Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174
Results 5,191 to 5,209 of 5209
    swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Welcome back - you were missed!!!!
    Hey CC! Thanks! I missed you guys!

I just love your avi!

Originally Posted by PappaBear76 View Post
    ~lol~ Sounds crazy awesome. Glad to hear you doing well swoosh!
    Thanks, PB I'm doing good! It's always great to see you!

Originally Posted by lexagon View Post
    Swwwooooooooshie!

Welcome back lady! Missed you!

Hot yoga sounds ..... hot!
    Hey crazy biker chick! I need to track you down over in supplement land! I believe you told me you were running a ProMera log. I will find you

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Swooshie! YAY!!! I'm so glad you're back!
    TurkeyGirl!!!!!! Thanks! I'm glad too!!!!!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, today didn't go anywhere near as planned. The closest I got to a workout was putting my gym bag in the trunk and taking it out and neither time was I anywhere near the gym

I got called into work early and stayed late because half of my coworkers are out sick and the other half that are still there are stoopies ....... except me.....I'm not sick or stoopie .... well, maybe a little

So instead of a workout, I leave you with potato hearts

Aren't those the cutest things ever!!!! Roasted valentine potato hearts Thanks Pinterest! Yet another phone app that makes me feel totally inadequate

Off to find you guys!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    KwaaaaayZeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nice sig ya got there!
    Thank you Glad to see you back!
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ugh, sucks you didn't make it to gym.

Re potato hearts - papa johns is doing a heart shaped pizza promo. At first I was like that's a stupid idea, it's going to be a major PITA to cut those out like that, right. Then I thought, whoa, brilliant plan, the part they cut out can be combined with other cut outs to form more pizza, so more pizzas for the same cost. Same with ingredients, I bet they're making out on saving cheese/toppings. So kinda off topic but I just had to tell SOMEONE about that.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post
    Thank you Glad to see you back!

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Ugh, sucks you didn't make it to gym.

Re potato hearts - papa johns is doing a heart shaped pizza promo. At first I was like that's a stupid idea, it's going to be a major PITA to cut those out like that, right. Then I thought, whoa, brilliant plan, the part they cut out can be combined with other cut outs to form more pizza, so more pizzas for the same cost. Same with ingredients, I bet they're making out on saving cheese/toppings. So kinda off topic but I just had to tell SOMEONE about that.
    Heart shaped pizza Papa John's is my favorite too! I think I may make heart shaped brownies for work. I can eat all of the scraps because brownie scraps have zero calories, just like potato chip crumbs ... calorie free. In fact you burn cals just trying to get those greasy things stuck off the bottom of the bag

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Said the girl from Portland

It was 65 and sunny today

Be jelly ...... very jelly

OMG she lifted a weight!

Several months ago, I changed a lot of things in my workouts.

I upped my calories

Decreased my rep range

Decreased my volume

Increased my rest time

Increased my weights

and Klabammy muscles everywhere...lulz

who knew!

2/11~

SHOULDERS

BB Military Press

warm up...blah blah blah

45x6
    45x6
    45x6

Close Grip Cable Upright Row

100x6
    100x6
    100x4

Reverse Cable Cross Over

Pin at 6x6
    Pin at 7x4
    Pin at 7x4

DB Lat Raise

15x6
    15x6
    15x6

BB Shrugs

175x4
    175x4
    175x4
    Last edited by swooshie; 02-12-2015 at 08:43 PM. Reason: My brain goes faster then my fingers

2/12 ~

ARMS

I've been having a little issue with my right elbow. I did have hammer curls in my arm workout for a while, but I think that's what started the whole elbow problem, so they went bye bye....I mean who really needs a hammer curl anyway?

CGBP

75x5
    75x5
    75x4

V-Bar Pressdown

90x6
    95x6
    100x4

DB OH Press

30x6
    35x6
    35x4 .. just about biffed it and almost (almost) messed up my hair .... close call right there....whew

BB Curl

50x8
    50x8
    50x8

I really wanted to go for the 60 which would have been a nice little PR, but someone wouldn't give it up I'm kind of scared anyway! I can easily hit 8 with the 50 so I should be able to pump out a few with the 60...yeah?

BTB Cable Curls

40x6
    40x6
    40x4

DB Incline Curls

25x6
    25x6
    25x6

Tomorrow is Friday!!!!!
    Last edited by swooshie; 02-12-2015 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Changed a sad face to a mad face cause I was way more mad then sad

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice work swoosh, hope the elbow gets better.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work Swoosh! Yep I think if you can hit 50x8 then 60 would be good to go for a few at least. I have an elbow thing too, it's not as bad as it was, but you are welcomed to be my Elbow Buddy.
    Heart shaped pizza Papa John's is my favorite too! I think I may make heart shaped brownies for work. I can eat all of the scraps because brownie scraps have zero calories, just like potato chip crumbs ... calorie free. In fact you burn cals just trying to get those greasy things stuck off the bottom of the bag
    Yeah and then SELL the heart brownies at the price you'd sell as squares, Valentine's Day... ripping people off one delicious treat at a time. Damnit, now I want brownies.

Said the girl from Portland

It was 65 and sunny today

Be jelly ...... very jelly
    MEH... it was -2 here and dark. Yep, also more mad than sad, lol'd at your edit.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go for that 60 girlie...it's cake! No fear, no fear.

Hammers kill my forearms so I agree...who needs em?

I'm going thru the same workout metamorphosis- more rest, lil less volume...sounds like the old fogie program, but I lift heavy anyway or I'll zzzz out and get bored.

