Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Male Logic

Bodhisativa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fat2fit21 View Post

Here ill even get help you out, get the ball rolling:

I'll take this bait! I don't know you so I don't know if you take what she says seriously and I won't assume either way but I'd like to respond with my own experience. Maybe this is true in general but not every time. Not all guys do what she's talking about and not all females don't. This is from ONE girl's perspective. She's not speaking for all of us.

#1 I flip through the channels. Not nearly as bad as some guys I know, but I do. When Anchorman was available on cable I watched it seven days in a row. My ex boyfriend actually got irritated otherwise it would have been eight. I do this on a lot of movies, especially if there's nothing on but I'm really set on watching television.

#2 I'm with her on this one. If I've never seen a movie I want to watch it from beginning to end. But my boyfriend is the same way. So we both think that it's weird to start a new movie in the middle whether you're a man or a woman.

#3 I don't want people to smell my farts. My boyfriend doesn't either. You can try to tell me he secretly does when I'm not around because every man on the planet is genetically programmed to want people to smell their farts but I don't believe it. And I wouldn't be surprised if there was at least one woman in this big world of ours that does.

#4 My boyfriend at least puts his boxers on when he's done taking a shower on his off days. When he works he puts his clothes on and goes to work shortly after showering. I don't walk around in a towel. I would if they would stay on without me messing with them. So I have a nice absorbant robe I wear so I'm not sitting around in wet material. I rarely get dressed within the first hour of taking a shower.

#5 I forget about the fan but I turn it off when I remember. So have all the men I've cohabitated with. Two days has to be an exaggeration.

#6 I don't shave my face but my boyfriend does this. However, he won't run around with hair all over him. But I HAVE trimmed my bangs and done the same thing (the sink thing, not the hair on my face and clothes thing).

#7 I've never had anyone ask me that.

#8 This is usually true. Women get cold faster than men on average and there are different theories as to why that is.

#9 Refer to #8. Though I will say I've only known one man that this is true for. But keep in mind I'm only speaking of my own experience on all of these.

#10 In most of my relationships, we took turns putting items in the fridge or pantry that didn't necessarily belong, though I'm better at reading labels for that now.

I'm not an anomaly and the men I've known aren't either. At least not in my world. But I think either most of the people in this thread are liars for the sake of being inflammatory, or they live in some tiny backwoods town that all major social changes from the late 1800s to present day haven't yet affected.

poliotom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poliotom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bodhisativa View Post
    I love these threads, they're so entertaining!

Men and women are different in many respects. How much of this is inborn and how much is socialized is debateable. To say they're completely different is grossly inaccurate. We function the same as humans in most respects biologically. In a lot of ways emotionally and mentally as well. Maslow didn't create two hierarchies of needs. I already know a lot of people on here disagree but I won't consider anything you have to say until you show me a real source of information with some actual weight, not something you read in Cosmo or FHM.

And for the reasonable people who might be offended at anything said in here just keep in mind that when people say blatantly ignorant generalizations about people of certain genders or races all they're actually doing is showing us they're the bottom of humanity's barrel. If they actually mean anything they say they have less social insight than your average four year old.
    You are a light shining in the darkness, friend.

Honestly some of the things said by the men in this thread are so ridiculous that I don't even know where to begin. Just for the record I'm a man and I came to this thread hoping to see the female perspective on the whole gender logic thing. In the end this thread left me a fairly annoyed while the women logic threads only gave me a few cheap laughs. This time rather than reading a bunch of second hand sources based off of what a few dumb people who happen to be women have done, the idiots who happen to be males came rolling right in to announce themselves. It's a joke, guys! You have no problem dishing it out but you can't take even the slightest bit of a joke back? People do dumb things sometimes. We can't help it! Some of these decisions just happen to be from certain genders or races.

Or maybe your sarcasm has just gone right over my head

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll take this bait! I don't know you so I don't know if you take what she says seriously and I won't assume either way but I'd like to respond with my own experience. Maybe this is true in general but not every time. Not all guys do what she's talking about and not all females don't. This is from ONE girl's perspective. She's not speaking for all of us.

#1 I flip through the channels. Not nearly as bad as some guys I know, but I do. When Anchorman was available on cable I watched it seven days in a row. My ex boyfriend actually got irritated otherwise it would have been eight. I do this on a lot of movies, especially if there's nothing on but I'm really set on watching television.

#2 I'm with her on this one. If I've never seen a movie I want to watch it from beginning to end. But my boyfriend is the same way. So we both think that it's weird to start a new movie in the middle whether you're a man or a woman.

#3 I don't want people to smell my farts. My boyfriend doesn't either. You can try to tell me he secretly does when I'm not around because every man on the planet is genetically programmed to want people to smell their farts but I don't believe it. And I wouldn't be surprised if there was at least one woman in this big world of ours that does.

#4 My boyfriend at least puts his boxers on when he's done taking a shower on his off days. When he works he puts his clothes on and goes to work shortly after showering. I don't walk around in a towel. I would if they would stay on without me messing with them. So I have a nice absorbant robe I wear so I'm not sitting around in wet material. I rarely get dressed within the first hour of taking a shower.

#5 I forget about the fan but I turn it off when I remember. So have all the men I've cohabitated with. Two days has to be an exaggeration.

#6 I don't shave my face but my boyfriend does this. However, he won't run around with hair all over him. But I HAVE trimmed my bangs and done the same thing (the sink thing, not the hair on my face and clothes thing).

#7 I've never had anyone ask me that.

#8 This is usually true. Women get cold faster than men on average and there are different theories as to why that is.

#9 Refer to #8. Though I will say I've only known one man that this is true for. But keep in mind I'm only speaking of my own experience on all of these.

#10 In most of my relationships, we took turns putting items in the fridge or pantry that didn't necessarily belong, though I'm better at reading labels for that now.

I'm not an anomaly and the men I've known aren't either. At least not in my world. But I think either most of the people in this thread are liars for the sake of being inflammatory, or they live in some tiny backwoods town that all major social changes from the late 1800s to present day haven't yet affected.
    Eh, it was more of a funny little video than a serious attempt to help this dying thread.

meh, not for the serious, but for the lols
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

Mat723 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mat723 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mat723 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mat723 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mat723 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mat723 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mat723 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mat723 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mat723 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mat723 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mat723 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Chris2far View Post
    I've read through the whole woman logic thread and yeh its messed up but its not just women who are messed up dude.. PEOPLE are messed up. You can't just hate on every woman because they have a vagina and you think they are a certain way. You've turned everything into a male vs. female thing when it really doesn't have to be, if you were a female you'd feel discriminated against the same as when your a male you and I both feel discriminated against. The solution is not to hate all women and live a synical life, the solution is to collectively correct the wrongs that both genders constantly make and to rectify the systems in place that would wish to elevate one gender over another.

Do the courts act more leniant towards women? Yes
    Do girls always play the victim? Yes

I could list another 50 examples from the woman logic thread that could be examples of reasons to hate women but in reality we could sit down and point out all the flaws of men too which could be just as long, that doesn't make men inferior though.
    The problem is those examples shouldn't be looked at as reasons to hate women they should be looked at as morals, opinions, thoughts etc that need to be changed in our society as a whole.

I am not a WK and I am not pro-feminist. I am pro-human and see potential for us to rise above this bull****. All I'm saying is that trying to convince every woman you come across that she's inferior to you and has constant flaws in her logic isn't a solution it's just another form of negativity.
    Also, for the record, that woman logic thread makes me rage as hard as anyone.
    A lot of this is true..

btw don t judge male logic based on misc...misc community is totally different than most of the males...and got some foreveralone guys who seem desperate lol..
    While what we state as woman logic is what we see in ******** from hundread of bishes and in everyday life.

A lot of men i know are retarded as phuck as well but ...sorry women who are sloots and got what we call "woman logic"=no logic are a lot more than these men who try to act alpha and sh*t, be cool while being more like alpha dicks

tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by poliotom View Post
    You are a light shining in the darkness, friend.

Honestly some of the things said by the men in this thread are so ridiculous that I don't even know where to begin. Just for the record I'm a man and I came to this thread hoping to see the female perspective on the whole gender logic thing. In the end this thread left me a fairly annoyed while the women logic threads only gave me a few cheap laughs. This time rather than reading a bunch of second hand sources based off of what a few dumb people who happen to be women have done, the idiots who happen to be males came rolling right in to announce themselves. It's a joke, guys! You have no problem dishing it out but you can't take even the slightest bit of a joke back? People do dumb things sometimes. We can't help it! Some of these decisions just happen to be from certain genders or races.

The misc will be the misc. But your post is damn right excellent.
    You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love these threads, they're so entertaining!

Men and women are different in many respects. How much of this is inborn and how much is socialized is debateable. To say they're completely different is grossly inaccurate. We function the same as humans in most respects biologically. In a lot of ways emotionally and mentally as well. Maslow didn't create two hierarchies of needs. I already know a lot of people on here disagree but I won't consider anything you have to say until you show me a real source of information with some actual weight, not something you read in Cosmo or FHM.

And for the reasonable people who might be offended at anything said in here just keep in mind that when people say blatantly ignorant generalizations about people of certain genders or races all they're actually doing is showing us they're the bottom of humanity's barrel. If they actually mean anything they say they have less social insight than your average four year old.
    It's true that to say we're completely different IS inaccurate. But our similarities/differences are not universal.

