Page 121 of 174 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,630 of 5209
    mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you really 55!!!! I don't believe you. I just can't. I don't know why, but I always thought you were late 30s at the oldest. If you really are 55, you wear it well. You would remind me of a lady that works out with my trainer. She is 59, but barely looks 45. Your RDLs are strong and I think Beatha is spot on, that was what I noticed in your video (the exaggerated chin movement).
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Ummmm Swoosh..... what did you do to get Ryou banned?
    Lol I was wondering the same durn thing!
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Praying I look that young and am still beastin' it like Swooshers when I am that age. Love the hair as well as the wardrobe, srs helps you to look and feel young being all smexy and whatnot. My parents (NOT comparing you to them, don't kill me, they are older than you) dress like "old people," my dad sometimes looks like he's 80. I'm pretty sure I'll still be wearing Under Armour shorts, Nike hoodies, and run around with a ridiculous amount of gel in my hair so I think I'll be fine lol.

Oh lawd another company rep gets banned, did you guys forget about the "keep the noods to inbox only" rule? Buncha newbs.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Praying I look that young and am still beastin' it like Swooshers when I am that age. Love the hair as well as the wardrobe, srs helps you to look and feel young being all smexy and whatnot. My parents (NOT comparing you to them, don't kill me, they are older than you) dress like "old people," my dad sometimes looks like he's 80. I'm pretty sure I'll still be wearing Under Armour shorts, Nike hoodies, and run around with a ridiculous amount of gel in my hair so I think I'll be fine lol.

Oh lawd another company rep gets banned, did you guys forget about the "keep the noods to inbox only" rule? Buncha newbs.
    I checked his post history. I didn't notice anything banable.

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    swoosh is a rebel ... love it

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    i sing in the shower. am not bad at it. i could teach you

location is everything
    Well, I have been known to hit one heck of a high note now and again

Originally Posted by Stncldsnake View Post
    Great workout and I agree with everyone else form looked good, great job Swoosh!
    Thanks Snake! I'm going to give B's suggestion a try and see if I can pop those weights up a bit

I must have hit a high note in the wrong shower

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Ninja Swoosh...

I'll take two

uh huh
    Two Ninja Swooshies would be awesome! Boy could I get a lot done!

Hiya Matziepoo

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Were the LA FItness folks just worried if you caught any other members in your video - I can't really think of any other valid reason for not allowing taping?

At any rate - great job on the workout and the ninja videoing (I can't even take a good picture in the privacy of my own washroom let alone a video in ninja mode )

CC
    Oh they're just annoying there. There are signs everywhere about no cameras allowed and the front desk manager actually walked me to a sign and pointed it out after she walked into the locker room and caught me taking a picture ........... woooooooo sooooo scared! It's a privacy issue, but I sure don't take pics with anyone else around and if I notice someone is in a vid I always ask them if it's ok if I still post it. Come on, doesn't everyone flex in the mirror while checking text messages

thanks cc

Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    hot swoosh is sizziling! Geeze I so proud of you looking better than 80% of women my age!

OK those christmas bags are the cutest how did you get the stars in there?

Nice RDL's swoosh toosh!
    Awe, thanks, Boomie That just made my day!

The bags came like that! I bought them at the craft store then punched holes in the top and tied a raffia bow I put a little bag of about 6 cookies in each one and everyone loved them!

I think any type of dead is my weakest lift, so I'm looking forward to improving them. I doubt I'll ever be able to do a "real" deadlift though. My hip just isn't stable enough.
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    Are you really 55!!!! I don't believe you. I just can't. I don't know why, but I always thought you were late 30s at the oldest. If you really are 55, you wear it well. You would remind me of a lady that works out with my trainer. She is 59, but barely looks 45. Your RDLs are strong and I think Beatha is spot on, that was what I noticed in your video (the exaggerated chin movement).
    MM!!! That is the nicest thing ever!! Thanks so much! Yep, I turned 55 in October.

I think keeping my head in a neutral position will make a huge difference. I'm excited to try those RDLs again ... I'll try another vid soon and see if the form looks better.

Thanks again, Mater

Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    Lol I was wondering the same durn thing!
    I didn't do nuthin! I was at work all day!

You'll be fine! Aren't you Honey Cured? So, are your parents like a good 6 months older then me?!!! My Wheel of Fortune son is older then you, so I can't be too far behind Momma and Poppa Ham

Thanks, Hammie

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I checked his post history. I didn't notice anything banable.
    What did RB do???
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

ARMS

This workout felt awesome! I felt strong and my arms were pumped and dead by the end

Tricep Pressdown

80 x 8
    80 x 8
    70 x 8

SS

Low Pulley Overhead Cable Extension

30 x 20
    40 x 20
    40 x 20

10-min HIIT

Seated Tricep Extension Machine

40 x 20
    50 x 20
    60 x 16

SS

CGBG

55 x 8
    65 x 8
    70 x 6 PR

10-min HIIT

EZ Bar Cable Curl

60 x 8
    65 x 8
    70 x 7

SS

Machine Preacher Curls

50 x 20
    50 x 20
    50 x 20

Incline DB Curl

Incline bench set in lowest position

12 x 20
    15 x 20
    15 x 20

SS

Behind the back 1-arm Cable Curls

30 x 8
    30 x 8
    30 x 8

10-min HIIT

Swooshie Out

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on the CGBP PR! No wonder your arms were smoked. The high rep work is looking good
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yowie. BURN!
    now let RB go.
    you have him tied up don't you?off to google behind the back cable curl...

why u use machine preacher?
    i have to tell people to move over so I can look at my bewbs when I'm doing them
    My Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great workout Swoosh and congrats on the PR!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!
    Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Team Ogre!

Come in and check out my log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147818213&pagenumber=

This is the man if you want a coach!!
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigwade800/

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh my Swooshie looks fantastic! Great workouts and I think it is so funny how they get all put ut about the photos and vids at LA Fitness. They are no fun!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

Official Agent of Swole jeezyreezy's Avatar
    jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeezyreezy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, look at all that arm work

Can you even lift today?

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    apparently someone didnt like being woken up in the middle of the night

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whoa nice armz day, those things must be toasted! We have one of those seated tri ext machines, kinda weird, not sure if it's the same one but the handles kinda pivot. I don't even have to do a ton of weight on that thing and my tris are on fire.

Welcome back RB, someone bail you out early?
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome back RB, someone bail you out early?
    swoosh showed me a secret exit

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice work on the PR swoosh
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    yowie. BURN!
    now let RB go.
    you have him tied up don't you?off to google behind the back cable curl...

why u use machine preacher?
    i have to tell people to move over so I can look at my bewbs when I'm doing them
    Hi Peeeeeeeeeeeeeee I use the machine preacher because about a year and a half ago I had really bad tendonitis in my bicep brachii tendon and regular preachers mess with it too much. Oh yeah .... the High and Mighty Cleavage Maker

Originally Posted by Stncldsnake View Post
    Great workout Swoosh and congrats on the PR!
    Thanks Snake! Trying to kill it like you've been doing lately!

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Oh my Swooshie looks fantastic! Great workouts and I think it is so funny how they get all put ut about the photos and vids at LA Fitness. They are no fun!!
    Hi JJ Thank you!!!

The staff at my LA Fitness is my least favorite thing about that gym ... but that's ok ... I never listen to them!

Originally Posted by jeezyreezy View Post
    Wow, look at all that arm work

Can you even lift today?
    Hi Jeezy ... I've missed you Yep! Can and did lift!!

apparently someone didnt like being woken up in the middle of the night
    I know!!! But I like that you put that picture I snapped of you up as your new avi!

