Zyzzno1fan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Is it a good idea to do martial arts/Kickboxing while cutting?

I stopped kickboxing when i started bulking, but should i get back into it while im cutting as it burns calories?
    Thanks guys

NickMerquise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickMerquise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickMerquise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickMerquise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickMerquise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickMerquise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickMerquise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickMerquise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickMerquise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickMerquise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickMerquise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm sure it's definitely a great idea. It's a nice way to burn calories. go for it.

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Kickboxing will definitely cut you down and harden them abs.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Zyzzno1fan View Post
    I stopped kickboxing when i started bulking, but should i get back into it while im cutting as it burns calories?
    Thanks guys
    Why not.

Amazing heart health

AussiepeterS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussiepeterS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussiepeterS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussiepeterS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussiepeterS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussiepeterS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussiepeterS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussiepeterS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussiepeterS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussiepeterS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AussiepeterS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    been doing for Thai boxing for 2 years, great for core/balance, would highly recommend

IvarAtli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea go for it just don't lose the weight too fast aim for a pound a week