Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 178 lbs
    KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit KzyzzJ's BodySpace

Unhappy My new girlfriend had sex with me while I was passed out drunk. What should I do?

Last night I went to visit two good friends who are leaving this month. We decided to do some drinking to celebrate. I invited my new girlfriend along as well. Long story short, I got really drunk (as did my friends!) and I let my girlfriend drive home because she didn't drink. The next morning she tells me that we had sex and that I came inside her. When I asked how she felt about the situation, she said she would be happy if she has a baby. We have been together since January 20th.
    What should I do? How am I supposed to feel about this? We are sexually active, but I have been careful not to have children. I feel she took advantage of me and she doesn't believe she has done anything wrong.

Squatting in the piperack BDfreak05's Avatar
    Stats: 5'4", 149 lbs
    BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BDfreak05's BodySpace
    Babynames.com
    "I can be your gardener, you can be my hoe!!"

"Self confidence is like orgasms. Everyone wants it and a lot fake it. "

"Sometimes life's not fair, and you have to start a little farther behind the starting line."

Stats: 5'7", 156 lbs
    Kataro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kataro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kataro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kataro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kataro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kataro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kataro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kataro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kataro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kataro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kataro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kataro's BodySpace
    Holy chit... that girl is crazy! 16 days and ready to have kids?!!?

Babynames.com

Stats: 6'1", 176 lbs
    RespectTheSrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RespectTheSrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RespectTheSrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RespectTheSrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RespectTheSrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RespectTheSrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RespectTheSrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RespectTheSrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RespectTheSrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RespectTheSrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RespectTheSrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RespectTheSrs's BodySpace
    Get plan b and cut all contact. She will try it again she wants your sperm.

KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KzyzzJ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit KzyzzJ's BodySpace
    It's 2:33 pm. She came to my apartment just now. I wasn't expecting her so I felt like I was caught off guard. I tried to record the conversation on my cell phone but the ****ing camera back light kept turning on making it obvious! She said she still wants to be with me and that there is no way she is taking the pill. She said she doesn't trust me. She also accused me of being out all night "****ing some hoe". I didn't post before but I did call her last night. She was drunk. I told her I was going to call the police. She said I am using a rape accusation to get out of my responsibility. Today she said she is pissed I told everyone she raped me. I told her I never told anyone that she raped me. I told her I posted it on forum and that I kept her name confidential. She said she still wants to talk to me and then left. That was the last chance for the pill. It's more than just having a baby. I feel like she has betrayed me on the most epic of ****ing levels. I know I shouldn't have talked to her, but this has been an emotionally charged event.

Stats: 5'5"
    trixxieblazee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trixxieblazee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trixxieblazee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trixxieblazee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trixxieblazee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trixxieblazee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trixxieblazee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trixxieblazee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trixxieblazee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trixxieblazee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trixxieblazee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit trixxieblazee's BodySpace
    Dude I'm telling you now.. get the phuck away from this girl LOL!! She's crazy!! Omg.
    She has betrayed you. She hasn't taken your feelings into consideration. She took advantage of you and I hope to God she's not pregnant.
    She sounds like one of those girls that try and get preggos so they can lock down a guy and keep him in a " stuck " situation.
    Take your willy and run lol

Stats: 6'1", 275 lbs
    IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000) IronOynx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit IronOynx's BodySpace
    Kill the bitch.

Visit KzyzzJ's BodySpace
    Called the police. The officers I spoke with said that I may be wasting my time but I can still file a police report. Should I still go forward with this? I know the police don't make the final verdict, but it's a very uneasy feeling to hear the police tell me I am wasting my time.

Stats: 6'0", 174 lbs
    akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit akazid's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by KzyzzJ View Post
    Called the police. The officers I spoke with said that I may be wasting my time but I can still file a police report. Should I still go forward with this? I know the police don't make the final verdict, but it's a very uneasy feeling to hear the police tell me I am wasting my time.
    Leave a paper trail if you really want a rape accusation. Be weary. If you're a bodybuilder and she's 5 foot 3 120 lbs I see many way in which this can bite you in the ass.

But wow ...

NoCalamity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoCalamity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoCalamity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoCalamity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoCalamity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoCalamity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoCalamity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoCalamity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoCalamity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoCalamity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NoCalamity has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NoCalamity's BodySpace

Stats: 6'5", 218 lbs
    ThePoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePoz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ThePoz's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by akazid View Post
    Leave a paper trail if you really want a rape accusation. Be weary. If you're a bodybuilder and she's 5 foot 3 120 lbs I see many way in which this can bite you in the ass.

But wow ...
    Child support would be at discretion of a judge. If you want to protect yourself you should file a police report.

Stats: 5'9", 233 lbs
    JVRICHARDS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JVRICHARDS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JVRICHARDS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JVRICHARDS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JVRICHARDS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JVRICHARDS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JVRICHARDS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JVRICHARDS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JVRICHARDS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JVRICHARDS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JVRICHARDS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JVRICHARDS's BodySpace
    I have a strong suspicion this is trolling.

But if it is NOT, then she was pregnant before you started fooling around with her, and you are more stable than the douche that knocked her up.

Stats: 5'11", 195 lbs
    Unforgiven969 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unforgiven969 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unforgiven969 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unforgiven969 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unforgiven969 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unforgiven969 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unforgiven969 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unforgiven969 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unforgiven969 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unforgiven969 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unforgiven969 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Unforgiven969's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by IronOynx View Post
    Kill the bitch.
    srs

Stats: 5'6", 147 lbs
    Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mrmanc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Mrmanc's BodySpace
    she might be using to her to fulfil a baby desire. anyway that classed as rape im sure haha , anyway she cant froce you to have anything to do with or the baby if there is one, can she?

Stats: 5'4", 185 lbs
    carolinaump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carolinaump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carolinaump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carolinaump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carolinaump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carolinaump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carolinaump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carolinaump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carolinaump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carolinaump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carolinaump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit carolinaump's BodySpace
    It's called rap dude

lazzara has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lazzara has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lazzara has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lazzara has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lazzara has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lazzara has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lazzara has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lazzara has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lazzara has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lazzara has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lazzara has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit lazzara's BodySpace
    it's rape.

who cares if the cops think that it's pointless, they're not the one who's going to decide whether it's rape or not.

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16428
    poolshark472 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poolshark472 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poolshark472 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poolshark472 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poolshark472 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poolshark472 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poolshark472 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poolshark472 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poolshark472 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poolshark472 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poolshark472 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit poolshark472's BodySpace
    push her down some stairs and fukking hope she doesn't break her neck (srs).
    Bish u phuckin him.

mattj1x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mattj1x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mattj1x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mattj1x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mattj1x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mattj1x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mattj1x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mattj1x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mattj1x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mattj1x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mattj1x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit mattj1x's BodySpace
    Surely a troll thread.

Stats: 6'0", 207 lbs
    thatoneguy100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatoneguy100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatoneguy100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatoneguy100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatoneguy100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatoneguy100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatoneguy100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatoneguy100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatoneguy100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatoneguy100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatoneguy100 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit thatoneguy100's BodySpace
    ya that's kinda scary because usually i'd say well she had sex with you who cares but the whole baby thing especially since you only been dating for less than a month? i'd tell her to get that damn pill cause you have no idea if you two will work out.

skades has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skades has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skades has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skades has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skades has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skades has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skades has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skades has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skades has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skades has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skades has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit skades's BodySpace
    If this is serious I feel for you my friend.