Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Muscle tech elite series whey protein??

Hey guys. I'm bulking with a good clean diet. I get muscle tech protein for cost. Can it help me bulk at all? I only intend to use protein for days where I am too busy and I miss a meal. Let me know what you think, thanks

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you referring to Six Star Whey Protein Elite Series?

If you're on a clean bulk and taking in all the calories you need from food, then yes, it'll help you get in any additional protein/calories you need while you're on the go. It's a great quality protein formula that can definitely help you build more muscle and size.
    Last edited by MuscleTechRob; 01-31-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sure it can help. Protein powder=calories, Excess calories beyond maintenance=bulk

Registered User fightingfalcn91's Avatar
    fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fightingfalcn91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Excess calories beyond maintenance = bulk is right.. Just be careful what kind of bulk it is

Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Welby55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fightingfalcn91 View Post
    Excess calories beyond maintenance = bulk is right.. Just be careful what kind of bulk it is
    Hey thanks for the info. What do you mean by be careful what kind of bulk it is? I'm basically looking to build fairly clean with as little body fat as possible, but i do understand that I will put on some body fat while bulking

timmy8784 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Decent Protein

Originally Posted by Welby55 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm bulking with a good clean diet. I get muscle tech protein for cost. Can it help me bulk at all? I only intend to use protein for days where I am too busy and I miss a meal. Let me know what you think, thanks
    This is a pretty good protein for the money. When bulking, you wanna make sure that you are consuming the correct amount of calories to minimize fat gain as well. Consume too few calories and you won't gain muscle, consume too many and you will gain fat too. A good amount to go with is about 17-20 calories per pound of body weight on your weight training days and 15-17 calories per pound of body weight on your off days.

The most crucial part of gaining muscle is consuming enough protein so your body has all the aminos you need to rebuild and repair. Any protein you buy will be decent, but in my opinon, Optimum Gold Standard, Musclepharm Combat Powder, and Muscletech Phase 8 are the best. Look on bodybuilding.com for weekly sales to find the best deal. Usually you can find a Buy one Get one or Buy 2 get one which will make it even cheaper than the elite series.

Hope this helps!