Page 55 of 174 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 5209
    Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Swooshie! You're looking HAWT!!!! Wooooo!

And, Awwwwww! What a cute kitteh! He actually looks like he's not too mischievous, which is good...or is it? Mwahahaha!
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Isn't that just the cutest kitteh ever?!!! My daughter says Gus can't get her footing on their hardwood floors and stumbles all over the place!! She's sooooo tiny too!
    That's the best part of kittehs!

My little guys used to crack me up. They would chase each other around the bedroom and one would dart under the bed. Well they grew REALLY fast and must not have realized it because one day we were sitting there laughing at them. Pierre (my friends cat) went to run under the bed and didn't "duck" enough and cracked his head on the bottom of the frame. He fell over, got up and got super close to the floor. So freaking funny! I was like aww buddy what happened? Getting too tall to hide? Bahaha!

I used to foster kittehs! They are adorables.
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In and subbed!!! love ya Swoosh!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!
    Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Team Ogre!

Come in and check out my log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147818213&pagenumber=

This is the man if you want a coach!!
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigwade800/

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Kittehs, boobs, and lulus. This *is* a full-service journal.
    Well, someone has to do it....this is a bodybuilding forum after all

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    Swooshie! You're looking HAWT!!!! Wooooo!

And, Awwwwww! What a cute kitteh! He actually looks like he's not too mischievous, which is good...or is it? Mwahahaha!
    Hiya Red!!! Nice to see you Awe, thanks!

I guess she's really good and cuddly! I've only seen pictures because my daughter lives in Michigan with her boyfriend. She's coming home from Christmas, I just found out!!!! Woot! Sooooooo excited!

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    That's the best part of kittehs!

My little guys used to crack me up. They would chase each other around the bedroom and one would dart under the bed. Well they grew REALLY fast and must not have realized it because one day we were sitting there laughing at them. Pierre (my friends cat) went to run under the bed and didn't "duck" enough and cracked his head on the bottom of the frame. He fell over, got up and got super close to the floor. So freaking funny! I was like aww buddy what happened? Getting too tall to hide? Bahaha!

I used to foster kittehs! They are adorables.
    Lex, you would be the best kitty foster mom ever! How fun would that be!!! The cat I have now is 7 and she and my dog are best friends! It's so cute! Sometimes the cat will hide under a chair and when Chloe (dog) walks by, unsuspectingly, Maverick will pop her paw out from under the chair and swat at Chloe....funny

Originally Posted by Stncldsnake View Post
    In and subbed!!! love ya Swoosh!
    Snake Thanks! I luvs ya too!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I luvs ya too!
    always mutual on that one

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have never owned a cat. My sister has an all black one that is pretty cool. I want to get a Pitbull when my beagle dies.

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BACK

So you know how you'll look at a workout on paper and think....this is nothing....then you go to the gym and it kills? This is how I felt this morning with this workout. I don't know why when I get to the microcycle of 12-15 reps in this program, do I think it's going to be a piece of cake, because that rep range starts to burn! Plus, this last phase of the program has you doing a rest/pause/drop-set the last set of each exercise, and those things kill.

I didn't do my usual rack pulls today. They are actually not part of this program, but they're so darn fun (truly) that I like to incorporate them on back day.....plus, I'm halfway good at them. The reason I didn't do them today was because some really considerate person left the bar on the very top pin with a good 300+ pounds loaded on it and it stayed that way during my entire workout. Just wasn't in the mood to stretch up that high and unload that much weight.

DB One-Arm Bent-Over Row

35 x 15
    40 x 15
    40 x 10 rest/pause 4 F drop to 25 x 15 F

Wide-Grip Pulldown

My elbow was weird on this....no pain, it just felt like it needed to be cracked or something....like it was catching and wouldn't extend fully. Finally worked it's little glitch out. Not sure what that was all about???

70 x 15
    80 x 12
    80 x 8 rest/pause 4 F drop to 55 x 10 F

Straight-Arm Pulldown

50 x 15
    50 x 15
    50 x 12 rest/pause 5 F drop to 40 x 11 F

Seated Cable Row

75 x 15
    80 x 15
    80 x 6 rest/pause 5 F drop to 60 x 10 F

I've been out of my Gluta-Tren since the end of last week and I'm honestly convinced that is miracle powder as far as recovery goes. I had little or no DOMS at all training on it and now I'm sore as heck not on it! I'm ordering some. That ProMera stuff is awesome I tell you!

Today I was back to work after a lovely 4-day weekend. My time off was great! You know it's good when you have no idea what day it is, what time it is, and have nothing on your calendar......and could care less! However, when I walked into work today my desk was filled....and I mean filled with stacks of paperwork, messages on my voice mail (even though there was a "message" not to leave a message) and stuff scattered everywhere....everywhere!!! Really??? Now there's a strong team for ya
    Last edited by swooshie; 08-21-2012 at 07:31 PM.
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    always mutual on that one
    Awe, Matz! You know I luvs you too....bunches

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I have never owned a cat. My sister has an all black one that is pretty cool. I want to get a Pitbull when my beagle dies.
    Hey there, tricky name guy I use to have a beagle! Actually I had two....one good one and one really, really bad one! The good one got to stay and have a charmed life (she died about 10 years ago ) The bad one constantly jumped the fence, was mean (major Alpha) to "good beagle", barked non-stop at anything that dared to move outside and then decided he would bite......game over.

