valperik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile creatine (Kris Gethin program)

Hi guys,

I am following Kris Gethin transformation program and i am confused about supplmentation and especially for con-cret and sizeon creatines! I need to know when i suppose to take them. Because Kris taking them during the transformation a little bit different as it said from the labels.
    Anyone can help me please??

zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50) zthornton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get any creatine with creapure on the label. Allmax makes quality/cheap stuff. Take 3-5g a day at anytime and be sure to drink a gallon of water a day.
    Current Supps:
    XF 2.0: LCP, CR
    Myofusion: Banana
    Hemavol Lemon Drop
    CL Orange Triad
    CL Oximega
    Allmax Creatine
    SNS Beta Alanine
    SNS Focus XT

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Persoanlly I would go with kre-alkalyn as it should help produce leaner and dryer gains.

But using two different creatines really will not help with anything, its more of a waste of creatine, only pick one or the other. Size-on you take intra workout and you take a day off every 5 or 6 days. As for concrete you take it everyday and can do it pre and post workout.
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.