Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

One Month transformation 195 to 175 lbs (Big GIF)

Here you go. Now keep in mind people, I am doing this for a contest. I have not taken any steroids and my only supps have been a Fat burner, Whey and Creatine. My diet was SPOT ON with barely any budging and I have achieved these results because I knew what I was doing with myself.

Strong ab genetics I know haha, but they'll come with time too. Please give me your comments!
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫ | RIP Ingenioso :'( | RIP CJ | RIP Aziz.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice job.
    You ever see A Bug's Life? Guess who the ants are...

Toothstudent is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toothstudent is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toothstudent is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toothstudent is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toothstudent is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toothstudent is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toothstudent is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toothstudent is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toothstudent is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toothstudent is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toothstudent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow man 20lbs in 30 days....did you even have a diet?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141214521

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow amazing job dude.

PreetSangeet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Those are amazing results man, esp the abs lol.. I'm in the shape you were a month ago bt a lil worse with more flab. What was your routine?

kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought you gained 20 lbs in month after i read your name, when I realized I had it backwards, mind=blown

gjdm

Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice work!

Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Toothstudent View Post
    wow man 20lbs in 30 days....did you even have a diet?
    Yeah I did. Although I maintained it under 70 grams of Carbs a day, I was probably at 1600 cals or something. Don't apply this to yourself and expect similar results though. Everyone's body is different. Cardio doesn't work for me because I lose muscle mass quickly on it, hence I have to rely on my diet to lose weight.

Originally Posted by evansanity View Post
    Nice job.
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    wow amazing job dude.
    Originally Posted by Namee001 View Post
    Nice work!
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by PreetSangeet View Post
    Those are amazing results man, esp the abs lol.. I'm in the shape you were a month ago bt a lil worse with more flab. What was your routine?
    PreetSangeet? Lulz are you an Indian?

My workout routine was a simple 5 day split where I lifted heavy but what's more important was that I had a spot on diet. Diet is 80% of the work man.

Originally Posted by kiwidrax View Post
    I thought you gained 20 lbs in month after i read your name, when I realized I had it backwards, mind=blown

gjdm
    If the befores and afters were reversed, I'd be getting grilled so bad here for the dreamer bulk xD since the only difference is fat.

Originally Posted by Absthetic View Post
    What fat burner did you use? Thanks.
    I used OEP.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

bump

Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Valauren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    20lbs in a month? Did you lose alot of muscle mass?
    R.i.p Aziz "Zyzz" Shreddedshian. Another reason why i gota keep lifting, no matter how discouraged i get sometimes.

"How am i suppose to fit in when i was born to stand out?"

Started at 30-35 bf%

Currently 22% Bf

*Cutting down to 10 Bf%*^_^

I rep back.

jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100) jaco1983 is not very well liked. (-100)
    brb just changing my profile name to bulker.
    brb posting pics of me cutting / getting leaner.
    brb off to cause more confusion and mayhem.

took me ten mins to suss out what the **** was going on here. when i did. i was so excited for you a little bit of wee came out. congrats brah! good work!
    On an Aesthetic Journey...

Gain 2.5Kg
    Lose 3% BF
    ...in 2months.

Follow my aesthetic journey (progress pics, workout routines, diet, supplementation)...

******** Page - http://www.********.com/pages/Jaco/122270257885969

VonsFitnessTips.com Interview - http://vonsfitnesstips.com/interviews/aspiring-fitness-model-jaco-talks-with-vonsfitnesstips-com/

chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats awesome, great work mate!

ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    impressive. you had my stats and about the same bodycomposition of me. will add this to my motivation. thinking about to cut for 3 months do min. the muscle losse.

