Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

My Sexy Step Sister (pics)

It all happened about 6 years ago in 2006... It was about this time of year and with V-day cumming up, my step sister was upset that her fiancee was over seas at war. I would always cook her dinner and make her happy by cuddling her while watching american idol (she loved simon, i hated him) We knew each other since grade 1 so we were pretty much brother sister and cuddling was not frowned upon from our parents - it was the norm.

My parents ended up going out to some concert and it was just me and her here. She complained one night how she misses her fiancee and she needs him here so badly and i asked why and the conversation went something like this...

her "are you serious? I miss the love and affection... you know alone time together"
    me "sis, don't be sad"
    her "I can't help it, I haven't had sex in over 8 months..."
    me "haha for me it's be 6 months, so I know what you mean"

I put my hand on her face to comfort her and the next thing I knew she was sucking my thumb. I popped an instant hard-on, full on erection right through my shorts. It was the hardest ever because it felt sooo wrong and tabooish (is that a word)

I went in and kissed her. We kissed in the kitchen for a good 10 minutes feeling each other up. It was fantastic... I can't believe what was happening. We then stripped butt naked right there and went to the living room and made love (fu cked) hardcore bareback for 10 minutes. She would sit on me as I sat on the couch. Just bouncing up and down. I cam in her everytime and I didn't even care if she was on birth control. It was the best sex I ever had.

Fast forward 3months... we had sex EVERYDAY for 3 months straight. We couldn't get enough of each other. We both decided to move out together but secretly. We deleted facebook and she broke up with her fiancée. It's been 6 years and I'm still fu cking my step sister. We've had 1 kid and my parents still don't know. They think she lives with her friend Ashley. My parents think the kid is mine with another woman.

So misc, I've come clean. What the hell do I do? I love her to death, her pussy is amazing, we have a kid and no one knows....

Cliffs:
    -fu cked my step sister for 6 years now
    -live together
    -have a kid together
    -no one knows but us.

EDIT: Pictures are on POST 17
    Last edited by Wheeeeeeeeee; 01-31-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    Cjjlpsp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cjjlpsp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cjjlpsp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cjjlpsp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cjjlpsp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cjjlpsp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cjjlpsp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cjjlpsp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cjjlpsp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cjjlpsp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cjjlpsp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Cjjlpsp's BodySpace
    tl:dr, prob copypasta

pics

Stats: 5'6", 143 lbs
    Winning79 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Winning79 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Winning79 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Winning79 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Winning79 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Winning79 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Winning79 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Winning79 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Winning79 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Winning79 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Winning79 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Winning79's BodySpace

uhhh....

woah

Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wheeeeeeeeee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Cjjlpsp View Post
    tl:dr, prob copypasta

pics
    I have pics, can you post if I pm? They are censored

Work in progressส้้้้้้้้ danthegiant's Avatar
    Stats: 6'5", 220 lbs
    danthegiant has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danthegiant has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danthegiant has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danthegiant has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danthegiant has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danthegiant has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danthegiant has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danthegiant has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danthegiant has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danthegiant has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danthegiant has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit danthegiant's BodySpace
    i dun care if ur a troll but ur avi is ****n jacked n aesthetic as fuark
    *Do, or do not. There is no try.
    "To me any body that uses weights to change their body; lose fat, change their shape, -that's bodybuilding, there all bodybuilders you know, and thats the ONLY way to change your body- Dorian Yates" -bloodnguts

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"
    Matthew 11:28

~Friendly Miscer Crew~Canadian Crew~

poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    please post pics..i got a semi from reading your sister

i second the avi comment..holy fuark

OhManSTi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OhManSTi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OhManSTi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OhManSTi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OhManSTi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OhManSTi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OhManSTi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OhManSTi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OhManSTi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OhManSTi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OhManSTi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    restarting opera
    Misc Car Crew (2004 Cobra. 595 rwhp 541 rwtrq)
    ***OFFICIAL CAR TECH CREW***
    RP '12

will anyone post these pictures?? delete the random spaces

http :// s14.postimage. org/ g4f8tmbcv /IMG_4852. jpg
    http :// s14.postimage.org/ n8x22nim7 /IMG_4860. jpg
    http :// s14.postimage.org/ q5k32xofz/ IMG_4934. jpg
    http :// s17.postimage.org/ kjlpz5fdp/ IMG_4935. jpg

Stats: 6'0", 182 lbs
    Armstrongha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Armstrongha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Armstrongha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Armstrongha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Armstrongha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Armstrongha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Armstrongha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Armstrongha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Armstrongha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Armstrongha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Armstrongha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Armstrongha's BodySpace
    lol i was like lol

BodyPoints: 54
    eriemoto has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eriemoto has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eriemoto has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eriemoto has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eriemoto has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eriemoto has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eriemoto has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eriemoto has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eriemoto has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eriemoto has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eriemoto has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit eriemoto's BodySpace
    Strong join date.

Originally Posted by danthegiant View Post
    i dun care if ur a troll but ur avi is ****n jacked n aesthetic as fuark
    that's me bro, I use GH and Insulin atm... :P

Stats: 6'2", 178 lbs
    DuhSwagKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuhSwagKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuhSwagKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuhSwagKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuhSwagKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuhSwagKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuhSwagKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuhSwagKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuhSwagKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuhSwagKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuhSwagKing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit DuhSwagKing's BodySpace
    Saw Join Date .

Saw User Name .

Saw Post Count .

No Pics .

Strong whyamInotsurprised.jpg face .

1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Wheeeeeeeeee View Post
    will anyone post this pictures?? delete the random spaces

http :// s14.postimage. org/ g4f8tmbcv /IMG_4852. jpg
    http :// s14.postimage.org/ n8x22nim7 /IMG_4860. jpg
    http :// s14.postimage.org/ q5k32xofz/ IMG_4934. jpg
    http :// s17.postimage.org/ kjlpz5fdp/ IMG_4935. jpg
    Fave avi

bad links

Jan 2012

Sexy sister

Pls fuking go

Wizard^^^

Originally Posted by 1cheekykunt View Post
    Fave avi

bad links

Jan 2012

Sexy sister

Pls fuking go
    They are not bad LINKS, delete all the spaces

I can't F'in post links, it won't let me until 50 posts

Sakeoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sakeoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sakeoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sakeoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sakeoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sakeoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sakeoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sakeoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sakeoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sakeoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sakeoe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sakeoe's BodySpace
    We've had 1 kid and my parents still don't know
    what the ****, please go.

not following link either

why are my bars now red? I just joined to write this story

StateIron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StateIron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StateIron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StateIron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StateIron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StateIron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StateIron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StateIron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StateIron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StateIron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) StateIron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit StateIron's BodySpace
    will anyone post these pictures?? delete the random spaces

hmm
    Most Influential Person of Misc
    Most Prominent Philanthropist of Misc
    Misc Moral Leader
    Misc Earthquake Rescue Hero
    Most Well-known and Beloved Misc Role Model
    Misc Top Ten Most Honorable Volunteer
    Most Charismatic Philanthropist of Misc
    Misc Low Carbon Emission
    Environmental Protection Top Advocate
    Misc's Foremost
    Environmental Preservation Demolition Expert

Stats: 6'1", 208 lbs
    snakeyesbrahs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snakeyesbrahs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snakeyesbrahs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snakeyesbrahs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snakeyesbrahs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snakeyesbrahs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snakeyesbrahs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snakeyesbrahs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snakeyesbrahs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snakeyesbrahs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snakeyesbrahs has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit snakeyesbrahs's BodySpace
    Just be with her? idk lol it's not a full or half sister, it's step. You've been phucking since 18?
    100%

++ Positive Crew ++

Bench 280
    Squat 405
    Deadlift 500

`````````````````````~~%%%%%%%%_,_,
    ```````MISC`````````~~%%%%%%%%%-"/./
    `````HORSE```````~~%%%%%%%-'```/```.
    ```HEAD```````~~%%%%%%%%'``.`````,__;
    `CREW```````~~%%%%%%%%'```:```````\O\
    ``````````~~%%%%%%%%'````:```````````.
    ```````~~%%%%%%%%'````````.`_,````````'
    ````~~%%%%%%%%'``````````.'`-._`````````.
    `~~%%%%%%%%%'```````````:``````-.`````(,;
    ~~%%%%%%%%'`````````````:``````````._\_.'
    ~~%%%%%%%'``````````````;

Stats: 6'0", 184 lbs
    FoolUP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FoolUP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FoolUP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FoolUP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FoolUP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FoolUP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FoolUP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FoolUP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FoolUP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FoolUP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FoolUP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit FoolUP's BodySpace
    welcome to the misc bro

poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) poonjoon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    REAL EX GIRLFRIENDS!

but seriously that avi is crazy

Originally Posted by snakeyesbrahs View Post
    Just be with her? idk lol it's not a full or half sister, it's step. You've been phucking since 18?
    now that you guys have seen the pictures, who wouldn't fu ck her??? I can't get enough. My mouth waters at the sight of her. And yes since we were 18 she 2 years younger.

biggestmuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) biggestmuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) biggestmuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) biggestmuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) biggestmuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) biggestmuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) biggestmuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) biggestmuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) biggestmuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) biggestmuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) biggestmuff has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit biggestmuff's BodySpace
    Hence why you're red.

Stats: 6'2", 169 lbs
    mikelebron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikelebron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikelebron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikelebron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikelebron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikelebron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikelebron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikelebron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikelebron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikelebron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mikelebron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit mikelebron's BodySpace
    If this is real good luck with life.

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    DotheDew563 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DotheDew563 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DotheDew563 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DotheDew563 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DotheDew563 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DotheDew563 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DotheDew563 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DotheDew563 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DotheDew563 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DotheDew563 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DotheDew563 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DotheDew563's BodySpace
    lets evaluate this thread-

op has a fake avi
    deep in the red
    no pics
    2012 join date

Stats: 6'0", 160 lbs
    Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kevzaz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kevzaz's BodySpace

The other two are probably banable
    KCCO
    -------------------------------
    Polish Crew Forever
    -------------------------------
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

Anything I post is for fictional purposes only.

iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iPushFatKids's BodySpace
    i don't see anny fuking pics OP

Stats: 5'9", 159 lbs
    zer0xp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) zer0xp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) zer0xp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) zer0xp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) zer0xp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) zer0xp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) zer0xp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) zer0xp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) zer0xp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) zer0xp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) zer0xp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit zer0xp's BodySpace
    This happened
    I rep back 1k+.

Originally Posted by Kevzaz View Post
    The other two are probably banable
    can you please provide quick advice then?

Stats: 5'9", 179 lbs
    Source7769 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Source7769 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Source7769 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Source7769 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Source7769 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Source7769 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Source7769 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Source7769 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Source7769 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Source7769 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Source7769 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Source7769's BodySpace
    watching op's rep fall below 0 ...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    **Strong Join Date Crew** 2.5k

Lions*Buckeyes*Royals*Celtics*Islanders

**NJ Crew 201**

*** gabrieltg711 is on the naughty list ***

Stats: 6'1", 158 lbs
    BrolyMode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrolyMode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrolyMode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrolyMode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrolyMode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrolyMode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrolyMode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrolyMode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrolyMode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrolyMode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrolyMode has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BrolyMode's BodySpace
    i dont care about your sister spoon pics of you in your avi or fraud. (no homo)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast