joao7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

9 week navy seal training program

Hi guys,
    I'm going to start doing the 9 week naby seal training program tomorrow. You can find the program in this site on the military page.

I'd like to know what is the best supplement to help me reach the end of the program successfully

zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joao7 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm going to start doing the 9 week naby seal training program tomorrow. You can find the program in this site on the military page.

I'd like to know what is the best supplement to help me reach the end of the program successfully
    Food. Homestly, no supplement is going to give you better gains than a proper diet.

What is your diet plan for the next 9 weeks? What are your macronutrient needs?
    Current Supps:
    XF 2.0: LCP, CR
    Myofusion: Banana
    Hemavol Lemon Drop
    CL Orange Triad
    CL Oximega
    Allmax Creatine
    SNS Beta Alanine
    SNS Focus XT

GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the most important thing for an intense 9 wk program is recovery & endurance. Basically, your bread & butter is protein & high-quality carbs (no sugar, dextrose, etc).

But such a program I think is very disciplined and you're fed chow hall meals without a lot of leeway in terms of being able purchase and procure supplements, so just make sure you're eating right in the chow hall.
    Body Nutrition - The Best Protein in the World!
    Magic Pudding & Trutein Now available on the bb.com store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/body-nutrition.html

"The supplement business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

Originally Posted by zthornton View Post
    Food. Homestly, no supplement is going to give you better gains than a proper diet.

What is your diet plan for the next 9 weeks? What are your macronutrient needs?
    I'm kinda new at this... I don't have a diet plan and I don't know what macronutrient needs are :s

Originally Posted by GregW1 View Post
    the most important thing for an intense 9 wk program is recovery & endurance. Basically, your bread & butter is protein & high-quality carbs (no sugar, dextrose, etc).

But such a program I think is very disciplined and you're fed chow hall meals without a lot of leeway in terms of being able purchase and procure supplements, so just make sure you're eating right in the chow hall.
    I'm doing this program at home actualy

dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dex26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm sure bcaas and beta alanine would help if you are looking for supps. I do quite a bit of cross training and i can see where beta alanine helps me. Of course eating the correct foods for your goal is key as well.

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive done everything from Ranger training to SealFit which incorporates Navy seal training and what I use is BCAA's, an intra workout like SizeOn pre, Agmatine for the pumps and protein. But as long as you have legit meals with real food you will accomplish your goals.
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    www.********.com/becomehybrid
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***