youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngbuckjeff3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Tips for better deadlifting?

Hey what up guys, I just started conventional deadlifts yesterday in my 4 years of training. I've been doing romanian deadlifts for as long as I can remember but I've always found RDL much easier because of the decreased range of motion(hands to knees, I've maxed out at about 510). Yesterday I was able to conventional deadlift 375 lbs which I think is a great start(which was actually at the end of my leg workout lol idk why I did them then), but if anyone has any tips for me technique wise to increase my deadlifts. I've seen plenty of instructional videos on them but usually they don't go too in depth.

XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Accesory work .

I guess the only thing that limits a DL....is the core.... Abs, obliques, lower back.

If you get your core strong enough, the progression will be much easier IMO.

Then practice DL. Better form +MMC > more weight you push. Add some outstanding hip drive....and it goes even more.
    If your body cannot handle it, make sure sheer willpower will.....

MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000) MichaelCJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unless you can pinpoint the weak area(s) of your deadlifts (assuming there are any in particular), it's hard to know what might help. In general, I'd be tempted to opine that "more deadlifts" is the best answer. Otherwise though, maybe some GHRs, hypers or the like...?

Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by youngbuckjeff3 View Post
    I've seen plenty of instructional videos on them but usually they don't go too in depth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syt7A23YnpA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX8jgCFXYTU

What about these
    -Crohn's Disease crew
    -Strict limited diet crew
    -Gluten Free Crew
    Starting weight 114.

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140012233
    Oil cleanse your face: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156983633&pagenumber=

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, I'd say go back to teh teen forum to post all of your e-stats. Your threads are already a bore in this section.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Warendbzgt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey what up guys, I just started conventional deadlifts yesterday in my 4 years of training. I've been doing romanian deadlifts for as long as I can remember but I've always found RDL much easier because of the decreased range of motion(hands to knees, I've maxed out at about 510). Yesterday I was able to conventional deadlift 375 lbs which I think is a great start(which was actually at the end of my leg workout lol idk why I did them then), but if anyone has any tips for me technique wise to increase my deadlifts. I've seen plenty of instructional videos on them but usually they don't go too in depth.
    510lbs on RDL!! Revive this post again when your 30 cuz i wanna know exactly how fooked your back is going to be.

Few basics with DL:
    1. Feel Shoulder width apart
    2.Athlete stance - Toes slightly pointed outwards.
    2.Bend of your anckle sould almost touch the bar, you sould not be able to see your shoe layces.
    3. Without moving your feet, bend down and grip the bar ( usualy hook grip )
    4. Bend your legs, get that ass down low - This alows you to use power from your quads. Almost like a very low squat.
    5. Make sure your stance is sturdy and strong.
    6. Grip the **** out of that bar
    7. Jurk up slowly using your hips and DO NOT bend your lower back - This will hurt your back ALOT!!
    8. Lastly, straighten your body when the bar is at the top and dont hyper extend your back - This will hurt your back ALOT!!

Enjoy.

CountChocula92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountChocula92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountChocula92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountChocula92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountChocula92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountChocula92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountChocula92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountChocula92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountChocula92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountChocula92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CountChocula92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow 510? that is crazy!

how long did it take you to get to that? i am just starting to lift properly with starting strength but am only at 115 for my set because i dont want to get hurt

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why do I got a feeling that your RDLs resemble a frat guy banging a passed out sororstitute?

unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hands to knees?? lol
    i'm hungry

RoyalHorseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalHorseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalHorseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalHorseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalHorseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalHorseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalHorseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalHorseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalHorseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalHorseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalHorseman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Deads

Your form must be meticulous to really excel. Find a competent coach or some videos online from real coaches (like Mark Rippetoe). Then you just have to do your deads & support work (hip flexibility, leg strength, etc) and the weight will come. But you need proper form.
    Do, or do not. There is no try.

Please comment, friend me, or just come back for more.

GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GymMeathead is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good mornings and the octagon deadlifts will help your deadlifts, throw them into your workouts if you don't do them already. But otherwise just keep at it. The more you do it, the more comfortable you'll be with the weight, and then you can increase.

Keep up the heavy deadlifts!!!

MrLastLonge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrLastLonge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrLastLonge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrLastLonge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrLastLonge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrLastLonge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrLastLonge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrLastLonge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrLastLonge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrLastLonge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrLastLonge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    keep up dude!!..heavy deadlifts really works!!