Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 178 lbs
    TheHolyCannoli has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHolyCannoli has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHolyCannoli has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHolyCannoli has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHolyCannoli has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHolyCannoli has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHolyCannoli has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHolyCannoli has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHolyCannoli has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHolyCannoli has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheHolyCannoli has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheHolyCannoli's BodySpace

Zero calorie coffee creamers

Wondering if anyone has come up with any good alternatives to the CoffeeMate flavored creamers?

I'm starting to get tired of drinking black coffee with Truvia sweetener. It's not so much the added taste that I miss (ie. french vanilla, hazelnut, etc), because I've been able to find some great flavored coffee beans at the whole foods grocery store, but instead its the thickened texture that I'm looking for. Something tells me that a zero calorie "creamer" is like asking for a fat free ribeye steak, but maybe someone has come up with something creative.
    Look forward to a turning point, that instant in time, when you finally realize no struggle can break you.

Stats: 5'11", 215 lbs
    KoshOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KoshOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KoshOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KoshOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KoshOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KoshOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KoshOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KoshOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KoshOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KoshOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KoshOne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit KoshOne's BodySpace
    Sugar Free Coffeemate French Vanilla. Not the powder, that stuff is awful. I've only found it in the big 32 oz. bottles.

Probably as close as you're going to get. Per serving it's 15 calories, 2g carbs, and 1g fat.

I know it's coffeemate, but I wasn't sure if you were only talking about the regular versions.

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 840
    synthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) synthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) synthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) synthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) synthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) synthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) synthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) synthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) synthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) synthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) synthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit synthetic's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by KoshOne View Post
    Sugar Free Coffeemate French Vanilla. Not the powder, that stuff is awful. I've only found it in the big 32 oz. bottles.

Probably as close as you're going to get. Per serving it's 15 calories, 2g carbs, and 1g fat.

I know it's coffeemate, but I wasn't sure if you were only talking about the regular versions.
    coffeemate is nothing but artificial transfat. Use real cream. if you want low cal, go with almond milk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pD3-j0GWdo