Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op, time to go get laid
    Meditation is the sh*t (srs) (no hippy) (strong informative thread):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223&page=1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    **Baltimore Ravens**

serjioc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serjioc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serjioc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serjioc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serjioc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serjioc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serjioc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serjioc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serjioc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serjioc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) serjioc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cantouchthis View Post
    I just came from rehearsal right now:

I can't believe what I found in my bed. Somehow my ex or probably sent the kid to my room and left pictures of her with hearts, and a another letter. She also made a DVD with all the happy moments, etc.... and a Spanish song asking for forgiveness. I know everything sounds cute and all, but now I remembered something I saw once at her house and popped in my head (when she asked me to put songs in an ipod a friend gave her). This DVD with happy moments she made in the computer. When she was "forgetting" her old guy from a 3 year relationship, she also made a "movie maker" video for him, that I found in the ipod, saying she knew he would come back, that she missed him, etc.... Now this came to mind... I am not sure if this is a pattern she follows, but this is getting to scary for me. I am starting to think she has done this in the past!!! With other guys.... She also sent me a picture of her and me for the 14th, Valentine's day :S

I am not really understanding her at this moment. In the letter she talks about how she made a "stupid mistake" that cost her the relationship. She also says that she has no one and that I am the only one. Get this, she says that: Translating from Spanish (best of my ability, sorry) It's long, so I will summarize:

"Love, I am playing my last card here and it's not that your love is not worth it to be trying, but my heart doesn't need more rejection from you and for my own good, I will have to move on. Let me only ask you to think please and hear your heart. The only thing that is accusing me are those stupid ******** posts, and from a guy that doesn't exist, and never existed. I gave you proof baby, that he was fake, even like that you refuse to believe me and to forgive me. It hurts deep in my soul that more than 3 years together are ending here because of a stupidity. If there are any responsible people for this, it's us, you for leaving me alone. I accept my fault and that's why I want to recover our relationship, and have the opportunity to show you that I love you and what you are worth in my life. I swear that if you give me one more chance, this time I will not be the same. I will be the most transparent person that I can be. I am just asking you to forgive my mistake and that you take my love and that together will discover what life has to offer for us. I love you and I will always love you. "

I hope if makes sense, since I translated from Spanish. This what I got today and a stuffed animal with sad puppy eyes. :S

I can't believe girls really like to dig deep when they are trying to get you back. I am really not moved much by this, but hell....I wish I could get into her mind and understand her. In other little posters she made with her pictures, she goes that "This is only a test and that this suddenly WOKE UP THE LOVE THAT WAS THERE, DYING".

WTF mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

In before people saying I am giving in, or giving it too much importance if I am not going back with her. I just want the opinion of you guys that see it from the "outside". Those that are in sentimental situations can't see it and you know it!! What you make of all these?
    Lol jesus, keep the updates coming man, the fact that she's following some sort of pattern is creepy as fuk.
    Please respond..

UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000) UncleToch is just really nice. (+1000)
    You seriously need to get your family to stop letting her in the house, like cmon man. I'd lose it on my family if they knew what was going on and still let her into your room, like wat.
    Blackhawks/Bears Fan

I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister

cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UncleToch View Post
    You seriously need to get your family to stop letting her in the house, like cmon man. I'd lose it on my family if they knew what was going on and still let her into your room, like wat.
    They know they are not supposed to let her in. I have no idea how this things got in my room. :S My brother was the only one home when she came. For sure it was my brothEr. I know all she wants is to stir the water. Many of you guys are very quick to judge me,but this is not an easy situation... I don't want to be back with her but all these things she is doing is creeping me out. She was my first girlfriend ever, so is not like I havE tons of experience. Many of you have very similar stories and have told me woman like that don't change. It only gets worse. For me that is helpful, because I want to move on. I know the child might be scar for life with this type of situations. I am sorry to many of you for being "beta" or whatever that term means.. I am sorry for not being as strong, emotionally, as you. You don't need to post here or read. Thanks to the ones with legit advice and moral support.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They know they are not supposed to let her in. I have no idea how this things got in my room. :S My brother was the only one home when she came. For sure it was my brothEr. I know all she wants is to stir the water. Many of you guys are very quick to judge me,but this is not an easy situation... I don't want to be back with her but all these things she is doing is creeping me out. She was my first girlfriend ever, so is not like I havE tons of experience. Many of you have very similar stories and have told me woman like that don't change. It only gets worse. For me that is helpful, because I want to move on. I know the child might be scar for life with this type of situations. I am sorry to many of you for being "beta" or whatever that term means.. I am sorry for not being as strong, emotionally, as you. You don't need to post here or read. Thanks to the ones with legit advice and moral support.
    Some of the advice may be harsh, but it gets the point across. We wouldn't be in here if we didn't want to help you. You need to stop attempting to figure anything out.

Just stop. Drop it. It's over. Remove her from your life completely, including any thoughts.

I will seriously throw a puppy off a high rise if I find out you let her back in your life.
    "The Mind is the Battleground"

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10) cantouchthis is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Yeah, I am still trying to figure things out, I know. I will just not bump this thread anymore. Thanks everyone for all the input. I will update this thread in a month from today's date and see what happened! I'll try to stay strong and see where this takes me. Thanks to all for the legit advice, and to those that doubt this, I hope you never find yourself in a situation like this.

Thanks

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, I am still trying to figure things out, I know. I will just not bump this thread anymore. Thanks everyone for all the input. I will update this thread in a month from today's date and see what happened! I'll try to stay strong and see where this takes me. Thanks to all for the legit advice, and to those that doubt this, I hope you never find yourself in a situation like this.

Thanks
    if you get back with her, don't even bother posting again because i swear on everything i will hunt you down and kill you.
    Meditation is the sh*t (srs) (no hippy) (strong informative thread):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223&page=1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    **Baltimore Ravens**

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ajn View Post
    if you get back with her, don't even bother posting again because i swear on everything i will hunt you down and kill you.
    ...and I will be there to piss on his body when you are done.
    "The Mind is the Battleground"

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chaosfury is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP show us some pics of your gf and you.. I'm curious..

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This guy probably ended up buy her flowers yesterday

Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000) Nitrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a feeling OP took her back and is too ashamed to show his face around here again
    500+

fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you don't feel you can both trust each other and be honest with each other, the relationship is pretty much doomed, get out.

KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000) KenStiffyJr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nitrus View Post
    I have a feeling OP took her back and is too ashamed to show his face around here again
    Yup definitely

OP is certainly a *******
    --
    --
    --
    --

Scones for PWO Carbs foreverascone's Avatar
    foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50) foreverascone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EDIT: Just saw that this is a month old post.

I hope you did end it.
    No longer foreveralone, but always foreverascone because scone is a great food