Love ur log title...similar to mine but mine's ready to be outdated
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew

Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Nice work swoosh, hope the elbow gets better.
    Thanks, Wishin! Dang elbow was bugging me during my back workout yesterday. Had to modify a few things so I wouldn't completely kill it ...... woes of the iron

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Nice work Swoosh! Yep I think if you can hit 50x8 then 60 would be good to go for a few at least. I have an elbow thing too, it's not as bad as it was, but you are welcomed to be my Elbow Buddy. : D

Yeah and then SELL the heart brownies at the price you'd sell as squares, Valentine's Day... ripping people off one delicious treat at a time. : p Damnit, now I want brownies.

MEH... it was -2 here and dark. Yep, also more mad than sad, lol'd at your edit.
    I'll totally be your Elbow Buddy! I'm going for that 60 next arm day. I usually workout early in the morning when the gym is relatively empty....so the 60 should be available. I think I can tweak out at least 4.

Brilliant! Plus I could make teeny little mini brownie squares with the leftover scraps that I don't eat!!!

Our winter has been amazing! Supposed to hit 60 today! Whoot!

Originally Posted by lschepis View Post
    Go for that 60 girlie...it's cake! No fear, no fear.

Hammers kill my forearms so I agree...who needs em?

I'm going thru the same workout metamorphosis- more rest, lil less volume...sounds like the old fogie program, but I lift heavy anyway or I'll zzzz out and get bored.

Love ur log title...similar to mine but mine's ready to be outdated : (
    I think I've got it, Ischie!!!! I'm snagging that 60 next arm workout!

I've actually noticed some positive changes since I lowered my volume and increased my weights. I can see my physique changing quicker then when I was doing a high volume, high rep workout. I've tried to be aware that I need a little more recovery then I used to. But it's a good thing.. It makes a huge difference in my workouts, the way I look, the way I feel, and cuts down on potential injury.

Thanks! I actually thought of your journal title when I changed mine. I wanted something to perhaps inspire others that no one is ever too old to get out there and throw some weights around

Awe, ischie.....if 40 is the new 20, then we are the new 40, right? How the hell did this happen anyway???? I remember always being the youngest at work, in my group of friends, everywhere! Now I'm the old one ............ unless I hang out with you ....

*run Swooshie, run!!!!*
    Last edited by swooshie; 02-15-2015 at 06:33 PM.

BACK

Yesterday's Workout .......

I had to modify a few things by skipping some planned lifts altogether or lowering some weights on others because my elbowfark continues to scream at me But I did hit 2 PRs in the process!

Rack Pulls My goal is to hit 2pps for reps real soon. I've done it before but my form stunk so I've dropped it back down to improve my form before I slam those big girl plates on and put on the ugly face

135 x 10
    155 x 10
    165 x 10
    185 x 6
    195 x 6
    195 x 6

1-arm DB Row

45 x 6
    45 x 6
    50 x 4
    50 x 4

Close Grip Lat Pulldown

100 x 6
    105 x 6 PR
    105 x 4

Seated Cable Row

110 x 6
    120 x 4 PR
    120 x 4

Seated Wide-Grip Row

115 x 6
    115 x 4
    115 x 4

Kind of sore today!
    Last edited by swooshie; 02-15-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Countdown to Mexico!!! In six weeks I will be here......

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I want brownies too. And a tropical vacation.

Nice back work, Swoosh!
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I've got it, Ischie!!!! I'm snagging that 60 next arm workout!

I've actually noticed some positive changes since I lowered my volume and increased my weights. I can see my physique changing quicker then when I was doing a high volume, high rep workout. I've tried to be aware that I need a little more recovery then I used to. But it's a good thing.. It makes a huge difference in my workouts, the way I look, the way I feel, and cuts down on potential injury.

Thanks! I actually thought of your journal title when I changed mine. I wanted something to perhaps inspire others that no one is ever too old to get out there and throw some weights around

Awe, ischie.....if 40 is the new 20, then we are the new 40, right? How the hell did this happen anyway???? I remember always being the youngest at work, in my group of friends, everywhere! Now I'm the old one ............ unless I hang out with you ....

*run Swooshie, run!!!!*
    Wanted to suggest since u have an elbow niggle to switch to the EZ curl bar...I assume ur using a straight bar if ur jumping 10#. I think I used the straight bar once for three weeks and it started bugging my elbow right away and I have never felt anything with an angled bar. Also that way you can jump 5 pounds instead of 10...ten is a lot.

Heavier weight always makes the MILF body more swole and I like what I see...very nice weightage!

U can hang out with me anytime but now that I think about it...that would be kinda dangerous. We would have to send out a cub alert

Yea, I totally forget I'm 60 and start thinking like a 20 yr old and have to smack myself. I don't know how it happened but I'm fighting like hell against it!

Congrats on those 2 PRs! Back is my fave.
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    congrats on the PR's ... never too old is right on.
    be careful making big jumps curling one of my longterm nagging injurys happen pushing with curls anyways ... cancun vacay sounds like an awesome vacay that will make you forget winter even happened
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

Hey all!

I've had the cooties all week so I haven't been to the gym to blow my arms off with that 60....in fact I haven't been to the gym in almost a week so I'm pretty sure all my muscles are gone now

I have been going to work though because I'm not really sure why. Haven't even gotten one appreciated grunt from the bosslady.

I am going to try to make hot yoga tonight. That should go well with a head full of gunk....blah

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh no Swooshie! Fell better soon! Hot yoga should help It'll get the gunk moving at least, hahaha! Bring lots of tissues or an extra towel

Strong back workout!

Can you squish me in one of your luggage's so I can come on vacation with you!?
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hope you feel betterz!

OMG she lifted a weight!

Several months ago, I changed a lot of things in my workouts.

I upped my calories

Decreased my rep range

Decreased my volume

Increased my rest time

Increased my weights

and Klabammy muscles everywhere...lulz

who knew!

oh yeah!

[][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********