Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mikedelo View Post
    Hello,

Read the article, it was very well written. But it still leaves me wondering which one is right for me.

I am just starting out my body transformation: 218 5'11".

The products mentioned seem to be a bit too much for someone just starting out and more geared for an advanced user.

I researched the animal pak and the orange triad and they need to be taken twice a day and with a ton of water.

What product makes sense for someone like me?

Mike
    They need to be taken with the same amount of water you should be drinking anyway.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

mikedelo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    They need to be taken with the same amount of water you should be drinking anyway.
    One to two gallons?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One to two gallons?
    yes
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

yes
    I am only drinking 1/3 gallon. How do you manage to drink that much water?

Mike

I am only drinking 1/3 gallon. How do you manage to drink that much water?

Mike

1/3 of a gallon is WAY too little even if you arent on any supplements...especially for someone your size.

Just drink water whenever you can. The liquid you use in shakes can count towards that requirement as well
    Controlled Labs Warder

1/3 of a gallon is WAY too little even if you arent on any supplements...especially for someone your size.

Just drink water whenever you can. The liquid you use in shakes can count towards that requirement as well
    OK, thanks for the info. the 1/3 water is water outside my breakfast protein shake and the water I drink at lunch and dinner. If I had to add everything together it would be 3/4 a gallon, still very low.

I will have to up my water in take then.

OK, thanks for the info. the 1/3 water is water outside my breakfast protein shake and the water I drink at lunch and dinner. If I had to add everything together it would be 3/4 a gallon, still very low.

I will have to up my water in take then.
    It would be for the best. At least get a gallon a day, you will probably need a little bit more due to your size and if you are active.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm thinking about buying source naturals life force multiple but Source Naturals did not participate in NutriSearch Medal of Achievement Program and they dont' have any certificate or reliable testing so how can i know that they are good??

silkenhut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zupi View Post
    I'm thinking about buying source naturals life force multiple but Source Naturals did not participate in NutriSearch Medal of Achievement Program and they dont' have any certificate or reliable testing so how can i know that they are good??
    is this where USANA gets #1 ranking always?

Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zupi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by silkenhut View Post
    is this where USANA gets #1 ranking always?
    Yes

Computer Engineer MonsterMMORPG's Avatar
    MonsterMMORPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMMORPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMMORPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMMORPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMMORPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMMORPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMMORPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMMORPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMMORPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMMORPG will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonsterMMORPG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ty very much great thread

i think i will go with Gaspari because no orange triad in Turkey
    PhD Computer Engineer - Developer of Monster MMORPG - Browser Based Game - https://www.MonsterMMORPG.com

gunnerxq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New formula?

Should I finish using optimum or throw it out
    Attached Images

SuperKawaii will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKawaii will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKawaii will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKawaii will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKawaii will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKawaii will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKawaii will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKawaii will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKawaii will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKawaii will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKawaii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you guise think of JYM's multi?

Since OrangeTriad no longer ships to canada

peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you guys get the non iron version of source naturals life force or the normal version? I'm about to pick some up.

edit; actually seems they source their vitamins from china so I'm a bit hesitant to get them. I might get NOW adam and garden of life and alternate taking them every other day to save a bit of money.
    Last edited by peterloveslubey; 03-20-2015 at 05:42 AM.
    I like fast cars, nice watches, sharp knives, and good smells.

wburt88 is a name known to all. (+5000) wburt88 is a name known to all. (+5000) wburt88 is a name known to all. (+5000) wburt88 is a name known to all. (+5000) wburt88 is a name known to all. (+5000) wburt88 is a name known to all. (+5000) wburt88 is a name known to all. (+5000) wburt88 is a name known to all. (+5000) wburt88 is a name known to all. (+5000) wburt88 is a name known to all. (+5000) wburt88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuperKawaii View Post

Hate that this is now an issue but thankfully you can still find Orange Triad at some local stores. Worth checking around even though its more expensive than buying on bb.com. Really hoping I don't have to switch.

Originally Posted by SuperKawaii View Post

many sites ship to canada and I believe there is a Canadian OT version available
    Controlled Labs Warder

TimSoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimSoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimSoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimSoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimSoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimSoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimSoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimSoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimSoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimSoda will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimSoda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for this post, I almost bought Opti-men until I saw this.

So which one is the best quality?
    And also which is best value that is still good?
    Last edited by TimSoda; 03-31-2015 at 06:25 AM.

Originally Posted by TimSoda View Post
    So which one is the best quality?
    And also which is best value?
    Orange Triad for both arguably, lol

Orthocore is obviously great quality wise, although I wish it had less folic acid.

For me, the only ones Id really look into much for my own use would be orange triad or Citadel Nutritions multi. There are a few good options out there
    Controlled Labs Warder

svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Brahs, got the latest batch of source naturals

Capsules looked different, and lo and behold got neon-piss as I usually get with low quality mvs
    Label is 1:1 the same as the old one, which is pretty dodgy
    Because from my experience the neon usually comes with either excessive or low bio-avl of vitamin B (my bet is they switched to B12 Cyanocobalamin to save costs)
    More research showed they also switched to cheaper ingredients on their wellness formula less than a year ago.

Damn got half a year supply to go through lol, but looks like I'll be back to trusty ol' Adam afterwards

JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonSupps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I skip all the overthinking and don't buy any of the overpriced. brand multis.

I get mine from Aldi/Lidl and take a couple of day, it works fine.
    See all my protein bar reviews at jonsupps.com

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JonSupps View Post

How do you know?

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JonSupps View Post

Save all that brain power for protein bar choices.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

apark92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this multivitamin safe to cut in half when taking?

Optimum Nutrition, Opti-Men
    iherb.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Opti-Men-150-Tablets/57069

Also, is it one of the better multivitamins on the market?

svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by apark92 View Post
    Is this multivitamin safe to cut in half when taking?

Optimum Nutrition, Opti-Men
    iherb.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Opti-Men-150-Tablets/57069

Also, is it one of the better multivitamins on the market?
    Nah man, mostly synthetic stuff, I used it for a while I'd say it's only a bit better than supermarket brands.
    If your budget is too tight for wholefood multis, look up NOW Adam, I had good results with it bro.

Hey bros, 2 new reviews from me below :

Kind Organics (Garden of Life subsidiary)
    Fully organic, and afaik one of the only multis that don't use a yeast as the catalyst
    I actually felt better & healthier when taking it, something I only felt with 2 other multis.
    Note it's nderdosed as hell, I believe the insanely high bioavailiability helps balance it, but who knows.
    However it was way too expensive for me.

Garden of life code raw one men
    Been dosing on that for almost a year, this is the cheap 1 capsule a day one, not the expensive famous one.
    They use a yeast for the catalyst like most wholefood multivtamin.
    Can take it any time., I even opened it up a few times into a glass of water, and it gives you this weird healthy juice heh.
    However since its the lowend line of GOL, dose isn't high, tbh I wanted to like it but didn't feel any benefits at all :/
    Another thing that concerns me, in 2009 the founder Jordan Rubin sold the company, there been some dodgy reports since, I won't drag this thread but getting a bad vibe from GOL.

Looking at Pure Synergy now, looks awesome but they use fermented soy as the catalyst. Is that stuff ok, or are there still isoflavones there ?

Originally Posted by svartberg View Post
    Nah man, mostly synthetic stuff, I used it for a while I'd say it's only a bit better than supermarket brands.
    If your budget is too tight for wholefood multis, look up NOW Adam, I had good results with it bro.
    Synthetic vs wholefood makes no difference depending on the forms used. You should be less worried about synthetic vs wholefood than what forms of the vitamins/minerals are being used in the product.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Synthetic vs wholefood makes no difference depending on the forms used. You should be less worried about synthetic vs wholefood than what forms of the vitamins/minerals are being used in the product.
    Totally true bro, should have probably said "highend" instead of "wholefood" there.

Castellano0994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castellano0994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castellano0994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castellano0994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castellano0994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castellano0994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castellano0994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castellano0994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castellano0994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castellano0994 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castellano0994 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NOW ADAM looks very good. There's a soft gel, tablet, and vcap for which is stupid. All of them have slightly different ingridents/forms of vitamins. The tablet is only one pill, but vitamin D is from D2. My problem with the soft gel is the massive amount of iodine and b12. OT also has a massive amount of b12 and iodine.