Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AlexestAlex is a complete loser! (-2000) AlexestAlex is a complete loser! (-2000) AlexestAlex is a complete loser! (-2000) AlexestAlex is a complete loser! (-2000) AlexestAlex is a complete loser! (-2000) AlexestAlex is a complete loser! (-2000) AlexestAlex is a complete loser! (-2000) AlexestAlex is a complete loser! (-2000) AlexestAlex is a complete loser! (-2000) AlexestAlex is a complete loser! (-2000)

Angry How do I know if I'm attractive or ugly (dead srs)

Please read, its been bugging me for a while.

Basically growing up, i paid 0 attention to my physical appeareance. it didnt matter to me at all. then when I reached grade 11, most of my friends started to get gfs and such, and for some reason I convinced myself I was ugly.

The problem is that I can't tell if im actually ugly or not. I know i'm not a 9/10 or a 10/10 but i have no idea where i stand from 1/10-8/10. For all i know, i could be very average, very ugly, or even cute/hot.

I also can't tell when other guys are hot or ugly ( i can for girls but not for guys). unless the guy has a massive jawline and chiseled cheekbones i can tell, but guys like adam levine for instance, i'd never know they were hot if girls hadn't said so.

so how do i found out if im cute or ugly? I dont have any friends who are girls because i've never made an effort to talk to them (srs, literally) but family friends have complimented me. I dont really trust them because they've also complimented some really ugly people but theyve also complimented hot ppl so i dont know...

I've posted pics for ratings on other sites (did this for about a week) and all that but my face is very wierd....i got drastically different ratings depending on the pic so i dont know which pic shows the real me. when i used a certain pic, i got constant 8s. on another pic i got 3s =/ the lighting and angle were the same too.

anyway, if you've read up to here thanks a lot. the only reason i want to find out is because it'll be very liberating. i wont have to think in my head "hey maybe she finds me cute" or "what if she finds me ugly." I'll KNOW.

and no confidence/beauty is subjective/etc posts please. i just really want to find a way.

I sometimes catch women looking at me but I sometimes stare at ugly people because im fascinated by their ugliness so for all i know i could be doing the same thing.

so how do i figure out where i stand in terms of looks?

Stats: 5'4", 139 lbs
    marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit marlene79's BodySpace
    post pics

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FindYourself has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FindYourself's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AlexestAlex View Post

Basically growing up, i paid 0 attention to my physical appeareance. it didnt matter to me at all. then when I reached grade 11, most of my friends started to get gfs and such, and for some reason I convinced myself I was ugly.

The problem is that I can't tell if im actually ugly or not. I know i'm not a 9/10 or a 10/10 but i have no idea where i stand from 1/10-8/10. For all i know, i could be very average, very ugly, or even cute/hot.

I also can't tell when other guys are hot or ugly ( i can for girls but not for guys). unless the guy has a massive jawline and chiseled cheekbones i can tell, but guys like adam levine for instance, i'd never know they were hot if girls hadn't said so.

so how do i found out if im cute or ugly? I dont have any friends who are girls because i've never made an effort to talk to them (srs, literally) but family friends have complimented me. I dont really trust them because they've also complimented some really ugly people but theyve also complimented hot ppl so i dont know...

I've posted pics for ratings on other sites (did this for about a week) and all that but my face is very wierd....i got drastically different ratings depending on the pic so i dont know which pic shows the real me. when i used a certain pic, i got constant 8s. on another pic i got 3s =/ the lighting and angle were the same too.

anyway, if you've read up to here thanks a lot. the only reason i want to find out is because it'll be very liberating. i wont have to think in my head "hey maybe she finds me cute" or "what if she finds me ugly." I'll KNOW.

and no confidence/beauty is subjective/etc posts please. i just really want to find a way.

I sometimes catch women looking at me but I sometimes stare at ugly people because im fascinated by their ugliness so for all i know i could be doing the same thing.

Stats: 6'2", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 561
    AJM1613 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AJM1613 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AJM1613 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AJM1613 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AJM1613 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AJM1613 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AJM1613 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AJM1613 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AJM1613 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AJM1613 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AJM1613 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AJM1613's BodySpace
    You're a ten.

mjdh23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mjdh23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mjdh23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mjdh23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mjdh23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mjdh23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mjdh23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mjdh23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mjdh23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mjdh23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mjdh23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit mjdh23's BodySpace

u srs phaggot
    dudes good looking as fuark
    R.I.P Zyzz - Father of Aesthetics, King of the Misc, inspired me to lift...
    RIP 789789/SausageMassage
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

roadtrippin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roadtrippin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roadtrippin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roadtrippin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roadtrippin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roadtrippin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roadtrippin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roadtrippin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roadtrippin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roadtrippin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) roadtrippin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    no pics, no care.

