Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

*rage* Is this an unreasonable thing to do?

I dated this guy for a couple of weeks. He kept on telling me that he was falling for me, I am the most beautiful girl he ever dated, etc...I believed every word bc strangely enough, I saw something pretty awesome in him, too. He even went with me to dr's appointment out of town, for support!

Anyways, yesterday he texts me first thing in the morning. He says he would really "fancy" seeing me. It was cute, I suppose. He says he has to shower and stuff and I do too. We agree to contact each other after. I text him 2 hrs later. No response for 1 hour. He then responds,
    "I lost track of time, but I am going to shower now."

I respond:

"don't worry about it".

5 minutes later, he texts me that his bandmates just got out of work and he will be practicing with them instead. This is a guy who's last spoken words to me were "I think I'm falling for you".

I send a raging text when he texts me after to say "may we hang out after?". As though ditching me for his band at a moment's notice meant nothing to him, an obviously, he was lying about everything the whole time bc actions spoke louder than words.

Sorry this just happened yesterday so I am still pissed off. I usually don't fall for guys who say **** like that, but he was a nice person and didn't seem like a douche at all. He hadn't even been with a girl for 3 yrs. Before we met (so he said).

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you actually believed that bs?

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that's probably his method of operation. sweets you up. a fake WK. but underneath he's just a playa. its is what it is.
    "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep freaking out over sh*t like that and you'll be foreveralone...forever.

SirPostsAlot is not very helpful. (-500) SirPostsAlot is not very helpful. (-500) SirPostsAlot is not very helpful. (-500) SirPostsAlot is not very helpful. (-500) SirPostsAlot is not very helpful. (-500) SirPostsAlot is not very helpful. (-500) SirPostsAlot is not very helpful. (-500) SirPostsAlot is not very helpful. (-500) SirPostsAlot is not very helpful. (-500) SirPostsAlot is not very helpful. (-500) SirPostsAlot is not very helpful. (-500)
    I send a raging text when he texts me after to say "may we hang out after?".

^ this is bad. nothing will run a guy off faster than sending raging texts. when girls get mad at us for blowing them off, we get annoyed at them for being mad. it will not make him like you any more. guys dont like a bitchy girl. guys like a girl that acts like they are not importiant.

this being said, here is my advice. forget him, look for new guys. if he is really "falling for you" then he will be begging you to hang out with him after u blow him off a few times to chill with other dudes. dont ACT like ur better than him. BE better than him. and dont listen when i guy says nice shet. it will always end up screwing you over. good luck i hope it works out.
    rape back all
    come at me bro

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm,

1) Good to know Girls dont think ther term "fancy" used that way isnt too weird...lulz, ive used it a few times.
    2) Dude went with you out of town for a Dr's appt. after a couple of weeks of just dating
    3) He says he's falling for you after a couple weeks of dating
    4) He makes plans with you then ditches you for his friends
    5) He hadnt been with a girl for so long and then suddenly says hes falling for you then ditches you.

Actions do speak louder than words...i dont think you really over reacted
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    1) Good to know Girls dont think ther term "fancy" used that way isnt too weird...lulz, ive used it a few times.
    It is weird. I'd probably think, "what a douche."

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If a chick sent me a raging text message after only a few weeks, and I did anything less than literally eat her dog in front of her eyes, I'd next her

also LOL at all of the "but he said he was falling for me! I'm the most beautiful thing he's ever seen!" I bet he got in your pants, didn't he? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sincity88 View Post
    It is weird. I'd probably think, "what a douche."
    LOL, its far from being douche.

Tell a girl you fancy them or are sweet on them and they drop their panties
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbone21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For being "ironwilled" you sure are being beta about this "guy"

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    LOL, its far from being douche.

Tell a girl you fancy them or are sweet on them and they drop their panties
    I'm from Jersey, not the UK. Fancy.... ha

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    idk what the deal is. but idk about sending a raging text
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thinskinnedchic

ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ironwilledchic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    you actually believed that bs?

Yeah, I did.

Registered User Im12andWtIsThis's Avatar
    Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ironwilledchic View Post
    I dated this guy for a couple of weeks. He kept on telling me that he was falling for me, I am the most beautiful girl he ever dated, etc...I believed every word bc strangely enough, I saw something pretty awesome in him, too. He even went with me to dr's appointment out of town, for support!

Anyways, yesterday he texts me first thing in the morning. He says he would really "fancy" seeing me. It was cute, I suppose. He says he has to shower and stuff and I do too. We agree to contact each other after. I text him 2 hrs later. No response for 1 hour. He then responds,

I respond:

"don't worry about it".

5 minutes later, he texts me that his bandmates just got out of work and he will be practicing with them instead. This is a guy who's last spoken words to me were "I think I'm falling for you".

I send a raging text when he texts me after to say "may we hang out after?". As though ditching me for his band at a moment's notice meant nothing to him, an obviously, he was lying about everything the whole time bc actions spoke louder than words.

Sorry this just happened yesterday so I am still pissed off. I usually don't fall for guys who say **** like that, but he was a nice person and didn't seem like a douche at all. He hadn't even been with a girl for 3 yrs. Before we met (so he said).
    Simple, tomorrow txt him and be like "Hey, seems like you blew me off, wanna make it up to me?I'm thinking *insert here the place or actions you want desired*" and boom problem solved.

Thing to note:He's not your bf, dating is more so *testing the waters*, if you went to hang out with yours girls whether it be at the gym, a gathering, or just socializing and he reacted the same you'd probably flip your ish.You guys aren't dating, he owes you nothing, and regardless of how you feel, your entitlement isn't justified, and even further could completely put him off of you.These "mixed messages" he seemed to send you is something you women do all the time, funny how it's a problem when your not even together.

Anyway, a band is a pretty big commitment, and it seems you obviously don't understand it as your a girl.It's a condescending thing to say, but it sounds like you have a stereotypical girl view on it.P.S. a guy not giving you what you want doesn't make him a douche, nor does not getting instant gratification and thus defacing his professed desire for you, immature girl crap like that surely isn't going to let you keep any man worth something for too long.

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong overreaction

Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP you made the exact same thread in the general misc section and you ended up getting blasted out of there and being called a stage 5 clinger. I guess you still haven't gotten it through your head.

40inchZyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40inchZyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40inchZyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40inchZyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40inchZyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40inchZyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40inchZyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40inchZyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40inchZyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40inchZyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 40inchZyzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I respond:

"don't worry about it".

On a side note, you know what i've personally now confirmed about women? it is that they fall easily "fall for guys who say **** 'like that' " the fact that you brought up that you usually don't means you've been building up a defence mechanism to give you that reassurance that those words don't reach your heart, but deep down, you, and hence, women, infact do. Thanks for your fine piece of knowledge from which i've extrapolated

Originally Posted by sincity88 View Post
    I'm from Jersey, not the UK. Fancy.... ha
    Bro, thats language of alpha men from the 60's
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100) MabjitGupta is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Im12andWtIsThis View Post
    Simple, tomorrow txt him and be like "Hey, seems like you blew me off, wanna make it up to me?I'm thinking *insert here the place or actions you want desired*" and boom problem solved.

Thing to note:He's not your bf, dating is more so *testing the waters*, if you went to hang out with yours girls whether it be at the gym, a gathering, or just socializing and he reacted the same you'd probably flip your ish.You guys aren't dating, he owes you nothing, and regardless of how you feel, your entitlement isn't justified, and even further could completely put him off of you.These "mixed messages" he seemed to send you is something you women do all the time, funny how it's a problem when your not even together.

Anyway, a band is a pretty big commitment, and it seems you obviously don't understand it as your a girl.It's a condescending thing to say, but it sounds like you have a stereotypical girl view on it.P.S. a guy not giving you what you want doesn't make him a douche, nor does not getting instant gratification and thus defacing his professed desire for you, immature girl crap like that surely isn't going to let you keep any man worth something for too long.
    gut tipsens braori
    Last edited by MabjitGupta; 01-28-2012 at 01:14 AM.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Keep freaking out over sh*t like that and you'll be foreveralone...forever.

This.

OP, chill the feck out
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Registered User Im12andWtIsThis's Avatar
    Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Im12andWtIsThis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mabjitgupta View Post
    gut tipsens braori
    lmao

mmmmmmmega troll!

Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Simple solution...NEXT.... Its not worth getting pissed over some douchebag.... I learned a long time ago to not let women get under my skin... If you play games, I just write it off and meet someone new.
    ErgoGenix ErgoZzz log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167645251&p=1365912691#post1365912691

NEVERSUMMER Snowboard Brah
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
    Sunkin' Guns Crew

soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i hope this helps

alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10) alanking is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I respond:

"don't worry about it".

ya know girl i would/could never do that to such a beautiful being as yourself,infact i find the very thought of it repulsive........i'l tell you what though if you ever need to talk about it or anything all you have to do is PM me and i will be more then happy to comfort you.your's truly Alanking

Thanks for all of the advice. I talked to my mom about it, too, bc she met him once when I had to stop by while we were out together.

Ha ha. My mom said that he seemed guileless, and so he probably was just clueless about all of it. I felt so bad for getting angry about it! Ugh. He won't even talk to me now. I am pretty sure that he had no idea that canceling our plans like that was a no no. I don't know if he will ever get back with me, but I really liked him. Oh well...:/

Originally Posted by Sleev-les View Post
    Simple solution...NEXT.... Its not worth getting pissed over some douchebag.... I learned a long time ago to not let women get under my skin... If you play games, I just write it off and meet someone new.
    This is sad, but I think he was the one. He had no job, skinny as fuark, but he seemed to really like his life, and really like me. He said he would sometimes wake up and stare at me when I was asleep (this is true bc I caught him once). We had great conversations
    together and had similar philosophies on
    things. Gawd...I hate that I pushed him away. After talking to my mom about it, it seems clear that she was right.
    I pushed him away bc I knew he was starting to get to me. The first sign that I could be hurt and I push him away for good. Fml.

Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    This.

OP, chill the feck out
    It's too late. Pretty sure its cuz I was hormonal and PMS. I'm serious. :/

Originally Posted by 40inchZyzz View Post
    On a side note, you know what i've personally now confirmed about women? it is that they fall easily "fall for guys who say **** 'like that' " the fact that you brought up that you usually don't means you've been building up a defence mechanism to give you that reassurance that those words don't reach your heart, but deep down, you, and hence, women, infact do. Thanks for your fine piece of knowledge from which i've
    extrapolated
    I hope you realize that guile is one of the qualities that is ugliest to find in a person. Don't ever use kind words in an insincere way, just to get up in them drawers...or you'll get yours one day, too.

Originally Posted by soliduparrow View Post
    thinskinnedchic
    Lately, apparently so...