Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everything said in this thread is very true, we are all spoilt. But we all forget there are 3rd world countries that people work for survival, we are all blessed and we forget that we are.

Society is depressed because we have no goal, nothing to aim for. The word happy has a different meaning in life now, we all envy the rich and famous, who's live seem to be much glamourous than ours - but little do we know how their lives are.

Success is always measured by wealthy. Its just how society is.

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I notice that there are alot of forever alones in our society now compare to couple years back. Why? Because we are so occupied with our materialism, such as ipads, computers, cell phones that we dont even care whats happening around us and we start to get isolated from the real world. There are ****load of lonely people and unfortunately majority of them are young men. this really saddens me and its very alarming at the same time because these youths are the future and they need to do something real like take part in activities, volunteer, meet people. its alarming, its really really scary to see how many loners we have. when you are lonely, your brain asks you to do stupid stuff, you get stupid ideas in your head, and you start to get mentally sick. people need to talk and meet new people on daily basis. I get sad to see people on subways going about their business, they look extremely sad and pressurized, they dont know what they are doing. if you ask them about their future plans, they wouldnt know. All they know is when to go to work, when to go home etc. I hope i dont become one of those in future. I really dont want to be like any one o fthem

dyldo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dyldo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dyldo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dyldo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dyldo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dyldo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dyldo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dyldo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dyldo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dyldo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dyldo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tangiblereality.tumblr.com/
    on the road to 210lbs

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stanlehh View Post
    Everything said in this thread is very true, we are all spoilt. But we all forget there are 3rd world countries that people work for survival, we are all blessed and we forget that we are.

Society is depressed because we have no goal, nothing to aim for. The word happy has a different meaning in life now, we all envy the rich and famous, who's live seem to be much glamourous than ours - but little do we know how their lives are.

Success is always measured by wealthy. Its just how society is.
    I envy no man because none of us have any idea the stress level some are under, and stress is something that you don't understand the significance of until you experience it head on.

I have no idea why anyone would envy a CEO. Do people know what it's like to be on the job 24/7? Basically your brain is the office, and if your brain is on, you are clocked in and in the office. I would not want that life no matter how much money I have, I'd rather figure out another way to make a lot of money because that is not winning to me.

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Start a Crew, this is urgent. We need to change ourselves and people around us. Everything starts from an idea and than expands. We need to set up a plan, and report back to the crew. We need to share our experience (POSITIVE) and see how we are doing. The crew thread should be a log where we write our experience and get help from others. Instead of wasting time miscing for no reason, lets turn this misc into something useful. It can be an awesome platform to launch ourselves and be a completely new person. We all share same thoughts and we all have same goals, it shouldnt be hard.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by stanlehh View Post
    we all envy the rich and famous, who's live seem to be much glamourous than ours - but little do we know how their lives are.
    super this. I have a number of friends in the NFL/ pro soccer players, living the so-called dream. Without exception each one says its overrated. even the aparrent "good life" aint what it seems.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    brb obesity is rampant, people go to jobs they hate, relationships are unhealthy, a lot more people are forever alone, people have completly unrealistic views on life, they are insecure and hate on others to feel better about themselves. etc etc
    Agreed.

I think a lot of people, men and women are slobs especially in western society. Men in western society for the most part are ****ing *******s, nancy boys, and girlie men that sit when they pee. In before they wk some bish then listen to her problems, issues, baggage becoming her emotional tampon before lying in a pile of their own emotional vomit.

Bishes are on about women's rights and equality, cop out with their desire for gender roles only when it fits their arguments, flake or stand up guys that wont play them, rage about being ****ed and chucked by guys that are way too good looking for them.

The missing element here is responsibility, knowing we are in control of our destination and fate is in our hands. How we feel in a large part is in our control and a lot of the times, the thoughts we have are only hurting us or holding us back. If a woman rights ****ty stuff on fb status "I hate all men," *******s respond with showering her punk ass with attention and wking her. If a man does this. how much attention do you think he gets? A large part of how we feel is based upon how we see and view the world around us. Are things happening through us or is the world happening to me?

esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think depression in part is a product of society itself. Look at the world we have created. People are deemed happy/successful if they own lots of nice things, drive a BMW and live in a big house. For many people this will not be the case, with TV/movies & advertising all telling us what criteria we need to live our lives by. Don;t sleep with a 9/10 every week? you are a virgin loser. Didn't go to a top college? you are dumb. Don;t have tanned skin low BF and lots of friends? loser. I can almost guarantee the rates of depression re highest in developed western countries.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shoobey View Post
    I have no idea why anyone would envy a CEO.
    brb work for 2-3 yrs
    brb cash out stock options

brb many millions if not billions and retire

gee I wonder why
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    brb work for 2-3 yrs

gee I wonder why
    every life has its price.