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was confused too. Then realised you cut. Strong cut dude. I'd slow it a bit though.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

Originally Posted by Valauren View Post
    20lbs in a month? Did you lose alot of muscle mass?
    As you can clearly see from the picture, I didn't. My shoulder strength has been affected a little, Deadlifts 1RM is 20 lbs down, but you gotta give away something to get something

Originally Posted by jaco1983 View Post
    brb just changing my profile name to bulker.
    brb posting pics of me cutting / getting leaner.
    brb off to cause more confusion and mayhem.

took me ten mins to suss out what the **** was going on here. when i did. i was so excited for you a little bit of wee came out. congrats brah! good work!
    Haha that's hilarious brah, thanks!

Originally Posted by chizzy16 View Post
    thats awesome, great work mate!
    Thank you

Originally Posted by ILoveTrance View Post
    impressive. you had my stats and about the same bodycomposition of me. will add this to my motivation. thinking about to cut for 3 months do min. the muscle losse.
    If there's anything you might need my help with, hit me up!

Originally Posted by joshwah View Post
    I was confused too. Then realised you cut. Strong cut dude. I'd slow it a bit though.
    Yeah I didn't plan on losing weight so quickly. I think my body went into Ketosis because of the super low carbs and that's how all of this came about. Thanks!

kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50) kiwidrax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So what was the change in your waist size?

Originally Posted by kiwidrax View Post
    So what was the change in your waist size?
    Thanks for asking. It used to be 36 and is now 31, after dropping all my water weight I'm sure it will be 30 on my comp day. Feels good and bad at the same time because all my jeans are now unintentionally low-waists.

PreetSangeet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah brah i'm indian lol.. you got slim real fast man thats impressive. I wish i could do that same man I haven't found a diet that is suitable for me yet

AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Took me a while to figure it out. I though you'd gone from 175 to 190 over the course of a year to start with!!!!

Great job! It does look like there was some muscle loss but not hugely. I'm currently into a cut, but ****, 1600 cals a day is low. Still, inspires me to drop a few more carbs.
    "I'll do today what others won't so I can do tomorrow what others can't" - such a fitting quote for bodybuilding!

Originally Posted by PreetSangeet View Post
    Yeah brah i'm indian lol.. you got slim real fast man thats impressive. I wish i could do that same man I haven't found a diet that is suitable for me yet
    Drop the carbs and up the protein, how hard can it be brah

Originally Posted by AlanApe View Post
    Took me a while to figure it out. I though you'd gone from 175 to 190 over the course of a year to start with!!!!

Great job! It does look like there was some muscle loss but not hugely. I'm currently into a cut, but ****, 1600 cals a day is low. Still, inspires me to drop a few more carbs.
    Thank you 1600 is low indeed. I wouldn't recommend what I did to anyone else purely because it has worked for me but doesn't work for most folks. Thanks for your comments

Originally Posted by Bulker View Post
    Thanks for asking. It used to be 36 and is now 31, after dropping all my water weight I'm sure it will be 30 on my comp day. Feels good and bad at the same time because all my jeans are now unintentionally low-waists.
    I know what you mean, it's bittersweet. I have 2 sets of clothes, like a fat set and a fit set; typically in a year I'd cycle between the 2, until I got really out of shape and even the fat clothes weren't fitting anymore. I refused to by new clothes and decided to slim down; I literally have boxes of almost new clothes from my slimmer days and some of them even have tags still.

Anyways, I hope you keep it up and get a fit set of clothes, otherwise you'll look like a hobo that stole a fat guys pants.

Asjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like you lost a lot of mass. I'm currently 195lbs cutting to 175 as well. What's your measurements before the cut? Arms size, chest size, legs? I'm aiming for a pound a week. I'm right around 1700 calories a day, 200g protein, 200 grams of carbs. 70 seems low and it looks like you lost some muscle. Overall, you hit your goal and that's awesome, but you have me rethinking me getting to that weight if I'm gonna lose that much mass.

nomsaiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomsaiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomsaiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomsaiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomsaiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomsaiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomsaiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomsaiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomsaiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomsaiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomsaiyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good work op. That's a huge drop in weight for a month. How are your lifts feeling now compared to before? Were you able to maintain a lot of your strength or no?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    06 GSX-R600