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    HolyBalls has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HolyBalls has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HolyBalls has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HolyBalls has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HolyBalls has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HolyBalls has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HolyBalls has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HolyBalls has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HolyBalls has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HolyBalls has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HolyBalls has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit HolyBalls's BodySpace
    dude obviously post pics if you want any valid answer
    ∇ [-Engineering Crew-] ∇

~*Ravishing crew*~

♚ ♚ ♚ betajohn Crew ♚ ♚ ♚

pm if you want to join engo crew

MattySinz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MattySinz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MattySinz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MattySinz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MattySinz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MattySinz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MattySinz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MattySinz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MattySinz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MattySinz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MattySinz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by marlene79 View Post
    post pics

^this would be an example of ugly so base it off that OP.
    A true narcissistic contrarian yippie!

Stats: 6'3", 253 lbs
    predator187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) predator187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) predator187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) predator187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) predator187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) predator187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) predator187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) predator187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) predator187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) predator187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) predator187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit predator187's BodySpace
    If you're good looking you just know. People treat you differently.
    635 pound deadlift
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlEsEfKdTpY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUB89d_jWMut8bm2sLtUmxOA

You tube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB89d_jWMut8bm2sLtUmxOA

Stats: 5'8", 170 lbs
    Shreder54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shreder54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shreder54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shreder54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shreder54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shreder54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shreder54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shreder54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shreder54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shreder54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shreder54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Shreder54's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by marlene79 View Post
    post pics
    You gonna rate us?
    Misc crew on Elderscrolls online, send me a pm for invite.

Stats: 5'9"
    eskyhoneybeev2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eskyhoneybeev2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eskyhoneybeev2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eskyhoneybeev2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eskyhoneybeev2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eskyhoneybeev2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eskyhoneybeev2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eskyhoneybeev2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eskyhoneybeev2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eskyhoneybeev2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eskyhoneybeev2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit eskyhoneybeev2's BodySpace
    its about the overall picture at the end of the day, features don't really matter if you look cold/unpersonable. Adam Levine for example, very subtle and personable face. Thats the most important thing for women IMO. Same goes in general as well, women don't just look at appearance but the overall image you convey. Sounds like you are analysing things way too much.

staydetermined has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) staydetermined has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) staydetermined has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) staydetermined has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) staydetermined has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) staydetermined has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) staydetermined has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) staydetermined has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) staydetermined has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) staydetermined has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) staydetermined has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not that hard to tell....next time you go to school/work or anywhere else just see if girls look at you

Stats: 5'8", 167 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8957
    iliketojuggle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iliketojuggle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iliketojuggle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iliketojuggle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iliketojuggle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iliketojuggle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iliketojuggle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iliketojuggle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iliketojuggle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iliketojuggle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iliketojuggle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iliketojuggle's BodySpace
    You are most likely very average or plain or ugly. If you were attractive girls or people would have told you or you would just know. You are probably in the 3 - 6/10 range. Almost all guys you see in public fall into the very plain & average range. It is not that common to see very good looking guys.
    Beginning weight in '07: 105 pounds
    Weighted pullups = 135 lbs x2
    Weighted dips = 135 lbs x7

Stats: 5'4", 139 lbs
    marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marlene79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit marlene79's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Shreder54 View Post
    You gonna rate us?
    \

nope

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BIGToneE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGToneE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGToneE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGToneE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGToneE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGToneE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGToneE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGToneE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGToneE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGToneE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BIGToneE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BIGToneE's BodySpace
    you post a pic for the misc to judge

Stats: 6'3", 200 lbs
    Iime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Iime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Iime's BodySpace
    Dearest Thread Originator,

When my eyes first glanced upon your rather eloquently worded treatise regarding this particular subject, it did not require much time, nay, dare I say it was in fact almost instantaneous that I was able to surmise that your post- though masterfully written with such quality that it may indeed rival the quintessential prose of authors such as Dostoevsky, Baldwin or perhaps even Joyce- was quite prolix; based upon the aforementioned conclusion, I resolved that I would exercise no more of my mental faculties in the act of comprehending the text that you had written.

Sincerely, and wholly unequivocally yours,

Joshua

Post Scriptum,

In the future it would be most advantageous, not only for me but also the other members of this forum that you provide a brief summary of your text that emphasizes the more principle points of what you have composed.

Post Post Scriptum,

I would also like to make one additional comment if I may. It is in my humble and most earnest opinion that you are of the caliber of person whose taste appeals to prurient interests due to the unassailable fact that you are a homosexual.
    ✘ 90.72kg ツ @ 190.5cm
    I ❤ ⌂ ♫ // 5k+ Every-time.
    ------♥♥-----
    ----♥♥-♥♥---- ⇾Bench - 295x1.
    ---♥♥---♥♥--- ⇾Squats - 315x1.
    ---♥♥---♥♥--- ⇾Deadlift - 405x1.
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    ----♥♥-♥♥----"The weak are forgotten - Only the strong survive.
    -----♥♥♥----- But a legacy is infinite - Leave your mark."
    ----♥♥-♥♥----
    ---♥♥---♥♥---
    --♥♥-----♥♥--

Give me a like for reps, just message me liked.
    ⇸ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Live-Forever-Fitness/217165685089317?ref=hl

Stats: 5'8", 159 lbs
    BodyPoints: 585
    justhime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justhime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justhime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justhime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justhime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justhime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justhime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justhime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justhime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justhime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) justhime has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit justhime's BodySpace
    Entered thread.