Whoa nice armz day, those things must be toasted! We have one of those seated tri ext machines, kinda weird, not sure if it's the same one but the handles kinda pivot. I don't even have to do a ton of weight on that thing and my tris are on fire.
    Thanks, Hammie! Yep, that's the same tri ext machine. Kill

swoosh showed me a secret exit
    So secret I had to blindfold you first

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    Nice work on the PR swoosh
    Thanks E! Felt good

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a sad note .... if any of you heard about the guy that opened fire in the food court of the Portland mall today, that's the mall I go to. It's only about 20 minutes away. Unbelievable

Cyclone Swooshie Pummels Her Back Workout and One Annoying Azzhole

This was an awesome workout

Hammer Strength Low-Row

50 ea side x 8
    60 ea side x 7
    65 ea side x 7
    65 ea side x 7

SS

Seated Cable Row

75 x 20
    80 x 20
    90 x 16 Big rep PR
    90 x 16 again!!

10-min HIIT

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown

95 x 8
    100 x 7 Rep PR
    100 x 5

SS

Straight Arm Pulldown

60 x 20
    65 x 20 ---- Right about here I reached down to get my water bottle and Manlet Azzhole Dude comes up and asks if he can work in a "few sets" A Few??? ~~~
    Swoosh ~ I only have one more set
    Mr Azzhole ~ Well, I have a set routine that I do not like to deviate from and you are working on the equipment I need right now
    Swoosh ~ Bitchiest Look I can give (pretty bitchy)
    Mr Azzhole ~ I would really like to get my sets in now. I don't want to cool off
    Swoosh ~ Can't you wait or do something else?
    Mr Azzhole ~ No I need to get my sets in now on that equipment
    Swoosh ~ Takes long drink of water while giving him my best bitchy look ........... No ....

Made this the longest, slowest set I could possibly make it while he impatiently waited........... shoo little manlet

65 x 20

Swoosh ~ Don't ever interrupt me again

That really pissed me off

10-min HIIT

BB Shrug

135 x 20
    145 x 20 Pissed off PR!
    155 x 16 Another one!!

SS

Hammer Strength Shrugs

75 ea side x 8
    80 ea side x 8
    2pps x 7

10-min HIIT

CUHBLAMMY BAMAZON!!!

I left the gym happy
    Last edited by swooshie; 12-11-2012 at 10:43 PM.

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So what if a 6'2'' 250lb man came in and asked to work in a few sets??????
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435

Originally Posted by metalmullisha View Post
    So what if a 6'2'' 250lb man came in and asked to work in a few sets??????
    I'd ask him out for a post workout steak dinner

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    and then....

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

and then....
    I'd hand him the check

I'd hand him the check
    and then...?

Oooh tell the burger king story again!
    It was BK, right?

Damn Swoosh how is that back today? I honestly cannot eve imagine having a conversation like that in the gym? WHY does everyone feel so...entitled? Expect Swooshazon to get off a machine simply because you don't like to deviate? Redic.

Nice PRs all over the place
    My Journal

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    PRs..... PRs errywhere!

I AM SWOOSHIE! HEAR ME ROAR!

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    [[/IMG]

Cyclone Swooshie Pummels Her Back Workout and One Annoying Azzhole[/center]

CUHBLAMMY BAMAZON!!!

I left the gym happy
    Dang, Great job on the multiple PRs! Lulz at manlet. I've stood at a machine and did nothing for 45 minutes before just to keep some jackweed away from it for not asking me nicely to move or work in.
    Last edited by llahhsoj; 12-12-2012 at 07:25 AM.

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "I don't want to cool off." Lulz. OMG, Swoosh, I can't even.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

lol at little manlet

and then...?
    you got the check

so you should be good to go

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol at little manlet

you got the check

so you should be good to go
    new avi, what happened with the ban? promera still ?

cool pic RB

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Was this close to you at all Swoosh?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Shoot...183077691.html

Just came across that and got a bit worried....

Page 121 of 174 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast