Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"Scariest" game ever?

I was told that there was a game out that was apparently deemed "scariest game ever."

Apparently the music, etc is supposed to freak people out.

Anyone know what game this is? I forget the name.
    ★I SUPPORT THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. MILITARY★
    |ALUMNI| University of South Florida Bulls
    |FOUNDER| >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    Link for Crew - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126695313
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TOMaHULK View Post
    I was told that there was a game out that was apparently deemed "scariest game ever."

Apparently the music, etc is supposed to freak people out.

Anyone know what game this is? I forget the name.
    probably thinking of Amnesia, you can get it on steam
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

***MISC Strength Crew***

TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chessgeeksam View Post
    probably thinking of Amnesia, you can get it on steam
    So is this a computer game (stream)?
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So is this a computer game (stream)?
    yes computer game, but STEAM is a client used to buy / dl games. it's got all kinds of good stuff like half life, left for dead, star wars, etc. etc. etc. If you get the client, I think amnesia is pretty cheap (client is free and amazing)

edit: I haven't actually played Amnesia cause I'm a pussy, but it's supposed to be pretty great

***MISC Strength Crew***

topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) topherT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fatal Frame?
    I'm just tryna fight off all these psychopathic urges
    Cause I don't let off steam, I let off pyroclastic surges

Originally Posted by chessgeeksam View Post
    yes computer game, but STEAM is a client used to buy / dl games. it's got all kinds of good stuff like half life, left for dead, star wars, etc. etc. etc. If you get the client, I think amnesia is pretty cheap (client is free and amazing)

edit: I haven't actually played Amnesia cause I'm a pussy, but it's supposed to be pretty great
    Do they make this game for PS3? Or just computer? I ask because you're saying that I can get it on stream, for computer. But is there even an option to buy if for PS3?
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just bought Amnesia for my 15 YO daughter, and she can't play it. She freaks out over every little noise. I played it yesterday for the first time and it actually was creepy. One part actually gave me goosebumps. Lots of atmosphere and huge creepiness factor. My kids couldn't understand how I could just walk into dark rooms and look around and not freak out. I explained that this wasn't the first "horror" game I've played. So far, it's pretty impressive.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/
    If you argue with a madman, it is extremely probable that you will get the worst of it; for in many ways his mind moves all the quicker for not being delayed by the things that go with good judgment. He is not hampered by a sense of humor or by charity, or by the dumb certainties of experience. He is the more logical for losing sane affections. The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason. -- G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do they make this game for PS3? Or just computer? I ask because you're saying that I can get it on stream, for computer. But is there even an option to buy if for PS3?
    STEAM brah STEAM! not stream lol
    I, for one, will tenderly love each and everyone of you.

Originally Posted by Just Live View Post
    STEAM brah STEAM! not stream lol
    ^this

STEAM is a game client for the computer, you have to have the client to get Amnesia, I don't think they made it for any other platform

***MISC Strength Crew***

batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) batman15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Manhunt was pretty creepy.

themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    amnesia has me looking over my shoulder every time i play it. my cat sits in the room and watches me play it. this freaks me out even more.
    GamerTag/PSN: TheMadGreek187
    US NAVY Veteran

Originally Posted by DorteeClan View Post
    I just bought Amnesia for my 15 YO daughter, and she can't play it. She freaks out over every little noise. I played it yesterday for the first time and it actually was creepy. One part actually gave me goosebumps. Lots of atmosphere and huge creepiness factor. My kids couldn't understand how I could just walk into dark rooms and look around and not freak out. I explained that this wasn't the first "horror" game I've played. So far, it's pretty impressive.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/
    That clip looked awesome. I want this game.

I'm not a tech guy, so guys please bare with me. I don't have internet at home, because I work so much I really don't need it. But I obviously cannot download this at work. If I had a friend download it for me, could I just put it on a flashdrive and install on my home PC, or is this something that you pull directly from a website without downloading full game?

