Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

SES: Get Lean for Summer '13 **5 Loggers Needed for our Fatburner*** (GTFIH)

We Need 5 well-standing members to log our soon to be released fatburner!

Eligibility Criteria:
    1. US only
    2. Minimum of 100 posts and in the greens
    3. Must be at least 18 years of age
    4. Must be in good health
    5. No conflicting logs

Logging Terms

-If chosen participant must provide a detailed log with a minimum of 3 updates per week.

- Logs should focus on positives and negatives of aforementioned product with workouts diet etc. along with ratings (0-10) on mixability, taste, energy, side effects (no pun intended).

-Logs should also include a brief initial review and final review and final rating in bb.com store.

Rules to apply are quite simple:

1. Tell me why I should pick you

2. What are your goals? (be specific use the SMART acroynm specific, measureable, attainable, realistic/relevant, time - the more specific you are the better the chances you have of me picking you.)

3. What flavor would u prefer: Tangerine, Fruit Punch, or Blue Raspberry

Tips to win:

If you like our ******** page you will have a better chance of being picked-******** Link!

If you agree to post pics of the product and when mixed in a shaker/cup you will increase your chances of winning

HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. US only= yes
    2. Minimum of 100 posts and in the greens= yes
    3. Must be at least 18 years of age=22
    4. Must be in good health= yes
    5. No conflicting logs= yes

braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HJSKSC View Post
    1. US only= yes
    2. Minimum of 100 posts and in the greens= yes
    3. Must be at least 18 years of age=22
    4. Must be in good health= yes
    5. No conflicting logs= yes
    well you got 1st! I ll give you that
    see Rules to apply above to be considered as an official application

stann123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stann123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stann123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stann123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stann123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stann123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stann123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stann123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stann123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stann123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stann123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. Tell me why I should pick you.

I meet all the requirements and i'm planning on cutting soon.

2. What are your goals? (be specific use the SMART acroynm specific, measureable, attainable, realistic/relevant, time - the more specific you are the better the chances you have of me picking you.)

Get as shredded as I can, hopefully with the help of side effect. Bulking atm but in about a month or so i'll be starting my cut.

Tangerine
    Reviews and Logs

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160309211&p=1209766981#post1209766981 <-- Superpump 3.0 Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154344621 <-- Side effect sports fat burner Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161399813&p=1233797813#post1233797813 <-- Muscletech Platinum 100% whey
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160383881&p=1211467741#post1211467741 <-- Ratio protein bars

bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eligibility Criteria:
    1. US only-check
    2. Minimum of 100 posts and in the greens-check
    3. Must be at least 18 years of age-check
    4. Must be in good health-check
    5. No conflicting logs-Not Running any other logs, or supplements other than whey and casein.

Logging Terms

-If chosen participant must provide a detailed log with a minimum of 3 updates per week.

Currently log my workouts and I figure it wouldn't be difficult. I also take progress pictures weekly during this cut. I have been cutting for the past 5 weeks and want to see just how lean I can get before trying to win BB.com's overall amateur. I was fortunate to win the teen amateur two years ago. Anything I can do to try and overcome plateaus. So far my progress is visually as follows.

week 1,2,3,5. I also am on a ketosis diet with two carb loading days a week. I bulked previously to 205 and was fairly wet ad since then I have been doing a lot ore cardio in preparation for potential orders to join the Naval Spec War communication support unit. I have lost almost 20 pounds but have slowly gotten stronger. I would like to get my box squat to 315, bench to 260, and deadlift to 365 within the next six week while losing body fat and decreasing my three mile time.

- Logs should focus on positives and negatives of aforementioned product with workouts diet etc. along with ratings (0-10) on mixability, taste, energy, side effects (no pun intended).

Can provide this information within the log, along with pictures.

-Logs should also include a brief initial review and final review and final rating in bb.com store.

Again, wouldn't be an issue. I have liked your ******** page, I would prefer blue raspberry.
    Cashin checks and snappin necks

Originally Posted by bunkrd you View Post
    Eligibility Criteria:
    1. US only-check
    2. Minimum of 100 posts and in the greens-check
    3. Must be at least 18 years of age-check
    4. Must be in good health-check
    5. No conflicting logs-Not Running any other logs, or supplements other than whey and casein.

Logging Terms

Currently log my workouts and I figure it wouldn't be difficult. I also take progress pictures weekly during this cut. I have been cutting for the past 5 weeks and want to see just how lean I can get before trying to win BB.com's overall amateur. I was fortunate to win the teen amateur two years ago. Anything I can do to try and overcome plateaus. So far my progress is visually as follows.

week 1,2,3,5. I also am on a ketosis diet with two carb loading days a week. I bulked previously to 205 and was fairly wet ad since then I have been doing a lot ore cardio in preparation for potential orders to join the Naval Spec War communication support unit. I have lost almost 20 pounds but have slowly gotten stronger. I would like to get my box squat to 315, bench to 260, and deadlift to 365 within the next six week while losing body fat and decreasing my three mile time.

Can provide this information within the log, along with pictures.

Again, wouldn't be an issue. I have liked your ******** page, I would prefer blue raspberry.

Great APP thats how you do it smalls!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by stann123 View Post
    1. Tell me why I should pick you.

I meet all the requirements and i'm planning on cutting soon.

