Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 5'11", 209 lbs
    SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit SwoleJoseph's BodySpace

Can we humans impregnate other species and vice versa? (SRS)

what wood happen if we took goat sperm and put it inside the vaginal cavity of a woman? would she produce goat-children? what wood happen if i fuked a cat? could i reproduce with it and make it have 1/2 cat 1/2 human babies? why arent we doing this already? why dont we humans reproduce with other animals all around the world? i mean think abt all the sh!t we could do, some of us who fuk fish would create fish-babies that could breathe underwater. what about fuking a bird? den we cood have birdmans that could fukin fly and sh!t and talk to us and hold down a rational conversation with us. that would be fkn awsome, i would really want a birdfish-manchild, he could fetch me seadfood for dinner and fly me to places i have never bin before. wow just imagine all of the combinations. i plead u to provide some exampls of cross-reproducing with other animals and what benefits could be cum out of it. for eg, will fuk a elephant, nd have *** elaphant man-child, he would be unstoppable. lets save animals fromn extintion, lets sex them, and produce.

For a better world.

Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs
    Starred has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Starred has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Starred has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Starred has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Starred has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Starred has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Starred has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Starred has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Starred has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Starred has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Starred has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Starred's BodySpace
    pls stop, it wouldn't develop
    *Negs on sight for ridiculous cancer treatment / water fluoridation / other bs medical conspiracies spouted by people who don't know science crew*

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    CheeBye is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CheeBye is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CheeBye is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CheeBye is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CheeBye is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CheeBye is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CheeBye is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CheeBye is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CheeBye is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CheeBye is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CheeBye is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit CheeBye's BodySpace
    No other organism has a 23 chromosome gamete which can form a chiasmata with ours.

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    xeron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xeron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xeron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xeron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xeron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xeron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xeron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xeron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xeron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xeron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) xeron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit xeron's BodySpace

Stats: 5'9", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 656
    PaulG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PaulG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PaulG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PaulG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PaulG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PaulG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PaulG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PaulG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PaulG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PaulG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PaulG has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PaulG's BodySpace
    I tried negging you but it said I had to leave a comment.

Stats: 6'0", 173 lbs
    swoleisme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swoleisme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swoleisme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swoleisme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swoleisme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swoleisme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swoleisme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swoleisme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swoleisme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swoleisme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) swoleisme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit swoleisme's BodySpace
    No. A distinct characteristic of a species is the ability to reproduce only with other members of that species. In fact, that's how they trace when new species form. Species with common ancestors are split on the tree of life when they can no longer reproduce with one another.
    Michigan Wolverine brah. Go Blue!

Stats: 5'7", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 41
    JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JellySausage has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JellySausage's BodySpace
    Is this guy a typical product of the US education system?

SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleJoseph is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump

noavibrah is a complete loser! (-2000) noavibrah is a complete loser! (-2000) noavibrah is a complete loser! (-2000) noavibrah is a complete loser! (-2000) noavibrah is a complete loser! (-2000) noavibrah is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i tried with my dog once, i think i came inside but she never got pregnant.

Stats: 5'7", 156 lbs
    Budjola has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Budjola has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Budjola has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Budjola has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Budjola has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Budjola has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Budjola has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Budjola has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Budjola has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Budjola has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Budjola has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Budjola's BodySpace
    Itt op fukced a goat and is now affraid he will become dad soon.
    JUL 12th 2014 - JAN 31st 2015 sailing (working) on "Independence of the Seas" (RCL), if anyone is going for a cruise just holla at me.
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Master's degree in economics.
    Certified Personal Trainer - PM me if u need help/advice about training or diet i'll be glad to help.

1RM
    DL-396lbs
    SQ-330lbs
    BP-253lbs

Originally Posted by noavibrah View Post
    i tried with my dog once, i think i came inside but she never got pregnant.
    i think u need to get ur sperm checked out, surely u coodev, maybe u didn't cum enuf, try build up your sack for a few days and try again.

Push it to the limit! supersaiyan-dre's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 157 lbs
    supersaiyan-dre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) supersaiyan-dre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) supersaiyan-dre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) supersaiyan-dre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) supersaiyan-dre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) supersaiyan-dre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) supersaiyan-dre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) supersaiyan-dre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) supersaiyan-dre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) supersaiyan-dre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) supersaiyan-dre has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit supersaiyan-dre's BodySpace
    No because we have different chromosomes.
    Mind over matter ☮

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

Originally Posted by swoleisme View Post
    No. A distinct characteristic of a species is the ability to reproduce only with other members of that species. In fact, that's how they trace when new species form. Species with common ancestors are split on the tree of life when they can no longer reproduce with one another.
    heh, that's what government paid scientist and bologist want you to think. we actuallly can reproduce with other animals but the government is actually afraid that we might evolve into a universally strong animal-human race spicies that could concer the rich and proceed to live in a eco-friendly, resource based economy which funds a self sufficient global society of oneness with mother nature.

Originally Posted by Budjola View Post
    Itt op fukced a goat and is now affraid he will become dad soon.
    i dident,

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MrFrumble's BodySpace
    Neanderthals, Humans Interbred, DNA Proves
    A newly mapped Neanderthal genome reveals that between 1-4 percent of DNA of many humans today came from Neanderthals.
    Northern Europeans all have neanderthal DNA from interbreeding.

Stalin’s ape-man Superwarriors

Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin wanted to rebuild the Red Army, in the mid-1920s, with Planet-of-the-Apes-style troops by crossing humans with apes.

Stalin ordered Russia’s top animal-breeding scientist, Ilya Ivanov, to use his skills to produce a super warrior. Stalin is said to have told Ivanov, ‘I want a new invincible human being, insensitive to pain, resistant and indifferent about the quality of food they eat.
    LOL

Originally Posted by MrFrumble View Post
    Northern Europeans all have neanderthal DNA from interbreeding.

LOL
    strong ninja edit, so anyway what was the end result of this sourcery? did he end up making ape-men?

waitwat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) waitwat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) waitwat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) waitwat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) waitwat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) waitwat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) waitwat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) waitwat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) waitwat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) waitwat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) waitwat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit waitwat's BodySpace

notsureifsrs
    this is like high school stuff..

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrFrumble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MrFrumble's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SwoleJoseph View Post

so anyway what was the end result of this sorcery? did he end up making ape-men?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya

gtg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gtg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gtg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gtg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gtg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gtg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gtg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gtg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gtg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gtg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gtg has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gtg's BodySpace
    You mean chimera
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

Orangeer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Orangeer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Orangeer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Orangeer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Orangeer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Orangeer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Orangeer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Orangeer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Orangeer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Orangeer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Orangeer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Orangeer's BodySpace
    How do you guys explain Ligers then? They're bred for their skills in magic.

(Not srs)

Stats: 5'10", 168 lbs
    irishBull87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) irishBull87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) irishBull87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) irishBull87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) irishBull87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) irishBull87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) irishBull87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) irishBull87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) irishBull87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) irishBull87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) irishBull87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit irishBull87's BodySpace
    unless scientists are lying to us, we cannot mate with another species naturally, or with any 'help' ...yet...

Ilya Ivanovich Ivanov was the first to actually attempt to create a human–ape hybrid.[9] As early as 1910 he had given a presentation to the World Congress of Zoologists in Graz, Austria in which he described the possibility of obtaining such a hybrid through artificial insemination.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanze...ov_experiments

Neanderthal-Human One-Night Stand?
    The first opportunity for interbreeding probably occurred about 60,000 years ago in Middle Eastern regions adjacent to Africa, where archaeological evidence shows the two species overlapped for a time, the team says

Source: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...bred-dna-gene/
    Neanderthals may have lived as recently as 24,000 years ago

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neander..._to_extinction
    Into dat der beastiality for 36,000 years.

