MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

6 Month Progress pics Gtfih

July-now
    not the best of pics, Yes OP works legs, will take pics eventually.
    and OP is at moderate high bulking prime BF

Nas is the Mozart of rap TransformMeNao's Avatar
    TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TransformMeNao is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looks like u added some mass, but u also gained alot of fat. facial aesthetics were better in july.

MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MexoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TransformMeNao View Post
    looks like u added some mass, but u also gained alot of fat. facial aesthetics were better in july.
    Thanks for the feedback,I miss my abs lol.
    And I think I just make weird faces in pics cause my face hasn't really
    Changed much

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good progress, but gained too much fat IMO.

Don't make same mistake as me when I was your age.

Take your time, do it slowly, eat clean food, lots of vegtables etc.

edit: also, do cardio - you'll feel great.
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

Originally Posted by dunkalicious View Post
    good progress, but gained too much fat IMO.

Don't make same mistake as me when I was your age.

Take your time, do it slowly, eat clean food, lots of vegtables etc.

edit: also, do cardio - you'll feel great.

Thanks man, I'm gonna do some cardio when I start my cut. Gonna try to slow down my bulk calories before cutting

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking good.
    BF% isn't too high, you should have no problem bulking longer.

lilvietsolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilvietsolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilvietsolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilvietsolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilvietsolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilvietsolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilvietsolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilvietsolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilvietsolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilvietsolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilvietsolja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    damn. im kinda jelous of your bulk.. but i mean thats ALOT of fat you put on it seems. anyway, my tips on how you can get cut. Do a mix of both HIIT and regular 8-12 rep lifting split with swimming after. cut down on your calorie intake by about a thousand maybe. i mean you got big for 6 months and added alot of fat, so also eat healthy and lean stuff. all i can really say at thsi point. prettys imple. up the cardio and continue lifting . GLHF <3

Shamwick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You may have gained some fat, but ur arms look huge, gj

Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good bulk, make sure your cut is really good and you'll come along really nicely
    ***Pull-Up Crew***

"Who aims at excellence will be above mediocrity; who aims at mediocrity will be far short of it."

"Constant dripping hollows out a stone." - Lucretius

Brb, Eating.

lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucifer0512 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice bulk bro, keep up the good work, id say bulk another 10-15 lbs, and like max is saying make sure your cut is good, and you will become beastly!

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by lilvietsolja View Post
    damn. im kinda jelous of your bulk.. but i mean thats ALOT of fat you put on it seems. anyway, my tips on how you can get cut. Do a mix of both HIIT and regular 8-12 rep lifting split with swimming after. cut down on your calorie intake by about a thousand maybe. i mean you got big for 6 months and added alot of fat, so also eat healthy and lean stuff. all i can really say at thsi point. prettys imple. up the cardio and continue lifting . GLHF <3
    regular 8-12 reps for getting cut? lol. dont listen to this kid OP keep hitting the heavy weights while on a cut, but also incorperate higher rep ranges. he's not even fat for a 6 month bulk, his facial aesthetics also look the same. I wouldnt pay attention to most of these kids OP imo id bulk a bit longer than go for a cut.
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

Thanks for all the feedback guys , will keep you updated with my aesthetic journey!

Saladino22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saladino22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saladino22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saladino22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saladino22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saladino22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saladino22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saladino22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saladino22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saladino22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lucifer0512 View Post
    nice bulk bro, keep up the good work, id say bulk another 10-15 lbs, and like max is saying make sure your cut is good, and you will become beastly!
    wtf he is already fat dude

JustasP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustasP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustasP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustasP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustasP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustasP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustasP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustasP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustasP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustasP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustasP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't worry about your abs...they'll come back. Abs on skinny guy is like big tits on fat girl, doesen't count anyway