Get as shredded as I can, hopefully with the help of side effect. Bulking atm but in about a month or so i'll be starting my cut.

Tangerine
    I like it thanks for the app!

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    meet all qualifications! im looking to start my first ever cut in June so this would come in perfect timing for a June 1st start. I have never run a fat burner before so it would be interesting to see how I can transform in time for summer, also the fact that it is a powder intrigues me as I have only seen fat burners in pill form. I have done numerous logs and have no problem with posting pictures of the product mixed up in a blender bottle as well as before and after pictures. Thanks for the consideration and good luck to all applicants!

oh and I would love to try the Tangerine.... I have never tried that flavor before!
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Originally Posted by Black_Dread View Post
    meet all qualifications! im looking to start my first ever cut in June so this would come in perfect timing for a June 1st start. I have never run a fat burner before so it would be interesting to see how I can transform in time for summer, also the fact that it is a powder intrigues me as I have only seen fat burners in pill form. I have done numerous logs and have no problem with posting pictures of the product mixed up in a blender bottle as well as before and after pictures. Thanks for the consideration and good luck to all applicants!

oh and I would love to try the Tangerine.... I have never tried that flavor before!

there he is!!!!!! welcome thanks for the app

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    there he is!!!!!! welcome thanks for the app
    what up what up.. haha no problem
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been bulking up over the winter but now it's time to show some skin and get those abbs out for the summer so a fat burner would aid me tremendously. I'm cutting now but it's really hard to workout and cut so getting a fat burner would help a lot

I want to get cut and get those abbs popping.
    I want to lose all that fat around my muscles and stomach area.
    I'm hoping to reduce my fat asap like within a month or two so I can have most of summer being cut and leaned out.
    At the same time I still want to keep my muscle.
    Blue Raspberry sounds nice so I'd like to try that

Also I'd be completely committed to logging and stuff and giving detailed reviews
    Really hope I win and good luck to everyone else!

Originally Posted by alexsthomas View Post
    I've been bulking up over the winter but now it's time to show some skin and get those abbs out for the summer so a fat burner would aid me tremendously. I'm cutting now but it's really hard to workout and cut so getting a fat burner would help a lot

I want to get cut and get those abbs popping.
    I want to lose all that fat around my muscles and stomach area.
    I'm hoping to reduce my fat asap like within a month or two so I can have most of summer being cut and leaned out.
    At the same time I still want to keep my muscle.
    Blue Raspberry sounds nice so I'd like to try that

Also I'd be completely committed to logging and stuff and giving detailed reviews
    Really hope I win and good luck to everyone else!

solid app broski

HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    well you got 1st! I ll give you that
    see Rules to apply above to be considered as an official application

1. Tell me why I should pick you: because I will start my cutting cycle next week and Side effect will helps me to reach my goal.

2. What are your goals? (be specific use the SMART acroynm specific, measureable, attainable, realistic/relevant, time - the more specific you are the better the chances you have of me picking you.) my goal is to get ripped and prepare my self to LA beaches

3. What flavor would u prefer: Tangerine, Fruit Punch, or Blue Raspberry= Tangerine

ohh ******** liked long time a go

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice promo brask. Just an night time bump for ya brotha.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Nice promo brask. Just an night time bump for ya brotha.
    always man, appreciate it alot

Originally Posted by HJSKSC View Post
    1. Tell me why I should pick you: because I will start my cutting cycle next week and Side effect will helps me to reach my goal.

2. What are your goals? (be specific use the SMART acroynm specific, measureable, attainable, realistic/relevant, time - the more specific you are the better the chances you have of me picking you.) my goal is to get ripped and prepare my self to LA beaches

3. What flavor would u prefer: Tangerine, Fruit Punch, or Blue Raspberry= Tangerine

ohh ******** liked long time a go
    haha there you go!!!!!!!!

woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for getting this up while I was at work bro!!

Late night bump for more apps
    Free Agent

bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bunkrd you has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Any idea how long you will keep the application process up and going for? Also I apologize for the misspellings in my application.
    Cashin checks and snappin necks

Originally Posted by bunkrd you View Post
    Any idea how long you will keep the application process up and going for? Also I apologize for the misspellings in my application.
    not too long as of now id say you got a good chance of being picked your app is solid

we ll prolly pick a few people within the next few days so keep em coming fellas

Originally Posted by woolegend21 View Post
    Thanks for getting this up while I was at work bro!!

Late night bump for more apps
    no probs broski

midday bump for some more apps

NJ Bump
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexsthomas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Really hope I win
    I'm too broke right now to buy a fat burner lol this would help lots

Originally Posted by alexsthomas View Post
    Really hope I win
    I'm too broke right now to buy a fat burner lol this would help lots
    id say you have a good shot

Bumpity dumpity

bump!!! more apps fellas

bump bump bump it up

gotta bump it... dont you know bump it up... gotta bump it
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100)
    22 yr old US citizen, looking to cut for first time, i just got into weightlifting about 14 months ago and have put on about 15lbs muscle and some amount of fat. as of now, cardio and caloric deficit arent doing the trick. about 20%BF 180 lbs right now, looking to get down between 10-15% by july or august using strength training and cardio

i would prefer tangerine flavor.

thanks for the consideration, hope i make it