksman...

GOAL-- Squat 500 some time this year!
    I am currently using a version of Layne Norton's PHAT program and really feel like this program is going to get me there.

Today was heavy squat day. I did my 3 work sets with 425 for 5 reps. I had never done three sets with that weight so I was super pumped. Then hit a PR on Hack Squats. All in all great day!

As I mentioned before, I am now a part of Team Core Nutritionals... I am so excited to see what using their products for a whole off season will do for me. I started using Core Test last week and I am going to run at least one bottle (4 weeks) and maybe even a second bottle (8 weeks). I love this stuff. I worked with Doug Miller for my last contest prep and he had me use Core Test. I was amazed how much strength I was able to keep throughout the diet. So I am eager to see what I can do with a surplus of calories.

I will try to keep a better log of my workouts and shoot some video footage this week.
    Team Miller

dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dam225 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ron Parmeter View Post
    Feb 8th
    Today was a kick ass leg day with Justin Glicksman...

GOAL-- Squat 500 some time this year!
    I am currently using a version of Layne Norton's PHAT program and really feel like this program is going to get me there.

Today was heavy squat day. I did my 3 work sets with 425 for 5 reps. I had never done three sets with that weight so I was super pumped. Then hit a PR on Hack Squats. All in all great day!

As I mentioned before, I am now a part of Team Core Nutritionals... I am so excited to see what using their products for a whole off season will do for me. I started using Core Test last week and I am going to run at least one bottle (4 weeks) and maybe even a second bottle (8 weeks). I love this stuff. I worked with Doug Miller for my last contest prep and he had me use Core Test. I was amazed how much strength I was able to keep throughout the diet. So I am eager to see what I can do with a surplus of calories.

I will try to keep a better log of my workouts and shoot some video footage this week.
    In it!

Run 2 bottles of Core TEST back to back....it gets even better in weeks 5-8!

I was hit with the flu last weekend. Bed ridden for 2 days. Right as I was getting in to a groove. I went back to the gym tonight and of course it was leg day. ROUGH... I made it through the workout but felt like I was going to puke the last 20 minutes of training.

One of my buddies, who is a NYS Trooper keeps firing me up. I challenged him to a bench, squat, dead competition and he told me I didnt stand a chance. He keeps telling me I should just worry about getting my glutes ripped. Lol.. He is a good guy but really knows how to get under my skin. I am definetly not the strongest guy. But I love a challenge. So he says to me the other day "why don't you use one of those pretty Hammer Strength machines, you might stand a chance".. So he picked Decline Hammer Strength. Of course he was not there so I put it on video. Here is the youtube link.
    I am leaving for Florida on Saturday AM. I will be training with Paul Revelia and Adam Lalikos on Sunday. It's their deadlift day. I have not done a deadlift in nearly two months now. So this should be interesting!! I will get as much training footage as I can.
    Oh, I weighed myself the other day, 203.5!!! I really need to back off the calories a bit. That is not going to be easy with a week at Disney right around the corner. When I get back it is on. I would like to be back down to 195 ish by April.
    The show I promote is coming quickly. A little over 5 weeks away (March 24th, 2012). Since it is a regional show (non Pro Qualifier) I feel obligated to take care of the competitor as much as possible. I just ordered an acrylic overall award. It is the show logo cut out on a base. It is all etched out and colored in. I thought this was a sweet idea and something different. It was $220 but I think that it stands out much more then just a trophy. Here is a computer image of what it will look like. I was promised the detail will be amazing.. http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/...t/IMAG0737.jpg
    Team Miller

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Solid deads yesterday buddy....looking forward to Squats on Wednesday if we can get together!
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN FOR THIS!!!!! Kill it bro!!!! Gratz on crushing your previous physique and loving the work in here!!!
    advertising not permitted

GTiR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great work Ron! Can't wait for more vids/vlogs! Keep Crushin'!
    For those who say IT can't be done, don't interrupt those who are doing IT