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    brb obesity is rampant, people go to jobs they hate, relationships are unhealthy, a lot more people are forever alone, people have completly unrealistic views on life, they are insecure and hate on others to feel better about themselves. etc etc
    are you describing an atheist?>

LoL, inb4 butt hurt

JK!
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb work for 2-3 yrs

gee I wonder why
    brb depressed and suicidal

every life has its price.
    2-3 yrs of slaving to financially secure you and yours for at least a few generations? decent price for me.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to life. I'm sure they thought this too during the DEPRESSION and The Great Plague as well.
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Life is one disaster after another with intermittent periods of joy"
    Words of one of my teachers and while I agree it applys to many I don't want my life to be like that. Live to BE GREAT(words of "i put the da team on my back doe")

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by esp View Post
    I think depression in part is a product of society itself. Look at the world we have created. People are deemed happy/successful if they own lots of nice things, drive a BMW and live in a big house. For many people this will not be the case, with TV/movies & advertising all telling us what criteria we need to live our lives by. Don;t sleep with a 9/10 every week? you are a virgin loser. Didn't go to a top college? you are dumb. Don;t have tanned skin low BF and lots of friends? loser. I can almost guarantee the rates of depression re highest in developed western countries.
    Reps! Respect brah.

The most ironic thing of all is that, the older we get, as good as we have it now, youth, looks, aesthetic, etc all diminishes, and we out of necessity rage our losses or we learn to enjoy life with even less. At 27, I tend to prefer younger girls 18-25 (no jail bait any more jk), girls my age or older all want the marriage, the ring, engagement, kids, and a serious relationship. Women are taught that this is what they want in order to be complete, to be successful, and feel good. Nova is gonna be annoyed she repped me any moment now. Will hit you back girl!

Now, if a girl legit wants marriage, that is fine but, a lot of them want it cause their friends are married, engaged, have kids, and as a man who is successful and only gonna be more successful with time, this is a ****ty situation to find myself in. When a girl says, "I am on the pill," do I take her word for it? Probably not especially since I know what she wants deep down which over powers what she says, even logic sense her emotions are so powerfully charged for her deeper inner desires to materalize.

I will be the 1st to say, stats lie, and can be manipulated to fit almost any argument. Then again, it gives you a general idea of what to look at. Take a look at the stat in divorces in America or worse, the stats of divorce filled by women in America. In some states, its as high as 90%. For some, marriage can be a good thing or a terrible thing. From what i seen of those I know who have got married, to a lot of women, marriage equals pie eating contest for life. When a divorce happens, she is set with alimony, she drops the weight, and goes on a gang bang spree.

Now, how do I fit into the equation here? I got a gf in a open relationship. She is my top priority but, I have a high sex drive, and I will **** other girls. To prevent cheating, it is a open relationship so, instead of wearing track pants and being a complacent piece of ****, I hit on other bitches, acquire, smash or disregard. I ain't playing. Bishes will either put out or **** someone else. It is what it is. A girl I picked up recently is one of the girls who is easily influenced by her friends. She wants what typically all girls in this age bracket want. To **** her would risk a disasterous ending. Straight up brah, I go through girls quicker then under wear and not always is due to ****ing them. At times, I disregard bishes cause, winning isn't always getting the girl but, getting off a sinking ship. At best, a mean blow job is all that can come of this or putting it in her ass. I cannot trust her word even if I watch her take the pill.
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 01-31-2012 at 06:58 PM.

2-3 yrs of slaving to financially secure you and yours for at least a few generations? decent price for me.
    People at CEO level don't just work for 2-3 years and retire and chill, they are usually certain types of people who need to work and thrive on it.

The future generations may be well taken care of, but what about your current generation whom you neglected with your million hour work weeks?

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    foronceopisnota*******.jpg
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    soooooo.... have you watched fight club ? I wish more people did. Primarily, I wish more people did more than watch it but actually took it and applied it to their own lives.

iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Reps! Respect brah.

