Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 147 lbs
    letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit letspretend's BodySpace

Is the nightclub scene in Las Vegas overrated?

seems like its hard to get into if your with just a couple guys and it seems like it is full of a bunch of fake ballers and wannabe rich guys

chicks seem average at best esp the asian chicks and overall it just seems like any other city for nightclubs they are just open later

BUT ive never been so someone enlighten me please

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 39638
    captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit captainhorseboy's BodySpace
    60 dollar cover
    10 dollar drinks

talk to the dudes cracking the cards on the strip and cut out the BS
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) letspretend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by captainhorseboy View Post
    60 dollar cover
    10 dollar drinks

talk to the dudes cracking the cards on the strip and cut out the BS
    sounds just about what i expected. is it easy to pull chicks in the clubs there or is it like any other city and its hit or miss?

basically all Las Vegas seems like is a money pit that sucks you dry....it seems like there are much better places to go and party at.

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit drvillain's BodySpace
    Yes its overrated, yes you will wait forever if you don't have any chicks with you. You have your ugly chicks and you have your sexy ones.
    (tip show the guys taking care of the lines a 20 and he will let you guys through the VIP section to the front, that's what my friends and I did).

The club XS is DEFINITELY overrated. The **** was so packed, and there were a **** load of guys. And most of those guys would just stand in the dance floor while I was with some chicks, or try and walk in the front and ruin my grind fest. Bouncers are also cock gobblers just trying to get at the sexy chicks in the VIP section.

Surrender> XS

Also I was with 2-3 chicks, and some random phaggot starts dancing with me.. wtf man

I went 2-3 weeks ago
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Free $25 to FrankandOak Clothing: http://vnlink.co/SnHArqq

Stats: 5'11", 182 lbs
    rippedandforty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rippedandforty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rippedandforty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rippedandforty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rippedandforty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rippedandforty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rippedandforty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rippedandforty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rippedandforty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rippedandforty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rippedandforty has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rippedandforty's BodySpace
    stick to the pools...................win

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    Yes its overrated, yes you will wait forever if you don't have any chicks with you. You have your ugly chicks and you have your sexy ones.
    (tip show the guys taking care of the lines a 20 and he will let you guys through the VIP section to the front, that's what my friends and I did).

The club XS is DEFINITELY overrated. The **** was so packed, and there were a **** load of guys. And most of those guys would just stand in the dance floor while I was with some chicks, or try and walk in the front and ruin my grind fest. Bouncers are also cock gobblers just trying to get at the sexy chicks in the VIP section.

Surrender> XS

Also I was with 2-3 chicks, and some random phaggot starts dancing with me.. wtf man

I went 2-3 weeks ago
    what time do the clubs get poppin like at 11? and does it last all night?

if i went with 2-3 dudes id basically be waiting for an hour huh?

JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post

Surrender> XS

I went 2-3 weeks ago
    Had a sick time at XS last year, maybe u were just there on a bad night or something.

Stats: 6'5", 207 lbs
    BodyPoints: 723
    Reddyset has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reddyset has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reddyset has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reddyset has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reddyset has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reddyset has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reddyset has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reddyset has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reddyset has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reddyset has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Reddyset has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Reddyset's BodySpace
    If it is I'm very disappointed
    Forever cutting

drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) drvillain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by letspretend View Post
    what time do the clubs get poppin like at 11? and does it last all night?

if i went with 2-3 dudes id basically be waiting for an hour huh?
    We went at 11-4am but yeah you'll have to wait a while. The line to XS is long as **** and wraps around the hotel.

Originally Posted by JesseV87 View Post
    Had a sick time at XS last year, maybe u were just there on a bad night or something.
    I still had fun, I just enjoyed surrender a lot better.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Partickus's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 144 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5403
    Partickus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partickus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partickus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partickus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partickus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partickus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partickus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partickus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partickus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partickus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partickus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Partickus's BodySpace
    better have alot of money or some hot chicks with you if you wanna have a good time

JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JesseV87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Partickus View Post
    better have alot of money or some hot chicks with you if you wanna have a good time
    This is very true. The money spent was just ridiculous and yeah definitely wouldn't have been nearly as good without girls in our group.

SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you have a 69 tattd on ur chicken wing ass arm, from kansas lulz.....yea youre **** out of luck kiddo...147lbs you may want to try other avenues of fun in vegas...like paying for some puss

better yet you said youve never been then say it just seems like any other clubs....not sure if srs????????

Originally Posted by SoDUMx View Post
    you have a 69 tattd on ur chicken wing ass arm, from kansas lulz.....yea youre **** out of luck kiddo...147lbs you may want to try other avenues of fun in vegas...like paying for some puss
    listen pal you dont know me mr no AV....i got style and charisma and easily pull chicks at bars.....im not looking for an 10/10 just something nice

listen pal you dont know me mr no AV....i got style and charisma and easily pull chicks at bars.....im not looking for an 10/10 just something nice
    There are a lot of chicks in the clubs just looking to be taken home, so youll be ok

Stats: 6'2", 265 lbs
    ramsgoldberg61 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ramsgoldberg61 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ramsgoldberg61 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ramsgoldberg61 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ramsgoldberg61 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ramsgoldberg61 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ramsgoldberg61 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ramsgoldberg61 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ramsgoldberg61 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ramsgoldberg61 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ramsgoldberg61 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ramsgoldberg61's BodySpace
    It's really pricy since it's Vegas, but it's actually pretty fun when you go with a group.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ^^^ISSA Certified Member^^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    2-Time APF/AWPC US World Record Holder - Bench Press

SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SoDUMx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    listen pal, its vegas youll have fun, women are women doesnt matter where...clubs are clubs doesnt matter where...idgaf what you got or dont got. my dog could pull a girl at a bar...in a nut shell women with alcohol are easy....heres a tip goto the casino that has the club you want to get into ....sign the guest list, call the radio station 98.5 or 97.5 and ask them to get you on the VIP list for the night....easy as pie...pay a $10.00 an hour lineman to let you in....find out which club has what celebrity for the night, dress nice and dont be a douche youll have fun...clubs are fking stupid anywhere and everywhere you go

Stats: 6'2", 201 lbs
    BodyPoints: 733
    brianr018 is just really nice. (+1000) brianr018 is just really nice. (+1000) brianr018 is just really nice. (+1000) brianr018 is just really nice. (+1000) brianr018 is just really nice. (+1000) brianr018 is just really nice. (+1000) brianr018 is just really nice. (+1000) brianr018 is just really nice. (+1000) brianr018 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit brianr018's BodySpace
    I think it depends on when you go ... I was there about a month ago and got into chataue for free with no cover and it was actually a good crowd but if u go late winter/early spring chances are you'll hit lines ... There's so many different places to go though and u can walk everywhere with drinks so it's hard not to find something to do
    "Nothing worth having in life comes easy"