SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"Hannibal for King" workout routine

I know some people posted questions like "have you seen this guy" about Hannibal, but after seeing his interview on youtube about his training/diet/philosophy I am curious if anyone is actually following his routine.

He says he trains 60-90min./day.........every day and eats what he wants. Is this dude on steroids or has his body really adapted to training every day.

Sorry for no link, just type in "Hannibal for king" interview on youtube and you should find his advising.....

Is anyone doing his insane routines or variations for strength and bodybuilding?

dstinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstinto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You train very day without a problem, obviously depending on your routine.
    Many people in the gyms who train splits workout 6 or 7 days a week as well.

And yes I incorporate extreme calisthenics in my routine as well, currently only doing squats and deadlift in the gym.
    But had I always put priority on dips and pullups (heavily weighted too) even when all of my workouts were in the gym. Muscle ups, levers and human flags definitely pushed my strength and physique A LOT, similar to the effect that deadlifts had on my when I first started training them.
    Fighting the bar until sweat turns to blood – NO EXCUSES!

www.baristi-workout.com

Nickd305 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nickd305 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nickd305 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nickd305 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nickd305 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nickd305 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nickd305 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nickd305 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nickd305 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nickd305 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nickd305 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SA1705 View Post
    I know some people posted questions like "have you seen this guy" about Hannibal, but after seeing his interview on youtube about his training/diet/philosophy I am curious if anyone is actually following his routine.

He says he trains 60-90min./day.........every day and eats what he wants. Is this dude on steroids or has his body really adapted to training every day.

Sorry for no link, just type in "Hannibal for king" interview on youtube and you should find his advising.....

Is anyone doing his insane routines or variations for strength and bodybuilding?
    They are called Bar Starzz and they have a whole workout regimen that one can purchase or watch on youtube to personally follow!

dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when you are conditioned to do the same thing over and over and over again, it becomes less impressive

its similar to being impressed that an NBA player can make 10-20 open jump shots in a row or that a MLB hitter can hit ball after ball out of the park in batting practice

I doubt that ******* can squat very much
    Goals:

1.5 bw Bench
    2.0+ bw Squat
    2.5 bw Deadlift
    Gain 20 lbs

Self proclaimed parrot Determinednoob's Avatar
    Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Without looking at anything but your post I can tell you with 100% certainty that you should ignore him altogether and work out in the manner that best fits your training level.
    The floundering has ended.

donkor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dday39 View Post
    when you are conditioned to do the same thing over and over and over again, it becomes less impressive

its similar to being impressed that an NBA player can make 10-20 open jump shots in a row or that a MLB hitter can hit ball after ball out of the park in batting practice

I doubt that ******* can squat very much
    ***got ? why do men demean other men who are obviously more gifted then them ?

freestyleteam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does anyone have the contact email of Hannibal for King, we need urgently

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freestyleteam View Post
    does anyone have the contact email of Hannibal for King, we need urgently
    Look for him on Youtube or just google him
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671