To answer your question, the sperm of other differant animals will not break the cell wall of the egg.
    Even if it did, nothing will happen due to incompatible numbers of chromosones etc

Originally Posted by Orangeer View Post
    How do you guys explain Ligers then? They're bred for their skills in magic.

(Not srs)
    Do the chickens have large talons?
    Last edited by irishBull87; 02-03-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    thomsonn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thomsonn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thomsonn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thomsonn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thomsonn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thomsonn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thomsonn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thomsonn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thomsonn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thomsonn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thomsonn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit thomsonn's BodySpace

this phuckin guy TastesLikeRoids's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    TastesLikeRoids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TastesLikeRoids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TastesLikeRoids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TastesLikeRoids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TastesLikeRoids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TastesLikeRoids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TastesLikeRoids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TastesLikeRoids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TastesLikeRoids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TastesLikeRoids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TastesLikeRoids has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TastesLikeRoids's BodySpace
    A species is defined as a group of organisms capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring..... so no we cant interbreed with other species otherwise wed be the same species.

Key word is fertile though, ligers, mules, etc are not fertile
    WHERE THEY DO THAT AT????

Stats: 5'9", 174 lbs
    BodyPoints: 32
    sabms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sabms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sabms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sabms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sabms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sabms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sabms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sabms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sabms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sabms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sabms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit sabms's BodySpace
    see this

Rep if you like it

Human +chimpanzee = Humanzee

and Lion + leopard = Leopon

When I let go of who I am , I become what I might be.

Stats: 6'3", 202 lbs
    PolskaPrimed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PolskaPrimed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PolskaPrimed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PolskaPrimed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PolskaPrimed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PolskaPrimed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PolskaPrimed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PolskaPrimed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PolskaPrimed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PolskaPrimed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PolskaPrimed is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit PolskaPrimed's BodySpace

Stats: 6'3", 210 lbs
    purpleshortscm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purpleshortscm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purpleshortscm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purpleshortscm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purpleshortscm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purpleshortscm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purpleshortscm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purpleshortscm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purpleshortscm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purpleshortscm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purpleshortscm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit purpleshortscm's BodySpace

Stats: 6'5", 230 lbs
    Fing3rs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fing3rs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fing3rs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fing3rs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fing3rs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fing3rs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fing3rs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fing3rs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fing3rs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fing3rs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fing3rs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Fing3rs's BodySpace
    No, for two reasons.
    1. You would need sperm with 23 chromosomes.
    2. The ovum show species specific receptors that only allow human sperm to penetrate zona pellucida.

also I'm not sure if animal sperm can undergo acrosomal reaction and capitacitation reaction if introduced to human females, as these reactions require specific enzymes. Vica versa if you try to impregnate an animal with human sperm

Stats: 6'5", 229 lbs
    MumbaiMonitor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MumbaiMonitor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MumbaiMonitor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MumbaiMonitor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MumbaiMonitor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MumbaiMonitor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MumbaiMonitor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MumbaiMonitor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MumbaiMonitor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MumbaiMonitor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MumbaiMonitor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MumbaiMonitor's BodySpace
    Obvious troll is ...

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3753
    Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bramble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Bramble's BodySpace
    My are your are birds are all and one gone away the they
    ಠ_ಠ

Stats: 6'2", 198 lbs
    arniesays1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) arniesays1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) arniesays1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) arniesays1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) arniesays1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) arniesays1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) arniesays1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) arniesays1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) arniesays1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) arniesays1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) arniesays1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit arniesays1's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by thomsonn View Post

what the fuk is that?
    Misc Yes Man Crew http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146174783&p=909309803#post909309803
    Meditate every day crew
    No fap/ no porn crew
    Faith in Humanity restored crew http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403&p=997581133#post997581133
    Read everyday crew

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast