denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

normal cottage cheese or low fat cottage cheese?

What would be the best on a cut?

Normal cottage cheese has a good amount of fat in it and since fat slows down digestion it would be a good source of casein

Low fat cottage cheese has lower fat and sometimes a higher carb amount.

cgattshall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cgattshall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cgattshall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cgattshall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cgattshall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cgattshall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cgattshall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cgattshall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cgattshall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cgattshall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cgattshall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It depends on how the two fit into your macros and whichever you prefer...

TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000) TheHolyCannoli is just really nice. (+1000)
    My low fat and fat free cottage cheese have the same amount of calories. Only difference is one has 1.5g fat and 6carbs, other is 0fat and something like 8 carbs.....If you honestly think that is going to make a difference for your cut, then I can only assume you have No idea how to design a proper nutrition plan.

pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000) pshickey is just really nice. (+1000)
    What they mean is you need to figure out your daily macro needs to cut fat, example mine at the moment on normal days are...

205g protein
    145g carbs
    55g fat

I also include two high carb days a week. As long as I hit my macro numbers every day, I can pretty much eat any food I want. It matters more than you're consistent than the actual food you eat. So read some stickies and try to figure that out first.

denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) denskiies has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pshickey View Post
    What they mean is you need to figure out your daily macro needs to cut fat, example mine at the moment on normal days are...

205g protein
    145g carbs
    55g fat

I also include two high carb days a week. As long as I hit my macro numbers every day, I can pretty much eat any food I want. It matters more than you're consistent than the actual food you eat. So read some stickies and try to figure that out first.
    Yeah lol. It fits into my macros but i just wanted to know what type would be better for a cut lol. In some threads I read that people were using low fat and they insisted that you should too...that confused me as to what would be a lot better for you lol

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by denskiies View Post
    Yeah lol. It fits into my macros but i just wanted to know what type would be better for a cut lol. In some threads I read that people were using low fat and they insisted that you should too...that confused me as to what would be a lot better for you lol
    We know that's what you want to know, but there is no "better" as it's highly dependent on an individual diet
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peekfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by cgattshall View Post
    It depends on how the two fit into your macros and whichever you prefer...
    Shut up! With your macro bul****tttt

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by peekfitness View Post
    I've missed my favourite bro. How have you been, bro?
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Neither. Cottage cheese is groce.
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fat free is not very flavorful.

4%, with protein powder and or PB2 (not manu) peanut butter powder.

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by peekfitness View Post
    Ah, cute. A starving child. If you've had enough of starvation, ask your mom for some macro-nutrients, alright?

Originally Posted by denskiies View Post
    What would be the best on a cut?

Normal cottage cheese has a good amount of fat in it and since fat slows down digestion it would be a good source of casein

Low fat cottage cheese has lower fat and sometimes a higher carb amount.
    Irrelevant.

Eat whichever you prefer and pay attention to your macros and calories in general.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

Registered Sex Offender aliensarecool's Avatar
    aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump
    i wish a misca would...

SacredCASHcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) SacredCASHcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) SacredCASHcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) SacredCASHcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) SacredCASHcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) SacredCASHcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) SacredCASHcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) SacredCASHcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) SacredCASHcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) SacredCASHcow will become famous soon enough. (+50) SacredCASHcow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aliensarecool View Post
    Bump
    *flips coin* Regular.
    Little Miss Muffet
    Sat on a tuffet
    Eating her CURDS AND WHEY.

THAT'S RIGHT. SHES A F*KIN BRO

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whatever fits your goals best, whether it be full fat, no fat or simply no cottage cheese at all...
    I personally find full fat to taste much better though.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aliensarecool View Post
    Bump
    Why?

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    low fat
    more room for pb mix-ins
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Vasyok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vasyok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vasyok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vasyok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vasyok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vasyok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vasyok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vasyok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vasyok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vasyok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vasyok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Either at least 4% fat content or you mix your own PB in. FF CC without any fat added tastes like sh*t. Even on a cut I don't eat it...
    And since you need to get in your fat anyway, why taking FF CC? There's not so much fat in total in those small servings, so you should have enough fat left for the day to eat any other fatty foods you enjoy.