Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boring06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    Wow thanks for the great replies.

How does it effect your concentration because when im hungry i become irritable.

As i have to spend most of my day absorbing walls after walls of text.
    For me personally, it took me about two weeks to get over the irritability. When a person is hungry, they are "on edge" so to speak, which can sometimes heighten awareness. But it takes a little bit of time for your body to get to this point. Ori Hofmekler, the Warrior Diet guy (which is less geared towards lifters than lean gains), felt like this "edge" is how humans are supposed to feel.

Originally Posted by kayne695 View Post
    Does anyone find it interferes with their training if you go to the gym completely fasted? Or do you have a small meal before going to the gym? When I go in the morning I like to have at least a small meal beforehand.
    I would take some BCAA's before I worked out, so I wasn't completely fasted in the truest sense of the word. My strength levels definitely went down a bit, but my energy levels remained pretty much the same. Overall, I would say my energy throughout the day went up slightly when following lean gains. I kind of crashed at night after I started eating though.

I again would not recommend this for bulking or if your pursuing strength. I followed it because it better fit my schedule at the time, and to also lean up for a role I was playing. I am currently bulking and trying to add strength, and the first thing I did was to change my diet back.
    "Everybody's worried about overtraining. Sheesh. Push it, blast it, no tiptoeing through the fields of metal" - Dave Draper

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been running IF for a few weeks. Meets my needs for the moment which is overall calorie reduction.

Just plain smart that the restriction happens away from workouts. It also keeps me focused on getting my protien in 1st, and then I am typically full enough that I don't have room for much junk.

Workouts are not affected as I break my fast a couple hours before a workout = enough time to digest and enough energy to lift hard and then hammer the calories PWO.

Will know more about how I truly handle IF when I have another month doing it.

Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000) Slovation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have been IFing for almost a year and will NEVER go back. I am unable to take in as any calories than most people my weight and splitting those up into say 5 meals was torture. I used to be a huge breakfast person and could not fathom giving it up. Now I am LESS hungry than I was when eating breakfast and have more satiating meals the remainder of the day. I am also the leanest Ive ever been at this weight and my strength is at an all time high. I suggest you track macros when following this protocol. A lot of people think it as a way to starve all day so u can binge at night which is not the reason to do it. I was food obsessed and now I look at food more as function. Im so glad I decided to give IF a chance as unorthodox as it sounded, especially in the BB/PL community.
    556/325/622 - 1504 total raw @ 193
    551/319/567 - 1437 total raw @ 181
    Best gym lifts - 575/340/650

***Inventor of the GENESIS JACK***
    WWW.KLEVABUILT.COM
    IG: KLEVABUILT

stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Started IFing about 1.5 years ago @ 152 lbs bw. Love it. Can't go back even if I wanted to since I'm used to large meals.

blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blastbeats_stl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I never eat in the morning because I don't have time to take 3 consecutive dumps

RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RMBros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been looking at a new strategy, since I have more or less programmed myself to eat until a bit overfull.

Competitive eating at the pizza, mexican, and chinese buffets during my 20s probably didn't help curb that habit any.

I'm thinking IF may make sense with my eating style, if I can make it work for my schedule - thanks for at least planting a seed of info for me.
    No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service.

Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I'm confused on some of the arguments here. Clearly based on the science, nutrient timing is total BS. However, IF is based totally on a certain timing. Now here is my take on it: IF is based on timing but only because it is convenient form some people to skip breakfast (is there any proof of fat burning because you are a fasted state...I remember conflicting science and that basically there is some benefit, but it isn't great?) and eat all their cals when they don't have **** going on later in the day. Yes, no?
    Best Meet Lifts:
    661/410/722 - 1785

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139772563

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NuclearPower45

runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Doollas View Post
    So I'm confused on some of the arguments here. Clearly based on the science, nutrient timing is total BS. However, IF is based totally on a certain timing. Now here is my take on it: IF is based on timing but only because it is convenient form some people to skip breakfast (is there any proof of fat burning because you are a fasted state...I remember conflicting science and that basically there is some benefit, but it isn't great?) and eat all their cals when they don't have **** going on later in the day. Yes, no?
    You sorta answered your own questions brother. Its mostly all BS and very much so conflicting.

rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    been on it for 14 months now (used it on cut and bulk).
    Haters gonna hate. Come at me bro!
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**
    **Intermittent Fasting Crew**
    **Extreme Dips Crew**
    **IIFYM Crew**

ryanryan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the people that are doing the 1pm - 9pm thing...... Are you eating somewhat steady for that whole time, or just one big meal at 1pm, and another at 9pm? And then you fast from 9pm - 1pm, correct? Would it make sense to eat a decent meal at 1pm(lunch), workout around 4pm, have a protein shake right after(5pm), and then another meal at 9pm? Could I eat a normal meal at lunch(1pm), workout at 4pm, have supper at a normal time(5-6pm), and then protein shake at 9pm? <--- Or have the p shake for lunch and two smaller 'normal' meals in a row at 5pm and 9pm???

IF seems like it would fit my schedule pretty well, and I'd like to give it a try..... Seems like it works for most people...?

dumboldguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dumboldguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dumboldguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dumboldguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dumboldguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dumboldguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dumboldguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dumboldguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dumboldguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dumboldguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) dumboldguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Doollas View Post
    The basic idea is this:
    If nutrient timing is irrelevant (and the authors of IF and leangains believe it is) then, if you are going to be on a calorie restricted diet, you may as well do it the easiest/most fun/best/most convenient way possible. Most people are not as hungry when they wake up, and tend to build up a good appetite later in the day after the workout. They are saying what makes dieting a pain in the ass is preparing all kind of annoying 400 calorie meal, eating it, still being hungry. So, you may as well not eat when you aren't as hungry (morning) if you do get hungry, have some coffee or tea with tbsp of milk, wait til workout, have some aminos, then when you get home, you can pound 2000 calories (or whatever your daily target is) and feel happy, satisfied, sated, and sleepy. The worst thing about dieting IMO is going to bed hungry. This diet is a way of tackling that problem. It makes you not think you're on a diet if you can slam 2000 calories of pasta steak, grilled vegetables, chocolate, peanut butter, whatever else at night.

So, basically, they think nutrient timing doesn't matter, you may as well eat this way because at the end of the day, it will put you in a deficit and you won't really suffer too much. It's a way too benefit you psychologically, which often is where the trouble starts when sticking to a diet.

wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ryanryan11 View Post
    For the people that are doing the 1pm - 9pm thing...... Are you eating somewhat steady for that whole time, or just one big meal at 1pm, and another at 9pm? And then you fast from 9pm - 1pm, correct? Would it make sense to eat a decent meal at 1pm(lunch), workout around 4pm, have a protein shake right after(5pm), and then another meal at 9pm? Could I eat a normal meal at lunch(1pm), workout at 4pm, have supper at a normal time(5-6pm), and then protein shake at 9pm? <--- Or have the p shake for lunch and two smaller 'normal' meals in a row at 5pm and 9pm???

IF seems like it would fit my schedule pretty well, and I'd like to give it a try..... Seems like it works for most people...?
    I eat 3 meals during my window. 1 large meal at 1pm, one medium meal at 4 and a large one at 8-9pm. The number of meals doesn't really matter to be honest. If you wanted to have 1 massive one during that time then go for it. If you want to have 50 small ones during, go for it. Up to you. The idea is getting your cals/macros in by 9pm. 3 meals seems to be the most popular, that's all.

Originally Posted by dumboldguy View Post
    The basic idea is this:
    If nutrient timing is irrelevant (and the authors of IF and leangains believe it is) then, if you are going to be on a calorie restricted diet, you may as well do it the easiest/most fun/best/most convenient way possible. Most people are not as hungry when they wake up, and tend to build up a good appetite later in the day after the workout. They are saying what makes dieting a pain in the ass is preparing all kind of annoying 400 calorie meal, eating it, still being hungry. So, you may as well not eat when you aren't as hungry (morning) if you do get hungry, have some coffee or tea with tbsp of milk, wait til workout, have some aminos, then when you get home, you can pound 2000 calories (or whatever your daily target is) and feel happy, satisfied, sated, and sleepy. The worst thing about dieting IMO is going to bed hungry. This diet is a way of tackling that problem. It makes you not think you're on a diet if you can slam 2000 calories of pasta steak, grilled vegetables, chocolate, peanut butter, whatever else at night.

So, basically, they think nutrient timing doesn't matter, you may as well eat this way because at the end of the day, it will put you in a deficit and you won't really suffer too much. It's a way too benefit you psychologically, which often is where the trouble starts when sticking to a diet.
    Spot on.
    My Madcow Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136450181

Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doollas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dumboldguy View Post
    The basic idea is this:

Thought so, well said.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    661/410/722 - 1785

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139772563

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NuclearPower45

Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lots of good info here. It seems like precise calorie counting is in order with this, i usually just try to eat high protein and vegetable meals.
    ill rep you if you're using common sense

www.squatsandmilk.com

ryanryan11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wick View Post
    I eat 3 meals during my window. 1 large meal at 1pm, one medium meal at 4 and a large one at 8-9pm. The number of meals doesn't really matter to be honest. If you wanted to have 1 massive one during that time then go for it. If you want to have 50 small ones during, go for it. Up to you. The idea is getting your cals/macros in by 9pm. 3 meals seems to be the most popular, that's all.
    Sounds good..... Thanks for the info!

Registered User Esc8p2NeverLand's Avatar
    Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I was looking to try IF and my workout time is from 9-11pm, is this how my day might look?

