Stifmaister92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Dark Matter in conjunction with pre workout supplement containing caffeine

Hey there

So I have been on Dark Matter for two weeks now and to be honest I am not getting the expected results. I acknowledge that the claims on the container are vastly exaggerated, however I was hoping for at least a steady increase in strength while on this particular product.

I began a loading phase two weeks ago which lasted for 5 days, during which I would consume 15 to 20 grams of pure creatine monohydrate, equally spread across the day (5 grams at a time), and on top of that, Dark matter post workout. I am not certain of the creatine content in Dark Matte but I would assume it ranges anywhere between 3-5 grams.

It is notable that one of the 3-4 pure creatine dosages, was pre-workout along with AMIN.O. ENERGY and I had half of the shake 30 minutes before the workout and then the rest during my workout.

During that week I felt stronger than ever before, lifting weights I was never before able to lift, but once I went into maintenance, my lifts slightly decreased. I attribute the extraordinary increase in strength during the workout to those 5 grams of creatine I consumed right before and during the session. I read a number of articles though, claiming that caffeine can neutralize the effects of creatine. If this is indeed the case, it would explain why I could lift so much more during the loading phase (since I had a surplus of creatine in my system and I didn't consume enough caffeine to cancel out all of it). So I ask anyone who can respond to tell me wether it is indeed the caffeine canceling out the creatine in Dark Matter thus making me weaker, or if perhaps the problem is that I simply don't get enough creatine out of 2 scoops of Dark Matter. My current weight is 218 lbs, I am not quite certain if it is my lean muscle mass that should be taken into account or my entire bodyweight so a clarification on this matter would be welcomed as well.

Any response to this thread will be greatly appreciated. Let me know if I need to clarify something since english is not my native language and perhaps I phrased certain aspects of my question in a confusing manner. Thank you
    A strong body for a sharp mind