Also congrats on your weight lost progress DorteeClan.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Especially that pig with the chainsaw i couldn't even play that part my friend had to beat it. I was only 10 or so but god damn that was creepy

Edit: forgot to quote. Was directed to the guy talking about manhunt
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm not a tech guy, so guys please bare with me. I don't have internet at home, because I work so much I really don't need it. But I obviously cannot download this at work. If I had a friend download it for me, could I just put it on a flashdrive and install on my home PC, or is this something that you pull directly from a website without downloading full game?

You'll need to get a Steam account. You can sign up for free.

DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DorteeClan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks, Tom.

Like others have stated, Steam is a Web-based client that allows you to download and play games. You have to login to get access to your account and games. You also need to make sure you have a high-end graphics card or you may not be able to play many of the newer games that are out there.

http://store.steampowered.com/about/
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...3160-agcb-2555
    If you argue with a madman, it is extremely probable that you will get the worst of it; for in many ways his mind moves all the quicker for not being delayed by the things that go with good judgment. He is not hampered by a sense of humor or by charity, or by the dumb certainties of experience. He is the more logical for losing sane affections. The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason. -- G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain554 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    F.E.A.R. is like an action/horror game. Plenty of oh **** and jump moments.

Penumbra is another horror game very smiliar ot Amnesia, Dark Descent because it was made the same company. This one was really pretty freaky and psychological. It has you sh**ing your pants constantly and more than a few twists / wtf moments.

If you want a taste you can look up Penumbra playthrough on youtube. (which may lead to other horror games)

Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacket60 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    Especially that pig with the chainsaw i couldn't even play that part my friend had to beat it. I was only 10 or so but god damn that was creepy

Edit: forgot to quote. Was directed to the guy talking about manhunt
    You were 10? Manhunt came out in 2003/2004. But yeah, Pigsy scared the sh*t out of me. When he jumped around that corner unexpectedly, sh*t myself.

Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muckle_Ewe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by topherT View Post
    Fatal Frame?
    Possibly this. 2nd one made me sh*t myself multiple occasions.

Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dino Crisis.

Biggest waste of a rental ever... I couldn't play it for more than 5 minutes.

xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xLucky7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Extermination (ps2 game) made me sht my pants multiple times. its sad how my brother beat it while i never did

AuDre11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AuDre11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AuDre11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AuDre11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AuDre11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AuDre11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AuDre11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AuDre11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AuDre11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AuDre11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AuDre11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you want something for PS3 OP, I heard Dead Space is scary as ****.
    --------------------
    Original Bruh

*We Outchea*Crew

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Condemned: Criminal Origins definitely takes the cake for me. The part where you turn your back on the mannequins, then they close in on you when you swing back around was fcking nuts.
    The F.E.A.R. franchise is my favorite, but it's about 70% action/30% horror, so it can't be scariest. Same can be said for Dead Space.

When I was younger, I'd get really high, turn out all the lights, and play Silent Hill 2. That was pretty fun.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Unhappy

You guize got me amp'd up.

Now I want one of these for sure. Working right now though. FeelsBadMen.jpg
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

ltdan2152 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltdan2152 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltdan2152 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltdan2152 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltdan2152 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltdan2152 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltdan2152 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltdan2152 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltdan2152 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltdan2152 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ltdan2152 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

i cant play these games lol. so i just watch the walkthrough

AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muckle_Ewe View Post
    Possibly this. 2nd one made me sh*t myself multiple occasions.
    Fukk yeah that game is awesome. Wasnt crazy about the ending though.
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the original System Shock

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Madsen89 View Post
    Dino Crisis.

Biggest waste of a rental ever... I couldn't play it for more than 5 minutes.
    That game was scary as fuk lol.

BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fear 2 is the only scary game I've played.. and parts of it were pretty damn scary. I only played it late at night with all the lights off though. What sucked is my computer was close by so it would reflect in my peripheral vision.
    Alabama Crimson Tide

Bench PRs: 315x2, 285x6, 275x9, 225x18

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lulz. Clocktower 2 scared the **** out of me as a kid. The scissors guy would just pop out of places and snp-snap his scissors while limping towards you. I thought I would play it cool and just go up and down in the elevator to hide, but he just cut the power to it after a few times.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lobo13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Clocktower, now that brings back memories lol.