Wake at 9 am - BCAA at 9pm (Gym time) -Fast until 11pm (Post Workout) eat until 2am (Bed Time)?

or

Wake at 9 am - Fast until 7pm (PreWO feeding) Gym time Eat until 2 am (Bed Time)

I'm confuesed on whether or not you're supposed to workout in the fasted state or is it more important to feed in an 8 hour window.
    Lifts: Squat- 430 lbs x 2, Deadlift- 515 lbs x 2, Bench- 315 lbs x 2, Standing OHP (Slight leg drive) 250lbs x 1

wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Esc8p2NeverLand View Post
    If I was looking to try IF and my workout time is from 9-11pm, is this how my day might look?

Wake at 9 am - BCAA at 9pm (Gym time) -Fast until 11pm (Post Workout) eat until 2am (Bed Time)?

or

Wake at 9 am - Fast until 7pm (PreWO feeding) Gym time Eat until 2 am (Bed Time)

I'm confuesed on whether or not you're supposed to workout in the fasted state or is it more important to feed in an 8 hour window.
    If I was you I'd do that one but it all comes down to personal preference. IF is 16hr fast 8hr feeding. You can choose the times you break the fast based on what you prefer. You don't have to train fasted if you don't want to.

ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000)
    are you using BCAA's Wick?
    Training Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142931161

Registered User Esc8p2NeverLand's Avatar
    Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50) Esc8p2NeverLand will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I was you I'd do that one but it all comes down to personal preference. IF is 16hr fast 8hr feeding. You can choose the times you break the fast based on what you prefer. You don't have to train fasted if you don't want to.
    Thanks! I appreciate the information.
    Lifts: Squat- 430 lbs x 2, Deadlift- 515 lbs x 2, Bench- 315 lbs x 2, Standing OHP (Slight leg drive) 250lbs x 1

Originally Posted by ArchDukeOfTops View Post
    are you using BCAA's Wick?
    Nope. I don't train fasted

1pm - break fast with meal 1
    4pm - meal 2
    6pm - train
    9pm - meal 3

IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In my experience, IF works even better when coupled with nutrient timing.

My set-up is like this:
    12pm: 1 scoop of whey, 2 cups of fat free milk, 50g of Carbs from ultra fuel (43g pro, 76g cho, 1-3g fat)
    12:30-45: Train (usually one of the big lifts, I do an SS like workout just split into two sessions)
    2:30: Giant post workout meal
    5:30: 1 scoop of whey, 2 cups of milk, 50g of carbs from ultra fuel
    7:00: Giant post workout meal

On off days, the timing is very similar, but I'll only take in 1.5g of carbs / lb of LBM. On training days, I'll get closer to 4-5g / lb of LBM. Fat is limited to 50g or so on training days and it is usually more than twice that on off-days.

I weigh about 190 in the morning nowadays and my waist is 35". Last time I was 190, it was like 38".
    www.PowerliftingToWin.com

fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love IF. Been doing it for 13 months or so. Combining it with paleo too, which I started before IF because of being fat and prediabetic. More healthy now age 38 than when I was 16. Literally. Lighter, much better blood pressure and resting heart rate, blood sugar far better, cholesterol much improved. Never ever going off it.

As for working out: I perform better on an empty stomach. It did feel unusual the first month or so, but I'm now much more focused hungry. No need for ECA supplements. The only drawback is the lack of endurance (from eating no carbs because of paleo) during training, so I can't effectively do 10-15 sets of one exercise.
    You like art? www.artstarter.nl

You make art? www.artstarter.nl

You suck off hobos? www.artstarter.nl

Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Loving the input!

Tried it for the first time on a training day. Felt slightly on edge in the morning but nothing serious.
    Break fast- 2 scoops of whey
    Pre training- Large meal, carb and protein heavy
    Post- Giant meal, carb heavy and protein
    Last meal- medium, protein heavy

I think its going to take a few months before im feeling normal during the fast.

Thanks for the replies!
    ill rep you if you're using common sense

www.squatsandmilk.com

NIsrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIsrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIsrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIsrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIsrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIsrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIsrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIsrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIsrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIsrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NIsrael is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    been doing this for awhile, training feels great with no drop off in strength. I do carb-backloading so my first meal is only protein and fat then carb load post-workout. I also have been eating really ****ty, cleaning it up slowly, lately during the refeed and im not gaining weight so thats a plus

ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nope. I don't train fasted

1pm - break fast with meal 1
    4pm - meal 2
    6pm - train
    9pm - meal 3
    gottcha. I train first thing in the morning, fasted, then don't eat until 12pm. I've been thinking about giving bcaa's a try, but I'm not that big on most supps. I think a lot of them are a waste of money.
    Training Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142931161

Registered User eXpiRaTioN_DaTe's Avatar
    eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I havent experimented with true IF but I have definitely noticed I gain strength and possibly size (but definitely strength) by eating 3 really big meals spaced far apart vs 6 meals ever 2-3 hours