FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Loose Skin Question

Hey everyone, I have a question regarding loose skin with some weight lose. I'm in the process of going down from 190 lbs to 160-170 lbs. Basically from a gut to possibly defined/visible abs.

I'm 6'5 and 23 years old and am using a calorie deficit (1800) along with cardio and weight training to achieve my goal. Right now I'm down 7 lbs in 3-4 weeks. Don't see much if a change in the gut area ...

So my question is if this much weight loss is going to cause loose skin? Thanks for your insight ahead of time!

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not likely at all.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

Lelaki Bangunan Seksi LengthyLifter's Avatar
    LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I need pictures of 6'5", 190 that needs to cut to 160.

And no, you're not going to have loose skin.
    [Watdo? Crew] - GET HENCH!

FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitLiving has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LengthyLifter View Post
    I need pictures of 6'5", 190 that needs to cut to 160.

And no, you're not going to have loose skin.
    I know 190 sounds like a good weight for my height, but for the most part there is a lack of muscle. Essentially, I don't really have a target weight... Really just trying to flatten out my stomach and also build up muscle (slowly during cut, more so after).