Core Nutritionals Athlete
    Team Miller

www.teamazbury.com www.corenutritionals.com http://********.com/MrAzbury

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Found your log you beast! Sick workouts this week. Thanks for taking time away from your family to hit the gym with some Florida boys and show us what it takes to get to your level. I know we will all be better off because of it. It was great meeting your wife as well, hopefully this is just the first of many times we get to hang out. Doug is really lucky to have you representing CORE Nutritionals, you are an asset to his team. Put yourself out there more because you have a lot to offer the bodybuilding community. I am looking forward to seeing the videos you took put together.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on this buddy. Great meeting you this week Ron, was fun lifting and hanging out, hopefully this will happen many more times in the future. Looking forward to how beastly you get this offseason.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Squats - 455x2

V-Squats - 360x21

V-Squats - 450x20

Beast from the Northeast! Great training with you again last night Ron...you sure know how to leave it all in the gym! Looking forward to your off season and the gains you'll make. Enjoy the rest of your vacation here!
    RDF

My Journey:

jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on this ron! its going to be epic bro!!! This is jordan pepper btw, can't wait to see your progress bro, already looking huge!!!! Crush it!

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Solid deads yesterday buddy....looking forward to Squats on Wednesday if we can get together!
    It was great meeting up with you guys and training bro. Best of luck at the meet.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    IN FOR THIS!!!!! Kill it bro!!!! Gratz on crushing your previous physique and loving the work in here!!!
    Thanks man. I hope to have a great off season and Crushing this past look.

Originally Posted by GTiR View Post
    Great work Ron! Can't wait for more vids/vlogs! Keep Crushin'!
    Crushing Buddy!! Can't wait man. We are going to have some fun

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Found your log you beast! Sick workouts this week. Thanks for taking time away from your family to hit the gym with some Florida boys and show us what it takes to get to your level. I know we will all be better off because of it. It was great meeting your wife as well, hopefully this is just the first of many times we get to hang out. Doug is really lucky to have you representing CORE Nutritionals, you are an asset to his team. Put yourself out there more because you have a lot to offer the bodybuilding community. I am looking forward to seeing the videos you took put together.
    Thanks Paul for the kind words. It was great to finally meet you and feel so comfortable training with you guys. Dinner was great.. Even funnier was you catching me comparing hand sizes with Arnold on the Planet Hollywood wall. LOL. Stay in touch bro.

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    In on this buddy. Great meeting you this week Ron, was fun lifting and hanging out, hopefully this will happen many more times in the future. Looking forward to how beastly you get this offseason.
    I will be meeting you boys in the Cape either way. Best of luck at your meet man. Kill it.

Originally Posted by jrp859 View Post
    In on this ron! its going to be epic bro!!! This is jordan pepper btw, can't wait to see your progress bro, already looking huge!!!! Crush it!
    What's up Jordan. Thanks for following man. Hope the prep is going well
    Team Miller

Florida Trip Feb 26th

I just returned from a week in Disney. I had a great time and enjoyed some really nice weather. Even though Floridians consider it winter, 80 degrees to me is Summer!
    I only trained twice when I was there. My right shoulder has been bothering me so I figured a little time off would do me good. I started to bench on a regular basis and I believe that is what started this pain. I started taking Core FLEX last week and I am hoping it kicks in soon and helps me get back to normal. I ended up taking ten days off from upperbody specific training. I did train on Sunday and Weds with Paul Revelia, Robert Fahey and Adam Lalikos when I was in Orlando.
    We trained heavy Deads and speed rep squats on Sunday. This was the first time doing deads in almost two months. I was very happy with the weight I was able to use and I am hoping to deadlift 545 some time in the near future. I was so sore on Monday and Tuesday and walking around Disney piggybacking my son was a chore.
    On Weds I met up the guys again and trained legs. We trained late at night and I was having doubts that I would be able to have a decent workout. After a long day at Disney I popped some Core Zap and headed to Gold's. We ended up killing it! I had a great time hanging with these guys. I had only met Robert on one other occasion but felt like I knew all three guys for years.
    I returned home last night to 9 inches of snow! I am happy to be home though. I missed my daily routine and my diet was horrible on vacation. I ate great today and trained chest and triceps. My shoulder still hindered me today and has felt achy all day. If it does not subside soon I will set my stubborness aside and head to the doctors.
    Here is somw video footage from our sunday training session.
    Team Miller

Originally Posted by dam225 View Post
    In it!