The reasonable people in here have no need to be offended. Some remarks are intended to be annoying and inflammatory.

Originally Posted by poliotom View Post

No sarcasm =)

OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500)
    Oh, It's THIS thread again.

Originally Posted by OfficerRoots View Post
    Oh, It's THIS thread again.

Why are you here then?

Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cherrybomb2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tinyfirey View Post
    In the great tradition of 'Women Logic', here's the newest version. Male Logic.

I'll start...
    Men complain about women's stupidity and then drool over & **** stupid bitches.

And a couple of photos to get the ball rolling:
    I really just hate it when men say that women are illogical. Yes we are illogical about certain things, but so are men.
    Women are illogical because we tend to lead with our emotions, but I feel like men are illogical because they do not always think their actions through.
    Everyone is different though, just because we lead with our emotions does not make us illogical, we are just more emotional.

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cherrybomb2 View Post
    I really just hate it when men say that women are illogical. Yes we are illogical about certain things, but so are men.
    Women are illogical because we tend to lead with our emotions, but I feel like men are illogical because they do not always think their actions through.
    Everyone is different though, just because we lead with our emotions does not make us illogical, we are just more emotional.
    Summary: I hate it when people say women are illogical, continue on to make highly dim and illogical post.

Women logic.

See last post:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...766591&page=32
    Last edited by fat2fit21; 03-11-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao are you fukking retarded?

You hate when people say women are illogical, while making the most illogical post ever. You're the typical woman: Shyt for brains, decent body.
    Ignore list: abdus

Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    lmao are you fukking retarded?

You hate when people say women are illogical, while making the most illogical post ever. You're the typical woman: Shyt for brains, decent body.
    “The state of mind which enables a man to do work of this kind is akin to that of the religious worshiper or the lover; the daily effort comes from no deliberate intention or program, but straight from the heart”

The above quote is from Albert Einstein in his lecture "Principles of Research".

I'll work within the context of Einstein having any credibility - if he doesn't then this post doesn't either so promptly ignore it.

So if you could say either A - the field Einstein worked in did not involve logic of any kind or B - when he says heart he doesn't mean emotion, he actually means devoid of emotion and full of logic then you can say Cherrybomb2 is retarded.

Or you could interpret it to mean what it sounds like, which is that works of logic can be inspired by emotion, and then say that Einstein is a retard as well.

Or you could just say logic and emotion aren't mutually exclusive.

Are you saying you don't think it's possible to perceive the world through an emotional lens AND have the slightest logical thought in your brain? If so, does that mean that people who use logic feel no emotion whatsoever?

It makes me wonder just how much of this world is a dichotomy to you.

ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    “The state of mind which enables a man to do work of this kind is akin to that of the religious worshiper or the lover; the daily effort comes from no deliberate intention or program, but straight from the heart”

The above quote is from Albert Einstein in his lecture "Principles of Research".

I'll work within the context of Einstein having any credibility - if he doesn't then this post doesn't either so promptly ignore it.

So if you could say either A - the field Einstein worked in did not involve logic of any kind or B - when he says heart he doesn't mean emotion, he actually means devoid of emotion and full of logic then you can say Cherrybomb2 is retarded.

Or you could interpret it to mean what it sounds like, which is that works of logic can be inspired by emotion, and then say that Einstein is a retard as well.

Or you could just say logic and emotion aren't mutually exclusive.

Are you saying you don't think it's possible to perceive the world through an emotional lens AND have the slightest logical thought in your brain? If so, does that mean that people who use logic feel no emotion whatsoever?

It makes me wonder just how much of this world is a dichotomy to you.
    ROFL.

Men use emotion as motivation to be logical....... And end up logical.

Women use emotion as a distraction away from logic..... And end up illogical.

That's the point.

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this could be good.
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

HyperFocus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HyperFocus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HyperFocus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HyperFocus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HyperFocus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HyperFocus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HyperFocus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HyperFocus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HyperFocus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HyperFocus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HyperFocus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    THIS x 100000

anytime I read a guy b*tching about women and saying "I'm giving up hope, bros" I'm like lol wtf kind of girls are you going for?
    Diploma in Bitch's Studies

Originally Posted by HyperFocus View Post
    THIS x 100000

anytime I read a guy b*tching about women and saying "I'm giving up hope, bros" I'm like lol wtf kind of girls are you going for?
    All women have a little crazy in them, and some of them only let it out 5 months or longer into the relationship.

All girls I know have told me things that point towards them having an illogical little crazy monster inside of them that they have to constantly suppress.

Originally Posted by HyperFocus View Post
    THIS x 100000

Yeah, except women in general have women logic (you're basically all logical retards). Not every man is lucky enough to find one of the 0.0001% of women who can actually use logic and reason properly.

Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, except women in general have women logic (you're basically all logical retards). Not every man is lucky enough to find one of the 0.0001% of women who can actually use logic and reason properly.
    When will it be my turn to find with the 0.0001%?

speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tinyfirey View Post
    Men complain about women's stupidity and then drool over & **** stupid bitches.
    Yeah but thats comparing apples and oranges. Those 2 parts are not mutually exclusive. Men "**** stupid bitches" as you say (I for 1 respect all women and would never call a woman the b word lol) because they find them hot, not cuz they think they're smart.

Edit..

Originally Posted by Mogambo View Post
    When will it be my turn to find with the 0.0001%?

Oh, very soon. You're so hot even I would hit it. (no homo)
    Last edited by speculator; 03-17-2012 at 10:47 AM.

kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll agree with this. This thread has potential just like the Woman Logic thread in the misc but the overwhelming number of male posters kills it.

We, men act retarded at times just like women. Men act dumb bc of ego; women act dumb bc of emotions.
    "Wack it in the bathroom, its what I do. I like to do it while I'm taking a ****, cause the **** stimulates my anus and gives me extra pleasure" --Pink Dumbbell

Originally Posted by kooldude View Post
    I'll agree with this. This thread has potential just like the Woman Logic thread in the misc but the overwhelming number of male posters kills it.

We, men act retarded at times just like women. Men act dumb bc of ego; women act dumb bc of emotions.
    I can agree to that

In other words, men act dumb when our masculinity is threatened (usually by the woman), women act dumb for no reason what so ever.

kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000) kooldude is just really nice. (+1000)
    In other words, men act dumb when our masculinity is threatened (usually by the woman), women act dumb for no reason what so ever.
    Most of the time, it's by another man. When I think competition, I'm competing against another guy, not a girl.
    "Wack it in the bathroom, its what I do. I like to do it while I'm taking a ****, cause the **** stimulates my anus and gives me extra pleasure" --Pink Dumbbell

Most of the time, it's by another man. When I think competition, I'm competing against another guy, not a girl.
    I don't see how competition is the same as acting dumb. Go ahead and provide an example of typical male competitive behavior which is illogical.

In b4 an example that has nothing to do with an inability to use logic and reason.

I don't see how competition is the same as acting dumb. Go ahead and provide an example of typical male competitive behavior which is illogical.

In b4 an example that has nothing to do with an inability to use logic and reason.
    2 men get into a confrontation and instead of keeping their cool like a rational adult, they go at it. Of course confrontations are all situational so in this example, it's over something like a parking spot.

I also didn't imply that competition breeds stupidity. I'm saying in the heat of competition, men can do stupid things. There's a difference. Competition for men is good, it drives us to be greater but there are moments when it gets the best of us.

sneed's feed and seed Coonsmell's Avatar
    Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000)
    oh lawd at this thread...

Where has this thread gone to? Just complaining about women?

Men do not act dumb simply when their masculinity is threatened, and even if they do act dumb it is not simply because of a woman. "Women act dumb for no reason what so ever". Really? Great logic you have there.

A lot of these more recent posts are generalisations about males and females. I'd like to remind you that this thread is not male vs. female, nor should the world be that way really, though many of you seem to think it is. I find that trivial. Women and men do not fit neatly into categories as much as their names imply that they do. You cannot say every woman has crazy and then males do not or just simply aren't as dumb. You cannot say women have no reason to act or feel as they do especially when you think men have reason, that seems silly. Also many men (and women) in the world consistently show that humans are not fully rational though we like to think that we are. What do you think economics works off? Is man truly rational and how do you know? We are not programmed in every way. We are not fixed creatures that are versus one another. Yes, we have differences and different strengths/weaknesses, but that's not to say that one sex is better than another or that our differences are always hardwired into our sex.

Can we really say that men lead with logic and females lead with emotions and be sure of this? Is that what we're hardwired to do? Do men really act dumb because of ego and females because of emotions? Don't we all have an ego that makes us act stupidly? It's not so basic.

I might just be exhausted-ranting but bare with me
    Last edited by tinyfirey; 03-18-2012 at 03:03 AM.

Originally Posted by fat2fit21 View Post
    All women have a little crazy in them, and some of them only let it out 5 months or longer into the relationship.

All girls I know have told me things that point towards them having an illogical little crazy monster inside of them that they have to constantly suppress.
    And rather than hating women and complaining about it we should think about why women might act the way they do or might have a little crazy in them if you think every woman does. What does it mean and why do we seem to have it? We all (men/women/inbetweeners) have a little crazy in us. I wish I could figure both women and men out and figure out why we find our differences so horrifying at times or why we feel that they're so stuck in cement. It's curious.
    Last edited by tinyfirey; 03-18-2012 at 03:06 AM.