The most ironic thing of all is that, the older we get, as good as we have it now, youth, looks, aesthetic, etc all diminishes, and we out of necessity rage our losses or we learn to enjoy life with even less.
    Most definitely. People who are humble and live moderately even if they are loaded are the happiest IMO.

Originally Posted by djole94 View Post
    soooooo.... have you watched fight club ? I wish more people did. Primarily, I wish more people did more than watch it but actually took it and applied it to their own lives.
    Start a fight club and then getting robert paulson shot?

No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) No1Asian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    come at me depression, positivity = life
    So you want to grow , first you have to learn

they told me i could become anyone, so i became....

People at CEO level don't just work for 2-3 years and retire and chill, they are usually certain types of people who need to work and thrive on it.

The future generations may be well taken care of, but what about your current generation whom you neglected with your million hour work weeks?
    I know that many CEOs dont just do it for few years and cash out, but they easily could. why dont they? they must enjoy what they do. Me personally, id cash out as quickly as I could and be out of there.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Originally Posted by djole94 View Post
    I watched it and didnt "get it". feelsbadman.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know that many CEOs dont just do it for few years and cash out, but they easily could. why dont they? they must enjoy what they do. Me personally, id cash out as quickly as I could and be out of there.
    greed. they can't get their hands on enough money.
    is there a golf crew?

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by esp View Post

not trying to say FB has contribute to this, but im a say it, ppl put all their "fun awsome times" on there, ppl see it, and believe that that is their life, Awsome and fun 100% of the time, then they thing about their own life, and it sucks bc it doesnt compare to their friends status, then they get depressed. i prefer to read books and surf the misc, even though here has all these insecure call out threads about height and weight all the time. ppl that resort to putting ppl down are the ones that really sad in this society. I used to be one of these ppl, but then i read a book from dale carnegie, and he pretty much said, dont hate ppl, and do this and that, and wow, i dont care if some one younger then me makes more money then me, or is stronger then me or has more girls then me, i care about being genuine and caring about my self. If some one does something good, ill say thats good, and not feel one bit jelly.

Cliffs:
    read Dale Carnegie, his books will show you inner peace (srs)
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

Originally Posted by al****orilla View Post
    not trying to say FB has contribute to this, but im a say it, ppl put all their "fun awsome times" on there, ppl see it, and believe that that is their life, Awsome and fun 100% of the time, then they thing about their own life, and it sucks bc it doesnt compare to their friends status, then they get depressed. i prefer to read books and surf the misc, even though here has all these insecure call out threads about height and weight all the time. ppl that resort to putting ppl down are the ones that really sad in this society. I used to be one of these ppl, but then i read a book from dale carnegie, and he pretty much said, dont hate ppl, and do this and that, and wow, i dont care if some one younger then me makes more money then me, or is stronger then me or has more girls then me, i care about being genuine and caring about my self. If some one does something good, ill say thats good, and not feel one bit jelly.

Cliffs:
    read Dale Carnegie, his books will show you inner peace (srs)
    How do you deal with living in Miami brah lol? So many insecure tough guys around here hahah. I've started to just close people off because I dunno if it's my career field or not but practically everyone I am friends with here is a downer and constantly criticizing everyone else, and I'm just done with it. I'd rather have 1 good friend that adds to my life than 50 negative friends that try to push their depressing lifestyle onto everyone else.

Some of the hot women I am friends with here though, holy ****, some of the most depressing/pessimistic people I've ever encountered, and looking at how they look and where they live, I have no idea why!

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I saw the doc 'Waiting for Superman' recently, and this quotation got me...

"U.S. children rank 25th out of 30 among industrialized nations in math, 21st in science, but 1st in self-esteem."

We're increasingly becoming a society where 'winners and losers' are verboten terms, and where the self-esteem movement gives many an undeserved shot of confidence, but based on doing nothing.

Many of us are born, and then become a lump on a couch, but we're all supposed to be equally awesome. How can anyone feel good about that, about not 'earning' a life worth living? This would make anyone depressed.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

ujellymisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ujellymisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ujellymisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ujellymisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ujellymisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ujellymisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ujellymisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ujellymisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ujellymisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ujellymisc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ujellymisc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never Settle. Never become complacent. Never accept no for an answer.

infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is why.

inb4 toolongdidntwatch
    it might change your perspective (srs)