Bud1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A Strong Sup that Pass Drug Test??

I'm looking to make some good strength gains. There are so many different supplements out there. I was looking to get help on being pointed in the right direction. I have my protein, multivitamin etc... but I'm looking for a product that has similar results as hgh or ph without the risk of failing a drug test. I know considering the fact that the recommended products may not be actual hgh/ph the results are not going to be as dramatic. But I am looking for the closest thing to it without running the risk of producing a dirty result in Any form of drug test. Thanks for any positive feedback.

Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A deer antler velvet and Versa-1 stack is EXACTLY what you are looking for

EML84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EML84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EML84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EML84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EML84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EML84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EML84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EML84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EML84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EML84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EML84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bud1234 View Post
    I'm looking to make some good strength gains. There are so many different supplements out there. I was looking to get help on being pointed in the right direction. I have my protein, multivitamin etc... but I'm looking for a product that has similar results as hgh or ph without the risk of failing a drug test. I know considering the fact that the recommended products may not be actual hgh/ph the results are not going to be as dramatic. But I am looking for the closest thing to it without running the risk of producing a dirty result in Any form of drug test. Thanks for any positive feedback.
    11 oxo.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Normally drug tests only test for recreational drugs; marijuana, lsd, *******, mdma, etc... You won't find any "special" supplements in your piss.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bud1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes they are both exactly what I was looking for. Dead on, thanks alot.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes they are both exactly what I was looking for. Dead on, thanks alot.
    /facepalm

RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NOTHING beats the real stuff
    Last edited by RedSoxBrah; 01-25-2013 at 06:43 PM.

silvrmoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silvrmoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silvrmoos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    100% pure Cambodian breast milk stacked with bone marrow.

There are also a lot of other methods for increasing test and gh i.e.

no fap
    no pillow
    cold showers

Seriously though, substances make the "banned list" for a number of reason. Testing for them is very expensive and is typically targeted towards the most common anabolic steroids. Even then, it is typically only done when there is a reasonable suspicion of use. If you are convinced that this is the best method for you, there are plenty of PH/DS/AAS forums out there that will be able to help you.