JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000)

Eating fish everyday bad?

I eat a can of tuna and two fish fillets everyday. is this bad? some people say you shouldn't have more than 2-3 portions of fish a week?

ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dont see why it could be, unless there is some scientificial evidence with proven studies why it is bad.
    I know people eating 4+ cans of tuna a day for 40% of their protein source.
    They dont have any health problems, from what I know of.
    *Licks the angus first crew*
    *Loves hbb girls heiny holes crew*
    *Used to eat slugs as a kid crew*
    *Wrestled a lepar crew*
    *Collects hbb's farts in peanut butter jars crew*
    *Cleans my feet with sandpaper crew*
    *8" inch dink but 2" girth crew*
    *Only clean dink every 2 weeks crew*
    *Made a necklace pendant out of smegma crew*
    *I take oral of Jackie Stallone crew*
    *I will live in Mia Malkovas ass crew*

JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ATeeGee View Post
    Dont see why it could be, unless there is some scientificial evidence with proven studies why it is bad.
    I know people eating 4+ cans of tuna a day for 40% of their protein source.
    They dont have any health problems, from what I know of.
    Yeah bro. apparently it can cause mercury poisoning

RaulAbregu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaulAbregu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaulAbregu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaulAbregu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaulAbregu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaulAbregu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaulAbregu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaulAbregu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaulAbregu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaulAbregu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaulAbregu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fish have trace amounts of mercury in it so eating it often and in abundance can possibly be bad for you. But if your body is accustomed to it then there isn't much to worry about.

ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500) ATeeGee is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JJRC View Post
    Yeah bro. apparently it can cause mercury poisoning
    Until there's studies shown to me or you that it's true, I would just take it with a pinch of salt.

What I do know is that canned tuna is low in mercury, and so is salmon, so it shouldn't be so bad.
    regardless, i'm sure theirs a f*ck loada teens here, and older members who probably eat a sh*t load of fish and are fine.
    *Licks the angus first crew*
    *Loves hbb girls heiny holes crew*
    *Used to eat slugs as a kid crew*
    *Wrestled a lepar crew*
    *Collects hbb's farts in peanut butter jars crew*
    *Cleans my feet with sandpaper crew*
    *8" inch dink but 2" girth crew*
    *Only clean dink every 2 weeks crew*
    *Made a necklace pendant out of smegma crew*
    *I take oral of Jackie Stallone crew*
    *I will live in Mia Malkovas ass crew*

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Strong ignorance in this thread. If you are not sure, don't give advice.

Methylmercury (MeHg) is very toxic, and impacts the human nervous system when ingested. Keep in mind that the vast majority (66%) of the U.S. seafood supply (and 82% of the most heavily consumed fish and shellfish in the US) are low or very low in mercury. That being said, there are certain population subsets (pregnant women, infants and children, and even athletes and bodybuilders) that need to better understand the risk about mercury in fish and seafood to allow them to make better seafood choices when it comes to mercury content, especially the amounts of the seafood they eat. Eating 4 cans of tuna per day is unwise.

Recently, scientists attempted for the first time to create a model that can be refined in the future as more data become available on cardiovascular and neurodevelopmental risks of methylmercury (MeHg), and the health benefits of consuming fish and fish oils. The study concluded that omega-3 fatty acid benefits outweigh methylmercury (MeHg) risks for some species (e.g., farmed salmon, herring, trout); however, the opposite is true for others (swordfish, shark). Other species were associated with a small net benefit (e.g., flounder, canned light tuna) or a small net risk (e.g., canned white tuna, halibut). These results were used to place fish into one of four meal frequency categories. See, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...3-ehp-117-267/ which shows that swordfish and shark are best to be avoided whereas tilapia, pollack, flounder, shrimp, trout, herring, salmon can pretty much be eaten in unlimited amounts.

As you can see, most species, regardless of geographic origin, are fairly low in Hg (0.10–0.15 mg/kg) and contribute relatively small amounts to Hg exposure in the U.S. population. Other species however, provide Americans with a significantly higher intake of mercury, with tuna being the clear leader.

It is recommended to limit your intake of canned light tuna to 12 ounces (340 grams) per week from a mercury standpoint, but canned WHITE tuna should be limited to 6 ounces (170 grams) per week.

ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They also say 2 rashers of bacon a day increases pancreatic cancer by 40%

The next day, they say a full english breakfast in the morning is healthy for you.

Scientists/University Academics are always contradicting themselves.

I eat loads of fish everyday, and I'm pretty sure other bodybuilder's do the same!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1
    --------------------------
    Rep's for life: strangeclouds, OneMA2011