Please Respond wolfgang_eruption's Avatar
    wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Universal Reps GIH - Question about Animal Pak in Brazil

Hey guys.

So I bought a can of Animal Pak - 44 paks. I bought it in a store here in Brazil. But now I noticed that the supplement facts are way below the numbers shown in the Animal Pak's web page at bb.com store.

I don't think the product is false, but the label is probably different than the original label, at the "supplement facts" part.

Universal representatives, can you explain that?
    Last edited by wolfgang_eruption; 01-24-2012 at 10:12 AM.

wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfgang_eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bump

Proud Cadet of the LAPD freaknastyp's Avatar
    freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats the date on the can? and also the date on the website maybe there is lap or something when they updated it

aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I heard they had a minimal reformulations, not pretty sure about it.
    Current Stack:

ProSupss Hyde

My Bcaa Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152056513

My Top Pre Review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152119303&p=1030859163#post1030859163

Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wolfgang_eruption View Post
    Hey guys.

So I bought a can of Animal Pak - 44 paks. I bought it in a store here in Brazil. But now I noticed that the supplement facts are way below the numbers shown in the Animal Pak's web page at bb.com store.

I don't think the product is false, but the label is probably different than the original label, at the "supplement facts" part.

Universal representatives, can you explain that?
    At Animal, we always strive to make the best, most effective supplements in the world. That’s no different than what we ship to Brazil, where Animal Pak is available. In Brazil, you’ll find a different formulation than the one found in the U.S. This is due to the fact that Brazilian regulations are different from those in the U.S. Animal Pak found in Brazil reflects those differences.
    Animal Pak: 30 years strong....

If my PM box is full hit me up at my office:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111327681

Forum: http://forum.animalpak.com/

Site: www.animalpak.com

New Universal Site: http://www.universalusa.com

Originally Posted by Animal Rep View Post
    At Animal, we always strive to make the best, most effective supplements in the world. That’s no different than what we ship to Brazil, where Animal Pak is available. In Brazil, you’ll find a different formulation than the one found in the U.S. This is due to the fact that Brazilian regulations are different from those in the U.S. Animal Pak found in Brazil reflects those differences.
    Ok, thanks for the reply

Cheers

WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong join date to post count correlation