Saw no avi, no pics, red.

allthiswasexpected.
    STFU AND LIFT. Tears will get you sympathy....Pain will get you results!

I rep back 80% of the time, everytime.

myfitnesspal&Instagram: justhime
    Follow my contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155862153

-S(F) Cutters Crew-

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    No1Asian is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) No1Asian is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) No1Asian is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) No1Asian is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) No1Asian is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) No1Asian is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) No1Asian is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) No1Asian is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) No1Asian is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) No1Asian is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) No1Asian is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit No1Asian's BodySpace
    post pics phaggot, are you really that stupid
    So you want to grow , first you have to learn

they told me i could become anyone, so i became....

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 41
    redthought has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) redthought has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) redthought has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) redthought has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) redthought has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) redthought has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) redthought has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) redthought has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) redthought has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) redthought has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) redthought has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit redthought's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by predator187 View Post
    If you're good looking you just know. People treat you differently.
    this.. and paradoxically, if you think you're good looking, others will too. you just give off a vibe.

there's something called microexpressions which is an uncontrollable, nearly undetectable change in your face that can't be faked. people subconsciously pick up on them, which is why you can tell a fake smile from a real one.

Squatting in the piperack BDfreak05's Avatar
    Stats: 5'4", 149 lbs
    BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BDfreak05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BDfreak05's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MattySinz View Post
    ^this would be an example of ugly so base it off that OP.
    lol^

"I can be your gardener, you can be my hoe!!"

"Self confidence is like orgasms. Everyone wants it and a lot fake it. "

Stats: 6'0", 220 lbs
    SixpackNick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SixpackNick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SixpackNick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SixpackNick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SixpackNick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SixpackNick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SixpackNick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SixpackNick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SixpackNick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SixpackNick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SixpackNick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SixpackNick's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mjdh23 View Post
    u srs phaggot
    dudes good looking as fuark
    ehhhhh..
    Op didnt say no homo so
    Op is a homo?

Stats: 6'1", 155 lbs
    TooYoungForMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TooYoungForMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TooYoungForMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TooYoungForMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TooYoungForMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TooYoungForMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TooYoungForMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TooYoungForMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TooYoungForMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TooYoungForMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TooYoungForMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TooYoungForMisc's BodySpace
    I'm actually curious on what misc thinks as well. I'm going to refrain from posting though, because everyone would probably be like "beta face", "do you even lift" etc etc. I've been told I should model numerous times, but I have sort of a babyish face.

I think based off of my age, i'm like a 8.5-9.0/10, or so I've been told.

AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit AleFCP's BodySpace
    where are the pic phaggots, and marlene i would tap ur ass, with a paper bag ofc

Stats: 6'1", 183 lbs
    Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Winter52's BodySpace

++ Positive Crew ++

** Madridistas Crew **

** Knicks are back Crew **

ΩΩ Head Janitor of the Emile William Ivanhoe Heskey Royal Admiration Guild ©©

AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit AleFCP's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TooYoungForMisc View Post
    I'm actually curious on what misc thinks as well. I'm going to refrain from posting though, because everyone would probably be like "beta face", "do you even lift" etc etc. I've been told I should model numerous times, but I have sort of a babyish face.

I think based off of my age, i'm like a 8.5-9.0/10, or so I've been told.
    i am a 7-9/10 show me how you look like

ComradePhelix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ComradePhelix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ComradePhelix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ComradePhelix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ComradePhelix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ComradePhelix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ComradePhelix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ComradePhelix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ComradePhelix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ComradePhelix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ComradePhelix has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DID NOT READ

but

You're not attractive. If you were, you would know.

Stats: 5'6", 185 lbs
    skylineows is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skylineows is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skylineows is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skylineows is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skylineows is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skylineows is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skylineows is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skylineows is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skylineows is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skylineows is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skylineows is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit skylineows's BodySpace
    your lack of confidence = their lack of interest.

Stats: 5'10", 184 lbs
    doiteros has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doiteros has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doiteros has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doiteros has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doiteros has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doiteros has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doiteros has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doiteros has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doiteros has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doiteros has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doiteros has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit doiteros's BodySpace
    let misc decide, pretty representative of the entire population (semi-srs)

Stats: 6'1", 183 lbs
    Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Winter52 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Winter52's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AleFCP View Post
    i am a 7-9/10 show me how you look like
    are you portuguese?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

** Madridistas Crew **

** Knicks are back Crew **

ΩΩ Head Janitor of the Emile William Ivanhoe Heskey Royal Admiration Guild ©©

Stats: 5'10", 188 lbs
    SleekToFreak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SleekToFreak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SleekToFreak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SleekToFreak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SleekToFreak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SleekToFreak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SleekToFreak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SleekToFreak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SleekToFreak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SleekToFreak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SleekToFreak has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit SleekToFreak's BodySpace
    honestly, if you have to ask you probably aren't high on the attractiveness scale

just being real as phuck, there's always a chance you could but most people know how good looking they are

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast