Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bulking @ 16 with a Very High Metabolism

Hey everyone,

So basically, my metabolism is extremely high, I'm very lean (I would say I'm about 8% bodyfat), my arms constantly have veins popping out and I want to gain some (srs) muscle mass in the following year or so. This question has probably been addressed and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a high metabolism and craps out everything he eats and drinks. All I want to know is what I should be doing/eating specifically to gain muscle (as well as working out 3/4 times a week). If anyone could link me to the answer or quickly reply it would be greatly appreciated, and yes I made this misc account in kind of a hurry and am fairly new, also someone negged me -3100 or so and I don't know why lol

From what I know, I need to eat tonnes of carbs, but even then nothing seems to take much effect (I have been getting slight gains over the past month and I've been eating heaps of chicken and drinking lots of protein shakes). Yes, I only started working out recently but I have done quite a bit of research though I still need help on this sector as well as some confirmation.

Just need some help, thanks (Will probably edit in the future because I may have missed out on a few things).

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there is plenty of sticky's and info on this website. start your research and come back with specific questions or problems.

I won't answer question that was answered 1000 times before....
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

akatric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akatric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akatric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akatric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akatric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akatric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lift and eat. and then eat more.

spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000) spiderman997 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gallon of whole milk a day.

Registered Muscle creamofthefight's Avatar
    creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10) creamofthefight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eat like it's the end of the world. yeah.

JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how much do you weigh and what's your height?

eat:
    oats
    pasta
    rice
    chicken
    tuna
    eggs
    peanut butter
    drink milk at each meal too if you can (300ml = 180-200 calories)

lift hard and eat a lot, get enough sleep

applebob1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) applebob1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) applebob1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) applebob1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) applebob1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) applebob1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) applebob1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) applebob1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) applebob1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) applebob1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) applebob1997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man there's this guy on youtube called "omarisuf" check him out he has a video called "Anabolic young dude muscle building meal plan" In the description it tells you 2 meal plans. 1 is 3500 calories and the other is 4500 calories i think you should check him out.I cant send the link because i dont have other 50 posts yet

briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Peanuts and milk
    ***sniff hard as fuk when girls pass by to smell their vagina crew***

Miscers that ran a train on me:
    Lunatic. hawtstuff, TTexasTT, lushlife416, mk.ultra, NCBrah, farepare, RedSoxBrah, YesWayNoWeigh, GnarlySheen, grizz101,
    Shinya-Aoki, Traps89, Archangel_Lost, broimcool, Hozukimaru, TonySobrahno, Bystronicman08, RippedBawj, StupidWheels, DotheDew563, Almogmon, CalvesBrah21

ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know where you're coming from, I'm a hard-gainer too. You just need to fuel your body with more calories. You can see my age, bodyweight and height and I take in 3500 calories a day and I'm seeing some significant gains.
    Also, try a weight gainer instead of a protein shake, something with some clean carbs in (not tons of sugar- maltodextrin).
    Eat lots of boiled chicken, rice, tuna, sardines, pasta, eggs and drink a **** load of milk. You should see gains quickly if you've just started training.
    Make sure when you train, you train as intense as you can. Do compound lifts as well. You need to maximise your gains while your body hasn't got used to training yet, because the more you train, the harder the gains become.
    As for when you should train. Try a 4 or 5 day split.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1
    --------------------------
    Rep's for life: strangeclouds, OneMA2011

superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superpal08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Problem with calories? Get optimum Serious mass problem solved.

Branx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Branx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Branx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Branx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Branx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Branx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Branx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Branx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Branx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Branx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Branx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Eat every 2 hours a full meal, eventually you'll get used to eating that much and you'll gain no problem.

ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by superpal08 View Post
    Problem with calories? Get optimum Serious mass problem solved.
    There are much better mass gainers than that out there.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1
    --------------------------
    Rep's for life: strangeclouds, OneMA2011

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol'ed at very high metabolism

Well, at least I'm not the one making up excuses.

smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat 1.5g protein per pound bodyweight, and about 3-4g carbs per pound bw. keep fat to about .5g per pound bw. If you cant eat that much in a day, use milk, whole, lowfat, skim or w.e. to help you get more in. You might want to try a carb/amino intraworkout product as well. I personally dislike mass gainer powders, because whole food is just better ... but they do help people like you get alot of macros stomached, so you could look into one. I used to have trouble gaining weight, but i solved it by simply eating larger meals, and more often, since my stomach is small. Also make sure you eat a good amount of fiber. You dont need fiber enriched food, just eat food naturally high in fiber, and you'll be good. High food intake needs high fiber intake to help digestion
    Jypsie's boyfriend ... Wot
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ron paul 2012

Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Deltoidzbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BBqChicken1 View Post
    lol'ed at very high metabolism

Well, at least I'm not the one making up excuses.
    Making up excuses? Do you mean my metabolism is an excuse for not eating enough? Yeah I need to eat more lol...

Originally Posted by Branx View Post
    Eat every 2 hours a full meal, eventually you'll get used to eating that much and you'll gain no problem.
    I would probably throw-up on the second meal.

Originally Posted by ImEvan View Post
    I know where you're coming from, I'm a hard-gainer too. You just need to fuel your body with more calories. You can see my age, bodyweight and height and I take in 3500 calories a day and I'm seeing some significant gains.
    Also, try a weight gainer instead of a protein shake, something with some clean carbs in (not tons of sugar- maltodextrin).
    Eat lots of boiled chicken, rice, tuna, sardines, pasta, eggs and drink a **** load of milk. You should see gains quickly if you've just started training.
    Make sure when you train, you train as intense as you can. Do compound lifts as well. You need to maximise your gains while your body hasn't got used to training yet, because the more you train, the harder the gains become.
    As for when you should train. Try a 4 or 5 day split.
    I drink around 2-5 cups of milk a day, good to hear that helps.

Xercis is not very well liked. (-100) Xercis is not very well liked. (-100) Xercis is not very well liked. (-100) Xercis is not very well liked. (-100) Xercis is not very well liked. (-100) Xercis is not very well liked. (-100) Xercis is not very well liked. (-100) Xercis is not very well liked. (-100) Xercis is not very well liked. (-100) Xercis is not very well liked. (-100) Xercis is not very well liked. (-100)
    Mix your protein shake with milk?

IIFYM.

Npalmerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You've just got to fuel your body with more foods, high carb foods preferrably considering you're looking to gain weight. High protein and carbs with hard lifting should do the trick? Simple enough. Providing you don't **** the other areas of your diet.

n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    5k calories a day for 6 months, come back then and determine where you are at after that and where you want to go.
    A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.-Unknown

Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saintsqc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Deltoidzbrah View Post
    Making up excuses? Do you mean my metabolism is an excuse for not eating enough? Yeah I need to eat more lol...
    Yeah, exactly
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

OW log :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149575693&p=977696913#post977696913

Competition lift : 212 kg total (95/117) @ 77 kg