Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User NicholasSilvers's Avatar
    NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It is scientifically proved that people who drink in moderation is more perfect, good figure and they still enjoy the alcohol. If you want to loose the weight or then it would be suggested by trainer, that cutting drinks out from your diet, will effect to your weight loss. Before drinking alcohol, firstly you drink the full glass of water. Drinking really effect to your health but drinking in moderation will not much effect to health, Jack and water, vodka are best drinks for party.
    http://www.teasyteas.com/

PerfectTen10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerfectTen10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerfectTen10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerfectTen10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerfectTen10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerfectTen10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerfectTen10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerfectTen10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerfectTen10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerfectTen10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PerfectTen10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JuiceMcNasty View Post
    If you don't mind Gin, a Gin & Soda with extra lime is always a good choice if you really need a drink. A shot of gin ranges from 50-70 calories per shot and Club Soda has zero calories.

I will warn you though be sure you are very clear with your bartender when you do order this as some will automatically assume you mean a Gin & Tonic which is a completely different monster, also the difference between a 70 calorie drink and a 170 calorie drink.
    My favorite is asking for a "gin and diet tonic" - I've had a bartender tell me he didn't even know they made diet tonic, and they definitely didn't stock it haha. But in truth, it's a great drink.

StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I drink rye whiskey on the rocks. I only need about 2 (usually) and that can usually fit into my calories for the day.

nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Get gin and tonic, or some similar mixed drink like you said that doesn't have any added calories that you can still sip. If you make it then you can go a little heavier on the gin to ensure that you still get a little bit of a buzz from it. You could also hit a light beer I guess, but those are usually so low alcohol that it doesn't seem worth it.

l3LllZTOl7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TEQUILA

If you must drink, tequila is your best option. Here is why.

Tequila is fermented from agave, whereas almost all other drinks are fermented from corn. Agave contains slower digesting carbs that do not spike insulin and are less likely be stored as fat. Corn fermented alcohol on the other hand has a greater insulin spike...in turn it is more easily stored as fat.

chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewbrahca91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel sorry for the people in here that like drinking. Must be harder to stick with your deficit.
    <--- Think alcohol tastes like chit (not intending to 'knock' anyone who likes drinking lol)

I always heard vodka and scotch was the best way. 15mL nip is like ... 55 calories? Mix with some soda water and a lime or something.

Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I simply can't give up beer. Call me pathetic and an alcoholic I don't care.

I've swapped Budweiser for bud light. Still get the taste, 82 calories a bottle.. Not bad.
    01/01/2016 230lbs

axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kurt909 View Post
    I simply can't give up beer. Call me pathetic and an alcoholic I don't care.

I've swapped Budweiser for bud light. Still get the taste, 82 calories a bottle.. Not bad.
    Where you get the 82 calorie bud light from brah? Have you tried bud light platinum? Only like 137 calories and 4 carbs compared to Budweiser's 145 calories and 10.6 carbs and bud lights 109 calories and 6 carbs. I'm a Miller Lite and Bud Light Platinum guy btw.

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its not so much the cals in the alcohol that gets me, its getting completely wasted and going through Mcdonalds at 3am for 3 orders of poutine and 2 mcdoubles for 2500+ cals. fukkkkkk

mf33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mf33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mf33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mf33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mf33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mf33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mf33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mf33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mf33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mf33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mf33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whatever has the highest percenage alcohol is probably your best bet, usually consume less total volume and calories that way. You already pointed it out but i would recommend straight vodka

axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50) axxhole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mf33 View Post
    whatever has the highest percenage alcohol is probably your best bet, usually consume less total volume and calories that way. You already pointed it out but i would recommend straight vodka
    True. In my case, if only the wife would let me...

paynie91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynie91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynie91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynie91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynie91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynie91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynie91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynie91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynie91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynie91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paynie91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I count my macros for the day then the night im drinking i use the calories from the alcohol i drink as carbs for example. As long as my protein and fat macros add up i use the remaining calories to replace my carbs if makes sense.

anyway i drink vodka w/ diet coke. 55kcal a single.

Add 10 of them into my fitnesspal. 550kcal
    Current Lifts:

Bench: 82kg
    Squat: 130kg
    Deadlift: 155kg

Weight:
    27/02/14: 165 lbs
    17/04/14 - 159 lbs

Kieran14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good thread this one, I drink around 8-12 beers every Friday and Saturday, I have been drinking Coors Light, mainly because its been on offer for 30 bottles it was £16 haha

I workout like 6-8 times a week and make sure my deficit in the week is nice and big and also avoid refined carbs in the week and nearly all carbs on the weekend. I eat out with my friends at the pub quite a lot on fridays and I usually get half a roast chicken with chips and just leave the chips.

I've been cutting since Jan and gone from 240lbs to 219lbs so been losing just under 2lb a week, bf% down from 36% to 30% so it doesn't seem to be hindering me.

Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kieran14 View Post
    Good thread this one, I drink around 8-12 beers every Friday and Saturday, I have been drinking Coors Light, mainly because its been on offer for 30 bottles it was £16 haha

I workout like 6-8 times a week and make sure my deficit in the week is nice and big and also avoid refined carbs in the week and nearly all carbs on the weekend. I eat out with my friends at the pub quite a lot on fridays and I usually get half a roast chicken with chips and just leave the chips.

I've been cutting since Jan and gone from 240lbs to 219lbs so been losing just under 2lb a week, bf% down from 36% to 30% so it doesn't seem to be hindering me.
    Where's the deal for coors light?

And how aren't you tempted to eat the chips.. Haha
    01/01/2016 230lbs

bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bwer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ran across this for those of you who are interested:

(I can't post links yet) Google: getdrunknotfat(dot)com

Its basically a database for carbs calories alcohol content etc.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/science-binge-drinking/

Anyway if you're in a deficit it won't matter. Liquor and diet soda works fine.

lucylozano28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so I love beer lol but I also like mojitos lol which one do yall think is better to have that isn't going to have too much impact ?

eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Jack and diet coke is the best!

eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eatnatural1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Also sugar free red bull and vodka!

shibbyfashoww has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love anything and everything that gets me drunk, the fact that it can be like only 60kals is just a bonus

gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainleanmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by l3LllZTOl7 View Post
    TEQUILA

If you must drink, tequila is your best option. Here is why.

Tequila is fermented from agave, whereas almost all other drinks are fermented from corn. Agave contains slower digesting carbs that do not spike insulin and are less likely be stored as fat. Corn fermented alcohol on the other hand has a greater insulin spike...in turn it is more easily stored as fat.
    lol drank 4 a week straight on vacation beer and a lot of tequila, watched what i ate, came home and was still on target w my weight loss. still though i can almost guarantee if u take 2 people 1 person drinks alcohol weekly the other doesn't, the person that doesn't drink alcohol will have better results 99% of the time.

morgan483 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Motaba View Post
    Drinking on a cut = Angry sex with a large pizza.

Red wine puts you in Ketosis, really?
    Are you a Jim Carrey fan?
    Morgan S.
    Charleston, SC
    Lifestyle Blogger | Fine Artist | Wife | Mom of 3 | Gym Bunny | Barre Addict | 13.1