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    your microcycle is beyond anything i can do with regular sets and reps. i cant believe i'm surrounded by all of these pixie sized women who can lift like MONSTERS!

which is my way of saying, helluva workout, swoosh.

sorry about whoever was rude enough to leave those weights like that.

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lex, you would be the best kitty foster mom ever! How fun would that be!!! The cat I have now is 7 and she and my dog are best friends! It's so cute! Sometimes the cat will hide under a chair and when Chloe (dog) walks by, unsuspectingly, Maverick will pop her paw out from under the chair and swat at Chloe....funny
    My cats do that to each other.

I've had 2 litters of fosters, 6 in the first one ALL of then Black except one tabby! And then another litter of 3 (dats where my jack jack came from). Pretty sure all my bad luck is from that first litter. Black cats running in front of you everywhere! We kept one, the 5 toed black cat. Freaking awesomest cat EVER! She was cute.
    Last edited by lexagon; 08-21-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    Current Log:
    Promera - Gluta Blast and Amino-Tren with derickb - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164803381

*TEAM AMAZON* - Sisterhood of Iron

Past Logs:
    Promera Sports - Gluta-Tren & Con-Cret - Swoosh & Lex - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146265453

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm here Swoosh. In for lulz and of course.....Swoosh pics.
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435

Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    your microcycle is beyond anything i can do with regular sets and reps. i cant believe i'm surrounded by all of these pixie sized women who can lift like MONSTERS!

which is my way of saying, helluva workout, swoosh.

sorry about whoever was rude enough to leave those weights like that.
    Hi there, Geek! You just always make me smile....srs! I think you're foolin with me.....cause I know what you can lift, sister!!

Yeah, not cool when people don't re-rack their weights. I'm seeing it more and more in the gym. I'm not sure why people expect other people to clean up their stuff......annoying.

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    My cats do that to each other.

I've had 2 litters of fosters, 6 in the first one ALL of then Black except one tabby! And then another litter of 3 (dats where my jack jack came from). Pretty sure all my bad luck is from that first litter. Black cats running in front of you everywhere! We kept one, the 5 toed black cat. Freaking awesomest cat EVER! She was cute.
    LOL'd at that ^^^^^ can just picture black cats running and jumping all over lexi's house!!! I've heard that black cats are the hardest to adopt out, but they are adorable!

Originally Posted by metalmullisha View Post
    I'm here Swoosh. In for lulz and of course.....Swoosh pics.
    Yay!! Metal's here!!!

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    omg very srs not joking. i am doing the db rows again soon and it is PAIN PAIN and i dont do heavy reps and my high weight is 30 pounds. watch for it in a couple days. yr all gonna laugh at me,

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think my boy Zeus has a crush on Swooshers too.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

I think my boy Zeus has a crush on Swooshers too.

That's the sweetest picture ever! That made me smile a big smile

Still smiling!

Yep....still

Going to bed now.........smiling!

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ya, my honey admired your pic, too. But I thought it might weird you out showing you a pic of that. lulz

Actually, the only reason he saw it was because any time you post pics like that, I show it to him and say, "See! I can look like this in 5 years, too!!!"
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look amazing in your latest pictures Swooshie!

Nice workout!!!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome pics, Swoosh - you look great!

Nice looking workout, despite working it around inconsiderate gym idiot...
    The Journal: Epiphanies, DOMS & Cottage Cheese
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110296001

Things that a fashion-trained PT does:
    http://charli-cohen.com

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post

Nice workout!!!
    Agree 100%

You too gobbles, wow at your new avi.

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lovin the Back workout!!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!
    Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Team Ogre!

Come in and check out my log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147818213&pagenumber=

This is the man if you want a coach!!
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigwade800/

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    aww the kitty kat mirin swooshy. I was trying to figure out what that lightning strike was in the back ground. new balance shoe got it.
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Even kittehs mire da Swoosh!

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    since youre in my log i figured id slide into this one

hope you dont mind
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ooo nice back workout Swoosh, yeah those high volume days are not to be taken lightly. Lol at kitteh pic, he be mirin'. Hey what kind of laptop is that, looks an awful lot like my sony vaio. Mind=semi blown you can use the white background on this site, makes my head hurt after like 5min srs.

I didn't do my usual rack pulls today. They are actually not part of this program, but they're so darn fun (truly) that I like to incorporate them on back day.....plus, I'm halfway good at them. The reason I didn't do them today was because some really considerate person left the bar on the very top pin with a good 300+ pounds loaded on it and it stayed that way during my entire workout. Just wasn't in the mood to stretch up that high and unload that much weight.
    Ugh jackweed people! Even if some other 7' godzilla comes there to squat and can rep that weight people have to think nobody is gonna just jump in at 300+, gotta warmup too. Man I would be so embarassed if somebody saw me leaving shiz all racked up like that and walking away.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    Ya, my honey admired your pic, too. But I thought it might weird you out showing you a pic of that. lulz

Actually, the only reason he saw it was because any time you post pics like that, I show it to him and say, "See! I can look like this in 5 years, too!!!"
    LOL'd at that one, Red!! Awe, that's sweet....you will totally get there! You're already making an awesome transformation!

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post

Nice workout!!!
    Thanks, Gobbs! You're always so nice!

Originally Posted by CharliC View Post
    Awesome pics, Swoosh - you look great!

Nice looking workout, despite working it around inconsiderate gym idiot...
    Hi Charli! Thank you! Everytime I read one of your posts, I can just hear your accent coming through! I would love to have an English accent (you do have one, right? )

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Agree 100%

You too gobbles, wow at your new avi.
    Hey Handsome! Thanks!

Gobbs looks hotz in all of her pictures! She's gorgeous

Originally Posted by Stncldsnake View Post
    Lovin the Back workout!!
    Hi Snake!! Thank you!

Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    aww the kitty kat mirin swooshy. I was trying to figure out what that lightning strike was in the back ground. new balance shoe got it.
    Wasn't that the cutest picture ever! Clever, metal

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Even kittehs mire da Swoosh!
    Awe, shucks, Dubs!! Maybe the kitteh was all "where's her head?!!"

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    since youre in my log i figured id slide into this one

hope you dont mind

I've been waiting for you

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Ooo nice back workout Swoosh, yeah those high volume days are not to be taken lightly. Lol at kitteh pic, he be mirin'. Hey what kind of laptop is that, looks an awful lot like my sony vaio. Mind=semi blown you can use the white background on this site, makes my head hurt after like 5min srs.

Ugh jackweed people! Even if some other 7' godzilla comes there to squat and can rep that weight people have to think nobody is gonna just jump in at 300+, gotta warmup too. Man I would be so embarassed if somebody saw me leaving shiz all racked up like that and walking away.

Mine's a white background too! I guess I never even thought about changing it. What color background do you use?

I'm not sure why those high volume days surprise me....but they're tough and those rest/pause/drop-sets make it really tough!

I know! I just don't get it. I always wonder why people assume someone else will put their stuff away............grrrrrr

Wasn't that the cutest picture ever! Clever, metal
    Did you wake up smiling swoosh?

Awe, shucks, Dubs!! Maybe the kitteh was all "where's her head?!!"
    he just loves bewbs

Did you wake up smiling swoosh?
    Totally! I smiled all day long too!

he just loves bewbs
    You mean boy kittehs are just like boy peoples?

Totally! I smiled all day long too!
    Glad I could put a smile on that face.

You mean boy kittehs are just like boy peoples?
    He cant help what he likes, and I cant blame him, I like them too. lol.

Glad I could put a smile on that face.

He cant help what he likes, and I cant blame him, I like them too. lol.

Shoulder day today! Ever since LA Fitness told me to quit taking pictures, I just can't stop taking them My shoulders this morning ~

Not long ago I thought my traps were getting a little "football playerie", but I like them.

I had a few problems this morning. None of which were with my actual workout. It was more just trying to get to my actual workout. First, I mixed up my protein/Con-Cret/Beta-Cret preworkout drink in a shaker cup....a new shaker cup bb.com sent me as a freebie in my last order....and decided I would just keep it in the shaker cup and drink it like that on the way to the gym. Well, the straw I had put in the cup was too short and fell into the cup (along with my Con-Cret Mai Tai umbrella) so I was drinking it straight from the sippie part. I had a lightweight jacket on because it was kind of chilly out (hello Fall!) and halfway to the gym I realized the front of my jacket was soaking wet...wtf??? Apparently, the brand new shaker cup had a teeny little crack on the side of it and had been dripping protein shake all over me....

Then I got to the gym and only one of my lifting gloves was in my bag. Where's my other glove???? Nowhere I had to lift with neekid hands today! Felt weird. Where's my glove?

I thought of Drea in the gym today (I think of all of you a whole bunch! I even "see" you around town!), but Drea always has these cute stories about little old men who get nervous that she's lifting too much (how cute is that ), and I had this little old man (probably a good year and a half older then me....pftttt) come up to me and say "Hello, strong lady!" "You sure work hard in here!" He was actually probably in his late 70s and it was just so endearing and sweet...........oh, and Ham and Drea, you two will be sooooooo frickin proud of me.......I burped, loudly (quite by accident though) lifting today .... extra points on my Amazon Card

Be back tonight with workout

Hope everyone's having a great day!

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol trap check police here. both still look fantastico... lol at the shaker probably why it was free evil trick bb.com. Amazon Card charged lulz!
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc