Registered User sickofbeingsmal's Avatar
    sickofbeingsmal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i need help with easy high calorie meals?

hello everyone name is junior just wanted to know if anyone out there could assist me with my diet.im 5ft 4in and weight 119 i have been eating a little more and adding mammoth 2500 to my diet with whole milk in turn those 3 shakes give me 3750 calories per day i eat anywhere from 5-6 meals but im eating the same things over and over pls if anyone has any easy prep high calorie foods also kinda has to be on the cheap side as i dont have hundreds of dollors to spend on food any help will be greatly apreciated thanks again junoir if you could message me info that would help thanks

mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sickofbeingsmal View Post
    hello everyone name is junior just wanted to know if anyone out there could assist me with my diet.im 5ft 4in and weight 119 i have been eating a little more and adding mammoth 2500 to my diet with whole milk in turn those 3 shakes give me 3750 calories per day i eat anywhere from 5-6 meals but im eating the same things over and over pls if anyone has any easy prep high calorie foods also kinda has to be on the cheap side as i dont have hundreds of dollors to spend on food any help will be greatly apreciated thanks again junoir if you could message me info that would help thanks
    Nuts are pretty calorie dense. Obviously, the same goes for nut butters. Ice cream works well too

yea i use to eat alot of pecans but looking to go from 119 to about 130 at least any other high calorie foods a guy i know who has been bodybuilding since highschool is massive he said he use to eat 4lbs of ground beef and 24 eggs a day but i dont got that much money to blow you know any more high calorie foods

how many times do you eat a day? what do your meals consist of ?

PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FKK - Elastic waisted jeans are fashionable too.

If you feel bench presses most in your spotter's biceps, you're doing it wrong

"Don't take diet advice from hippies" - Martin Berkhan

RSmithyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RSmithyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RSmithyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RSmithyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RSmithyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RSmithyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RSmithyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RSmithyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RSmithyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RSmithyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RSmithyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Add olive oil to the shake and meals. Easy way to up your calories by a few hundred. Have peanut butter sandwiches, have cheese, have yoghurt. Man upping your cals is sooooo damn easy.
    Official Nov 1st to Feb 1st Fat Loss Thread Weigh Ins:

1-Nov: 198 lbs, 10-Nov: 192.0 lbs, 15-Nov: 188.5 lbs, 22-Nov: 189 lbs, 29-Nov: 186.9 lbs

6-Dec: 187 lbs, 13-Dec: 182.9 lbs, 20-Dec: 181.6 lbs, 27-Dec: 187 lbs, 3-Jan: 179.7 lbs

Total Loss: 18.30 lbs

~~ I Rep Back ~~

dannyrice is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyrice is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyrice is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyrice is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyrice is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyrice is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyrice is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyrice is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyrice is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyrice is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyrice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -1 1/2 cup of rolled oats
    -4 tbsp PB (PB&Co if your lucky)
    -SF Maple Syrup

PURE PEANUT BUTTERY GOODNESS!!!

I end my night with this regularly
    [IIFYM]

"Shockingly, you don't gain or lose weight based on the names of the foods you eat." - WonderPug

Current Goals: Long-term Bulking (Started 9/4/11 at 148 lb., ~10% BF)

Stats:
    6'1", 156 lb., don't know BF since bulking but only a little gain

Current Macro's:
    200P, 420C, 80F = 3,200 Calories
    Total Calories: 3,600

No Pain No Gain
    Seize The Day
    A Pop Tart A Day Keeps The Doctor Away

Will Rep Back

TheEther24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEther24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEther24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEther24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEther24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEther24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEther24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEther24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEther24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEther24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheEther24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmmm, i know its probably been said many times but I never understand the trouble/confusion people have with getting in more cals... especially with things like PB&co or B&J out there