Run 2 bottles of Core TEST back to back....it gets even better in weeks 5-8!
    Well I just received another bottle in the mail so I guess 8 weeks is happening!!
    Team Miller

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad you got home safe and sound Ron. It was really a great experience meeting and lifting with you, can't wait until we can do it again!
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

Feb 27th

I trained legs with my buddy and fellow IFPA Pro Dave LaClair tonight.. And we killed them!! Dave wanted to do front squats.. It is an understatement when I say I hate them. I have probably done them 2 times in the past year. But I followed his lead. This is what our workout looked like

Front Squats
    135-15
    185-10
    205-6
    225-6
    245-6
    275-4
    275-4
    275-3 drop 135-15x

Back Squats We did these with a 1-2 second pause in the bottom position.
    225-10
    275-10
    315-10
    365-5

Leg extensions
    3 sets of 15-20 reps

Leg Press
    2 sets of 50 reps

Lying leg curls
    4 sets of 12-20 reps

Ad and Abductors
    3 sets of 20 reps

bodyweight lunges
    2 sets of 50 steps

My lowerback was torched from the front squats. My quads were so pumped and tight. I even experienced that odd pain in the back of your head while doing leg press. You know that lack of oxygen pain that feels like someone hit you with a sledge hammer!!?? Great day of training and I am sure I will feel this one for a few days

My diet is back on point and I am hoping to come down a few pounds in the next few weeks. I am coming in to week four of Core Test right now and really starting to feel the benefits. No time to waste. Off season is short and I have some improving to do!
    Team Miller

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am on week 2 of Core Test, good stuff.

Crazy workout, sometimes the movements we hate the most work the best.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

I am on week 2 of Core Test, good stuff.

Crazy workout, sometimes the movements we hate the most work the best.
    I know one thing Paul. I feel them today!!! Your should start to notice a significant strength increase this upcoming week.. I can't wait to hear how you guys do at the meet!
    Team Miller

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CRAAAAAAAAAAZY leg session!! lovin those front squats
    advertising not permitted

I know one thing Paul. I feel them today!!! Your should start to notice a significant strength increase this upcoming week.. I can't wait to hear how you guys do at the meet!
    That would be very nice since I have max effort and then the meet following that.

Don't forget to look into a PL meet you can do as well!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrp859 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ron, just got done catching up on this thread, EPIC! that deadlift session looked awesome, just what i needed for back day tomorrow! Im gonna see how many reps i can get too with 315 and let you know, ive never done that many reps with deads before! hahaha but i can't wait till may 5th, show time!!! Prep is going good, 9.5wks out, steadily tightening up!!! Heres a little shot on a lowwwwwww carb day after hitting some hiit cardio! Already looking forward to off season, going to hook up and go up to dougs shop and get some core test, hearing amazing things about it!!!

Originally Posted by jrp859 View Post
    Ron, just got done catching up on this thread, EPIC! that deadlift session looked awesome, just what i needed for back day tomorrow! Im gonna see how many reps i can get too with 315 and let you know, ive never done that many reps with deads before! hahaha but i can't wait till may 5th, show time!!! Prep is going good, 9.5wks out, steadily tightening up!!! Heres a little shot on a lowwwwwww carb day after hitting some hiit cardio! Already looking forward to off season, going to hook up and go up to dougs shop and get some core test, hearing amazing things about it!!!
    Looking great man!! Get to Doug's shop soon. Run Core Test at the end of your prep. It will help!! Keep up the great work man.
    Team Miller

GTiR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that's doin' work baby! gettin' me all hyped for my leg workout this saturday!

Feb 27th

I trained legs with my buddy and fellow IFPA Pro Dave LaClair tonight.. And we killed them!! Dave wanted to do front squats.. It is an understatement when I say I hate them. I have probably done them 2 times in the past year. But I followed his lead. This is what our workout looked like

Front Squats
    135-15
    185-10
    205-6
    225-6
    245-6
    275-4
    275-4
    275-3 drop 135-15x

Back Squats We did these with a 1-2 second pause in the bottom position.
    225-10
    275-10
    315-10
    365-5

Leg extensions
    3 sets of 15-20 reps

Leg Press
    2 sets of 50 reps

Lying leg curls
    4 sets of 12-20 reps

Ad and Abductors
    3 sets of 20 reps

bodyweight lunges
    2 sets of 50 steps

My lowerback was torched from the front squats. My quads were so pumped and tight. I even experienced that odd pain in the back of your head while doing leg press. You know that lack of oxygen pain that feels like someone hit you with a sledge hammer!!?? Great day of training and I am sure I will feel this one for a few days

My diet is back on point and I am hoping to come down a few pounds in the next few weeks. I am coming in to week four of Core Test right now and really starting to feel the benefits. No time to waste. Off season is short and I have some improving to do!
    For those who say IT can't be done, don't interrupt those who are doing IT

Core Nutritionals Athlete
    Team Miller

www.teamazbury.com www.corenutritionals.com http://********.com/MrAzbury

I'd love to see Ron do a PL meet... **cough, cough**
    RDF

My Journey:

Let's go Ron you better keep this thing up to date...Doug is gonna crush you between his biceps!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    I'd love to see Ron do a PL meet... **cough, cough**
    Haha.. Read on and you will understand why I am no longer considering one.

Let's go Ron you better keep this thing up to date...Doug is gonna crush you between his biceps!
    I am sure a head lock with his guns would hurt. I will do my best to keep up..

Best of luck to the both of you tomorrow! CRUSH IT
    Team Miller

March 9th

Well off season has kind of started out a little worse then I was hoping. I have had a history of shoulder issues. A few years back I had to get my right shoulder looked at. I ended up finding out that I had some bone spurs on my AC joint. The inflammation was really bad and limited by training. I went through some PT and avoided surgery and managed to be without pain the past few years. I really noticed that flat barbell bothered it the most and pretty much got away from doing it all together

UNTIL, a few months back. I was talked in to a "friendly" bet on the flat bench. I am def not the strongest guy but a challenge always seems fun and motivates me. The challenge was to see how many reps we could do on flat bench with 315. I remember years ago being able to do 315 for 6 reps. First time I tried it I did 315 for 3. So I started doing a bench program, Two bench days a week, one heavy and one with speed reps. I even practiced changing my form and tucking my elbows. I started watching videos, etc. About two weeks in to this program I started feeling pain in my right shoulder. I iced it, upped the joint formulas etc. Continued to do this program. Well after a few more weeks I was unable to bench at all.

I took a whole week off from upper body when I went to Florida in hopes that the time off would fix whatever was wrong. Well, it helped but it still is not anywhere close to 100%. So I finally went to the Doctors and actually had an MRI done on it today. I am hoping that it is just inflammed again. They prescribed me some anti's that I started a few days ago. So we will see what happens. FINGERS CROSSED.

But besides that. I am still training hard and being smart. I will hopefully hear some good news during my follow up appointment next week. I have been really busy with getting everything lined up for my show. It is two weeks away from Sat and I am getting super excited. My Don Len trophies arrive tomorrow.

I have to send a big thanks out to Marc Lobliner and Doug Miller. These guys are supplying me product to give to the winners of the show. I have learned a lot while meeting people in this sport. Some are in this only for themselves. Others will do what they can to help support the sport. I know some people think that everyone is in this for their only personal gain. But I can tell you this.. Doug Miller and Marc Lobliner love Bodybuilding! I feel so priviliged to be friends with these guys.

I will not let this shoulder thing or anything else derail me from a good off season. I will improve this year and come in with a better physique next year!!!
    Team Miller

March 19th

March 19th

Off Season Update and preparing for the show I promote.

Last edited by Ron Parmeter; 03-19-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: youtube link
    Team Miller

Well you got the shoulder diagnosed which is good. Get in and get it over with and back to working hard. Have a great show, give Marc my best.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

WOW... The madness is over. Here are some videos from the Uprising..

Team Miller