Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

SNI's BCAA Blast Reviewed!

End Of Program Review:

February 2, 2012

The Product:

The Details:

SNI's BCAA BLAST is a branched chain amino acid supplement that uses the traditional 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA supplements but adds in an isolated metabolite of the BCAA leucine in leucic acid known as HICA. In addition, SNI uses only the best, Ajinomoto BCAA's and includes an advanced form of glutamine to further aid recovery.

The end result? Using BCAA BLAST daily after training will allow you to train harder and more often. This means that you should be able to train harder and more often to build more lean muscle and strength faster!

Bottom Line Claims:

Enhanced Recovery
    Increase in Strength Gains
    Increased Lean Muscle Mass
    Decrease in DOMS

About Me:

I'm 30, 73 inches tall and weighed in at 225 pounds in the beginning. At the end I weighed in at 219 pounds.

Starter Pics:

Back:

Front:

[After Pics:[/b]

I botched this and did not bring my camera with me on the road as I thought I did. So I'm using this as a placeholder so I can come back and edit it with the pics once I take them. Sorry, SNI. I'm a meathead.

My take:

A very solid product. As I previously said, I tested the recovery aspects of this products by working some piece of the previous days workout into the current day's workout and truly felt as if the recuperative aspects were noticed as the soreness and weakness wasn't entirely prevalent AND doing so made me stronger the next time that body parts workout day came around. A pretty good tactic to both measure the performance and to inrease strength.

Keeping those recovery aspects in mind - I took up short and long distance running much more often and was surprised to find how easily I was able to hop back into the swing of things. I believe that this change-up to my cardio program was the catalyst in the weight loss. I noticed it mostly in my back as the line down the middle became more defined, however, there were slightly noticeable improvments everywhere else. My legs pretty much always looked jacked.

On BCAA Blast I do believe that I had increased recovery. I don't typically take any BCAA products. In fact, the only supplement I take with any regularity is Animal Flex and I take that every day whether I'm hurting or not (That's kinda the point, though.). My strength went up noticeably. At first I wasn't sure whether or not I was just getting used to the weights or if I was just more in the zone. Turns out I was just a lot stronger. I started upping the weights everywhere except for the support exercises (warm-ups and medicine ball routines). In the place of more weight for my warm-up exercises, I simply increased the amount of sets and reps. The first day I increased the reps and sets I was pooped and exhausted. Day two of the same program, however, had me feeling as if I had been doing that routine at that volume for the entire time. That is recovery.

Any beef?:

Just one and it's the same one as it has ever been. This product doesn't dissolve completely ever. If you attempt to take it peri-workout you would not be doing yourself any favors as the small not dissolved specs will catch in your throat as you sip and cause you to cough a bit. You can clear it by chasing it with water but...why have a peri-workout drink if you have to chase it with water during your workout?

You're almost forced to take it post-workout exclusively and in one fell swoop by simply drinking it down. While there's nothing wrong with that - it's just something to be considered when making the purchase.

Should you try it?

Here's the link for the superstore: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/si/bcaa-blast.html

There it sells for 26 dollars at 30 servings.

Here's your case: If you're a user of BCAA products like Xtend that utilize the very typical 2:1:1 ratio then you should certainly give this a shot. The "Blast" of the Leucine metabolite HICA may very well sway your opinion about what the product you usually use is missing! I've used BCAA products before and can't really say that I've ever noticed much of a difference. Especially with the escalating amount of scoops per serving at my bodyweight (riiiiightttt....).

If you're not typically a user of BCAA products you should give this a shot to experience the recovery aspects you may be missing out on. Before I'd started using this product I never really considered recovery too much. I just thought, "Well...I worked out so I'm sore. I should be." That soreness would inevitably lead to a reduction in performance (however small) the next day. BCAA Blast almost made it to where I didn't even have to worry about that next day "hangover" of sorts. Pretty cool.

The End:

8 of 10. The flavor of this product is fantastic. It's like a fruit punch version of Tang. The way the product stuck to the claims gives it another big boost.The inability to mix completely is a small deterrent. While it may seem like nitpicking, the truth is that if I were drinking anything aside from a supplement and it mixed in this manner I would toss it. That aside, this product is not a hard sell at all. It's worth every penny and worth a shot!

Acknowledgements:

I want to thank SNI and the reps for allowing me to log this product and supporting my efforts with their commentary. Much appreciated. Big thanks to everyone else who followed. Sorry about the after pics. As soon as I can get to mine or borrow someone else's I will make good on this.

All business.

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks again for a great review! I can't wait till my own BCAA Blast arrives
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

SNIGlobal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNIGlobal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNIGlobal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNIGlobal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNIGlobal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNIGlobal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNIGlobal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNIGlobal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNIGlobal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNIGlobal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNIGlobal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome review. Thanks for the great log
    www.SNIGlobal.com

SNI Beach Body Stack Logging Opportunity
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145087491

kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenzievanosdol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice review